PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
Vista
 
Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3,279

Chait the Great's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
New map info!

http://rainbowsixgame.uk.ubi.com/locations.php

I would copy and paste the pics, but I cant, a must see, sick info! Only 5 are shown, but 11 new maps are included, along with a few classic oldies...

Convention Center

This gaming exhibition in the Las Vegas Convention Center has become the objective for a bomb attack. Infiltrate this area without being seen and you may make it to the target before it blows sky high.

Library (Not the old one from the first Vegas)

In addition to a large collection of medieval literature, this library contains nearly unlimited entry points, making it possible for you and your team to defeat a small army of terrorists lurking inside.

Monorail

The Las Vegas Monorail has gone through three different phases of construction, now it’s about to go through its final one, unless Team Rainbow can storm the station and stop the terrorists from executing their plan.

Rooftops

The rooftops of Las Vegas are a maze of rappelling, entry, and sniping opportunities.

Strip Club

Most days, this popular club is packed, and today is no exception. Inside, you’ll encounter a squad of terrorists who will have you ducking and running for cover behind the bar.

Last edited by Vista; 02-19-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
BTHR Zero X
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nuneaton - England
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
http://rainbowsixgame.uk.ubi.com/locations.php

I would copy and paste the pics, but I cant, a must see, sick info! Only 5 are shown, but 11 new maps are included, along with a few classic oldies...

Convention Center
This gaming exhibition in the Las Vegas Convention Center has become the objective for a bomb attack. Infiltrate this area without being seen and you may make it to the target before it blows sky high.


Library (Not the old one from the first Vegas)
In addition to a large collection of medieval literature, this library contains nearly unlimited entry points, making it possible for you and your team to defeat a small army of terrorists lurking inside.


Monorail
The Las Vegas Monorail has gone through three different phases of construction, now it’s about to go through its final one, unless Team Rainbow can storm the station and stop the terrorists from executing their plan.


Rooftops
The rooftops of Las Vegas are a maze of rappelling, entry, and sniping opportunities.


Strip Club
Most days, this popular club is packed, and today is no exception. Inside, you’ll encounter a squad of terrorists who will have you ducking and running for cover behind the bar.
There we go Vista man is that what you needed?

Last edited by BTHR Zero X; 02-19-2008 at 01:39 AM.
BTHR Zero X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
Deadly Moves
Banned User
 
Deadly Moves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Yorkshire, England
Posts: 4,985

Deadly Moves's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The Library and the Monorail look like the best layouts...
But the strip club should be fun
Deadly Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #4
Vista
 
Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3,279

Chait the Great's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTHR Zero X View Post
There we go Vista man is that what you needed?
A ha! Plenty of Thanketh and Vista points coming your way.
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:11 AM   #5
BTHR Zero X
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nuneaton - England
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
A ha! Plenty of Thanketh and Vista points coming your way.
W00T yay ........... eeeeerrrrr...... what can the points be used for ??????
BTHR Zero X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
WntrWolf
 
WntrWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oromocto N.B.
Posts: 119

WntrWolf's Gamercard
The library looks like the map from Raven Shield. If it is thats a good thing. That was a fun map. I seem to remember it saying somewhere that they were going to be using some old ravenshield maps. I hope they took Old Town from athena sword expansion
__________________
Living life one Game at a time.

WntrWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #7
nosher
 
nosher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 128

nodga's Gamercard
maps look good
nosher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #8
INSANEKID13
 
INSANEKID13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD - USA
Posts: 665
Send a message via AIM to INSANEKID13 Send a message via MSN to INSANEKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to INSANEKID13

L0ST RAVEN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
man those maps look sweet this game is going to be awsome
__________________
Dude it's just a GAME...NOT the end of your LIFE!
INSANEKID13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
filmeister33
 
filmeister33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Posts: 206

filmeister's Gamercard
that roof top map looks fun
filmeister33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #10
Vista
 
Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3,279

Chait the Great's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmeister33 View Post
that roof top map looks fun
I hope they have throwback packs with Doscalas and LVU Campus. Those maps were my favorite on the first Vegas. The Sprint feature creates a whole new angle to the gameplay and can add so much fun to the MP.
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:22 PM   #11
gskillz99
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 619

GPskillz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
these maps look sick. the graphics look pretty sick also.
gskillz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.