PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #1
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Question How do you get or find the Wall of Flames and Wall of Storms Spell:

I just finished up Oblivion finally, I know this is a n00bish question. I recently just picked Skyrim back up it was too long for me to play at the time. So I watched a video on someone who had it and my eyes were drawn to it and decided to make my character who focuses on Magic and Smithing for now until I learn more and more about different ways to get to 100 on everything.

The way I wanna try is to have 0 magicka used to cast stuff. Or a good way to be more of a mage.

But what is the route or perks I should spend on to get this very awesome spell. I know it's an expert spell just not sure what points to put on my character or how to get these spells? Is it through the Mage Guild?

Thanks for answering my question. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. :}
Old 03-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
Project OMEG4

Project OMEG4's Gamercard
Making enchanted armor would be the way to go.

If you have 100 LVL in Enchanting, you can double up your enchantments and thus have like 100+% magicka regeneration on multiple items or armor/jewlery plus a percentage increase in damage or decrease in majicka cost for whatever school of magick you are focusing on?
Project OMEG4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:40 PM   #3
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project OMEG4 View Post
Making enchanted armor would be the way to go.

If you have 100 LVL in Enchanting, you can double up your enchantments and thus have like 100+% magicka regeneration on multiple items or armor/jewlery plus a percentage increase in damage or decrease in majicka cost for whatever school of magick you are focusing on?
Yeah I have a level 90 character Khajiit Mage/Warrior build. I have all the spells and everything you could possible do in skyrim 300+ hours. 100 on most of the skills. I wish I could delete the post.

But I was asking how to get the Wall of Flames spell and you have to go to the college of winterhold to get it when you get your destruction skill to level 100. I just placed a ruin spell down and then the conjuctation wolfs or flame chick down to get my destruction up faster.