PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #1
LeviBeau

xXLeviBeauXx's Gamercard
Looking for money.

I missed out on all of the GTA 5 money glitches and I hate how much farming goes into getting just a little bit of money. So basically I am wondering if someone could give me some money. I got items to trade and if necessary I could offer real money.

Idk if you still can but I have heard of people giving others alot of money or giving them cars they can sell for a ton of money. I just want a lump sum so I can get all the cars I want.

Besides real money I can offer Modded weapons in Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Also I have alot of money and awesome guns in Borderlands 2 I could offer.

My GT is xXLeviBeauXx
Old 02-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
ServeChilled

Currently Playing: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:50 AM   #3
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviBeau View Post
I missed out on all of the GTA 5 money glitches and I hate how much farming goes into getting just a little bit of money. So basically I am wondering if someone could give me some money. I got items to trade and if necessary I could offer real money.

Idk if you still can but I have heard of people giving others alot of money or giving them cars they can sell for a ton of money. I just want a lump sum so I can get all the cars I want.

Besides real money I can offer Modded weapons in Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Also I have alot of money and awesome guns in Borderlands 2 I could offer.

My GT is xXLeviBeauXx
Seriously dude? If you want money so badly either play the damn game or purchase the microtransactions.

Besides, im pretty sure all the money glitches/hacks have been removed.

Fucking amateur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Emperor - The King of Fallout facts!
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:29 AM   #4
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you can offer real money you can just buy the microtransactions that are in the game to give yourself the money you need to buy whatever you want..
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Boomerang Cat

I've posted this Guide before in several Threads but it may prove useful to anyone looking for cash in GTA Online:

Boomerang Cat's Guide To Earning Genuine Big Money In GTA 5: Online:

Here's a Basic Guide to making money in GTA Online:

1. Make sure you sell a Car to LS Customs once every 48 real-time minutes.

The following Video shows the Top 10 highest value cars you can sell to LS Customs to earn extra easy money.

2. Buying an Apartment

Don't waste money on smaller apartments, if your going to eventually but the most expensive apartment ($400,000 including a 10 Car Garage) buy it without purchasing the others as you can only own 1 apartment at a time and you are forced to sell the unwanted place for 1/2 of the fee you paid for it.

3. Call Martin Madrazo every 2.5 to 3 minutes to request a Job

He has some nice Missions for fast money.

Check Out Time, Out Of Court Settlement + Editor & Thief = $6,750/$7,500 in 3 minutes.

Defender & Extradition = $15,000+ in 5 to 6 Minutes.

Mixed Up With Coke = $13,500 in 4 minutes.

Rooftop Rumble is his best Mission where you can earn $18,750 in 3 minutes.

Lester also has a couple of decent Missions with a good time to money ratio. Bust Out & Stocks and Scares have the best Cash to Time ratio's.

4. Easy way to earn cash through killing Bounty's - Off The Radar.

Get a fast car and move near to the Bounty Target (around 15 to 20 seconds drive away) call Lester and select "Off The Radar" where you'll instantly pay $500 to disappear from the Radar for 1 minute.

Then approach the bounty from behind and shoot them to claim an easy and unchallenged Bounty. If they are driving in a Car you may want to use a Sticky Bomb, but you risk ending up in a horrible "Bad Sport" Lobby if you destroy too many Personal Vehicles.

5. Really want money fast? You could play "Coveted" for $12,000 every 4 minutes (including loading times).

Go to GTA Online > Press Start > Go To Online > Jobs > Host Job > Missions > Coveted

Easily completed Solo check this Thread Here.

I hope this helps .

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 02-18-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #6
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I've earnt about $100k just from playing missions and races with my friends over the past 2 days and i wasn't even playing them solely to make make money. It isn't hard to make money...

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #7
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Inb4

Seriously though, you're probably best doing what Boomerang Cat says or if you just don't care and I wouldn't overly recommend it. You can try doing this:

Last edited by Dirty130; 02-18-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
GREY058

Garry GREY's Gamercard
I think it's not "right" forum to talk about glitches and modding... right?
Sharing money and selling price of cars was capped. Once i got armored truck with $17k, but was able to share only $10k. After 2 times i shared money to friend, he disappeared from Sharing list. Any (not super) car can be sold maximum for $10k as well, doesn't matter how many upgrades it has. You still can grind missions...
GREY058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:58 AM   #9
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY058 View Post
I think it's not "right" forum to talk about glitches and modding... right?
Sharing money and selling price of cars was capped. Once i got armored truck with $17k, but was able to share only $10k. After 2 times i shared money to friend, he disappeared from Sharing list. Any (not super) car can be sold maximum for $10k as well, doesn't matter how many upgrades it has. You still can grind missions...
Just a few examples off threads from this forum talking about glitches

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=562584

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=562584

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=561092

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=550872

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=556023
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote