PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Movie Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #1
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Question Stuck on 99.8%

Hi! Hope someone can help me. I've got all gold instruction pages, built all models in the bonus room, got all red bricks, purchased all characters (and have all related achievements), but my completion has only gone as high as 99.8%, 69/70 gold bricks.

I'm guessing I may have missed a gold brick in the bonus room maybe, but I've been playing around in there for the last hour almost and if I have missed one in the bonus room, I cannot find it for the life of me.

Anyone got any clues what I may be missing?

Cheers!

Edit- disregard/delete this now, randomly discovered the stud track you have to follow in the little car that gets knocked off the shelf. 100%'d

Last edited by UberPirateNinja; 02-22-2014 at 06:17 PM.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
You need to get so many studs in the bonus room and then a gold brick will appear over the keyboard...check the walls and around picture frames for blue/purple studs
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #3
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
im stuck on 99.1

i have -

20/20 red bricks.

75/75 gold instruction manuals.

15/15 on each story done including all specials done.

15/15 pants.

96/96 characters bought.

69/70 gold bricks.

did all the gold bricks in the bonus room but on the 15 vehicles i have to build the last one which is lord business is locked and i don't know why?

do you get a gold brick for building all the 15 vehicles? i also don't have the achievement for building the 15 vehicles due to the last one being locked out.

any ideas what is causing it?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:21 PM   #4
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
No, you don't get a brick for building all 15 minikits unfortunately.

The gold bricks are as follows:
15 for completing each story level
15 for getting The Special in each level
15 for getting all 15 pairs of pants in each level
15 for getting all 5 golden manuals in each level
10 in the bonus level (see video below)
= 70 gold bricks

Are you sure you got all 10 in the bonus level? Did you get one for getting 1 million studs or the stud trail in the truck? Seems those are the two most people are forgetting.

And I've not heard of a vehicle being locked out if you have all the Golden Manuals. Can you just not select it?

Are you playing on the 360 or the One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
For anyone stuck at 99.8% it's quite likely to be in the bonus room. A gold brick appears when you collect 1 million studs (without multipliers) in the Bonus Room. This means you nearly have to collect all of them (you can miss some, but my room was nearly empty when it appeared for me).

Just pick someone like superman or wonder woman and fly around collecting all studs. Do all other gold brick things at the same time so you get the precious purple studs too.
Cully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #6
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
No, you don't get a brick for building all 15 minikits unfortunately.

The gold bricks are as follows:
15 for completing each story level
15 for getting The Special in each level
15 for getting all 15 pairs of pants in each level
15 for getting all 5 golden manuals in each level
10 in the bonus level (see video below)
= 70 gold bricks

Are you sure you got all 10 in the bonus level? Did you get one for getting 1 million studs or the stud trail in the truck? Seems those are the two most people are forgetting.

And I've not heard of a vehicle being locked out if you have all the Golden Manuals. Can you just not select it?

Are you playing on the 360 or the One?

The LEGO Movie Videogame - The Bonus Room 100% Guide - All 10 Gold Bricks - YouTube
i just got an update on the 360, so i thought i would try the bonus room, last vehicle still locked so i thought i would do the last level again in free play and as soon as i started the level i got the 100% achievement, i went to the bonus room and the last vehicle was unlocked finally, i built it and got the last achievement.

so the update must have been to patch the problem.

i knew all those emails to them would pay off, lol.

Last edited by jpg30; 02-27-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Very strange. Since TT Games doesn't list their patch notes online, we really can't tell what exactly was patched in the game. Maybe the indestructible bench too? We'll never know.

Something strange for me as well... I've gotten 100% and all the achievements, but when I enter the Portal to change hubs, it scrolls through all four hubs and the bonus room, but there's another icon in there that says "locked". Does anyone have any idea what this is? Since I got everything, I'm probably never going to go to that location, I was just curious.

Quote:
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
Old 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #8
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Very strange. Since TT Games doesn't list their patch notes online, we really can't tell what exactly was patched in the game. Maybe the indestructible bench too? We'll never know.

Something strange for me as well... I've gotten 100% and all the achievements, but when I enter the Portal to change hubs, it scrolls through all four hubs and the bonus room, but there's another icon in there that says "locked". Does anyone have any idea what this is? Since I got everything, I'm probably never going to go to that location, I was just curious.
well the patch clearly unlocked my achievements.

as for your lock, that is because it's the world you are already in so you can't travel to a place you are already in, so if you were in the wild west then that portal will have the lock sign because you are already there.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
well the patch clearly unlocked my achievements.

as for your lock, that is because it's the world you are already in so you can't travel to a place you are already in, so if you were in the wild west then that portal will have the lock sign because you are already there.
Congrats. Finally TT does something right.

Ah, never noticed that the world I was in wasn't in the list. Thanks.

Quote:
Old 03-06-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
TURBO1112

TURBO1112's Gamercard
Having same issue. Everytime I get into the car, I dont see any studs. Have tried loading it a couple time. frustrating. Only missing 1 brick

edit: built the bat mobile and drove it around and studs appeared. Whew

Last edited by TURBO1112; 03-06-2014 at 08:26 PM.
TURBO1112 is offline   Reply With Quote