PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins > Initiation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
SonyAmbassador

What's the best way to get points?

I just started the dlc and I'm struggling to get 3 medals in the combat maps. I go for high combos and good variation of moves but seem to miss the 3 medal mark. Any tips

Guess I was just rusty, I did all the normal combat rooms but I guess I need to unlock the extreme ones with batman to be able to do them with Bruce. I started the dlc 1st. I just remember there being a cheap bat swarm in the other games to get your score up. Couldn't find something similar with Bruce Wayne.

Last edited by SonyAmbassador; 02-01-2014 at 07:27 PM.
SonyAmbassador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
kiedis1984

kiedis1984's Gamercard
He does have a 'sort-of' bat swarm, if you bit the batswarm buttons (X+A) he'll thrown shurikens. The trouble is he will only throw them in the direction he is facing and it's not guaranteed to hit that many enemies.

Before hitting X+A try to make sure Bruce is looking in the direction where most enemies are, it can be a bit tricky to naildown, but with a bit of practise you should be able to make it work for you.

Another trick is to build up your multiplier and just use special combo takedowns (Y+B). The only thing you have to worry about it getting hit when you're building it up (which takes about 3 critical strikes) It can be quite effective because your combo counter is going up as the enemies are going down. You may not get a massive score, but you'll definitely be able to get enough to hit the 3 stars on each combat room.

Best of luck.
kiedis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
juicebox008

Build up a large combo and use the ultra stun (B+B+B) on the last enemy and then do a ground takedown (RT+Y). The ground takedown is 75 points, if you have a 40 combo that is 3000 points for 1 enemy, as apposed to a simple strike (X) 25 points with a 40 combo is 1000 points.
juicebox008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:48 AM   #4
RocketHarmony

PakoRawr's Gamercard
I found myself in trouble too, any other tips?

Dream on until Your dreams come true.
Looking to boost: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Injustice, Halo: Reach, Gears Of War Judgment. (Add me: PakoRawr)
RocketHarmony is offline   Reply With Quote