PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Movie Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-19-2014, 03:48 AM   #1
cozmogeek

CozmoXP's Gamercard
bricksburg construction instruction sheet glitch?

I can't get the 5th minikit/gold instruction sheet on the bricksburg construction level. I saw a video and see that is it at the very end as you fall down the hole and land on the spikes. It is supposed to prompt you to press X and send you to the right if you do, but it does not do that for me no matter what and I go to the left, and there is no minikit if you go that direction.

I have tried playing story mode, free play, with all red bricks disabled, single and 2 player, as well as unplugging my xbox one and trying it again with no luck.
Has anybody been able to get this on the xbox one? I think I'm going to just put this game away for a while and hope they patch it. That level is really buggy. The stereo part of the level does not work at all for me if I'm playing on free play (the dance mini game absolutely will not start), so I know it's not just me.
cozmogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:08 AM   #2
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You said you tried it on free play, but can't get past the dance mini-game? Because the gold page will only be available in free play. Have you tried getting into position at the dance spot yourself? Or does it freeze your character, I've had that happen a few times.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:08 AM   #3
cozmogeek

CozmoXP's Gamercard
No that was just a 2nd example of how broken this level is. On story mode when I land on the spikes after falling it never lets me to go the right. I hear it is supposed to prompt me to push something in order to go the right way, but that never happens and I go to the left, which is not where the minikit is.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:35 AM   #4
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmogeek View Post
No that was just a 2nd example of how broken this level is. On story mode when I land on the spikes after falling it never lets me to go the right. I hear it is supposed to prompt me to push something in order to go the right way, but that never happens and I go to the left, which is not where the minikit is.
But that's the thing. The button prompt to switch to the right path will only show up in Free Play. So there's no sense in trying to get it in Story Mode.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
cozmogeek

CozmoXP's Gamercard
Really? If that's the case I might be SOL. I haven't tried free play in single player. I might have to give that a shot and see if the dance scene triggers.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #6
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
I would suggest just spamming X as soon as your on the spikes in free play.
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #7
droelghynn

droelghynn's Gamercard
had the "bricksburg construction site" glitch (not being able to have the dance part in freeplay). I try 7 or 8 times without the dance starting but it just does.
i don't know if it's just a Lucky try, but i did 2 things i didn't try before, so i thought i would share hoping it could help

first i cleared system memory (don't know how you call it in English, but it's the Y button when you're on the hard drive). Knowing that there is no update in this game, i don't see how it could have change a thing, but anyway, it's one of the two things a tried simultaneously so i share

second was to try the dance part before fixing the first part of this "quest". As soon as you enter the part of the map where you need to find the two parts of the plan for the "boulder machine" (again
i don't know the English name of that thing), go straight to the second one.

As i said it was perhaps just a Lucky try, but perhaps not ... Hope it helps

cheers
droelghynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #8
burnoutbabe

cjanderson's Gamercard
i am stuck on this, did it in free play and can't get the dance game to kick in.

Going to try doing it as exactly as i did in story mode with just Gail and Emmet. Rather than flying around as wonderwoman. See if that helps.
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote