PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
SteveDGamer

SteveDG4mer's Gamercard
I like the list. It looks easier then Part 1, in my opinion!
Only thing I don't like about this list. Is the fact there's challenge related achievements again. I hope you don't have to do multi-play throughs for the difficulty achievements. I'm happy to do at least 2 play throughs!

Hope someone could make a collectable guide as well. It would help the community out. I would make one myself, but I'm not very good at finding hidden secrets.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Brad Woodburn

brad woodburn's Gamercard
I think they look very simple and easy. I am just glad there is no Kinect for this one. I have all achievements on DH part 1 game except for the 4 kinect mission achievements. It is really annoying but glad I don't have to worry about it this time. I love the design for every achievement like the pictures the achievement represent. Really cool looking.
Brad Woodburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
Aurum Aquila

aurum aquila's Gamercard
Alright, I just finished the game. Here's a few tidbits of info:

The difficulty achievements do stack this time. Unfortunately, you cannot start on the highest of the game's 3 difficulties from the get go. You must complete the story mode once before the 'expert' mode is available to play.

There is chapter select this time around, and it tells you how many collectibles there are to be had on a particular mission.

Unfortunately, the game is still a little bit... Bad. There are definite improvements, but there is so much repetition that you will go insane.

There is one section where you literally have to go through the same chase loop four times. No joke.

At least they made an effort to improve the combat, and all the spells are equally useful. There is a bit of strategy to using them this time too, as certain enemies react differently to various spells.

Have fun, and if you have any questions about the game I'd be happy to answer.
Aurum Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
HornyClown

A HornyClown's Gamercard
How do you beat the giant . in A giant problem ... my 5yr old son is having a really hard time
Thanks
HC,
HornyClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
burnoutbabe

cjanderson's Gamercard
cheers for the heads up, i am pleased there is a chapter select at least, as i only missed 1 of each of the collectables last time and no way to go back and get them once I had slightly run past their location.

is it in any way hard? i normally play easy mode first, but for a HP game i could go harder from the start. I may not bother if you can do easy, unlock expert and then that gets you medium anyway.
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:29 AM   #7
Aurum Aquila

aurum aquila's Gamercard
There are some tough segments, but if you have some shooter skills, you shouldn't gets stuck on a section for more than 45 minutes. The hardest section I can remember was when I had to cross a 'U' shaped area in Hogwarts with 'snipers' spawning on the rooftops.

The hardest difficulty you can play on is the middle one to start off, so you'll know the levels by the time you hit it up on hard.

Good luck everyone
Aurum Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #8
Ralos

Cr1msOn Ralos's Gamercard
Anyone figure out a good place to do the "Stopped In Their Tracks" achievement? Any help will be much appreciated.

Ralos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #9
auroraasters

auroraasters's Gamercard
I got mine in the Gringotts level right before you get to the door where your defending Hermione. I found it easier than other levels cause they can't produce shields.
auroraasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #10
Ralos

Cr1msOn Ralos's Gamercard
No need for help any more. Used xXx McClane xXx 's idea from another thread. Worked great for me. But thank you for trying to help AuroraAsters. Very much appreciated.

Ralos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #11
Topsy Kretts 18

topsy kretts 18's Gamercard
What's an easy way to get the Back to You... achievement. My protego shield never seems to kill the enemy.
Topsy Kretts 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #12
StrangeStatic

Strange Static's Gamercard
Figured I'd run through this. I remember how easy the half blood prince achievements were.
StrangeStatic is offline   Reply With Quote