PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 01:59 AM   #1
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Game of the Week: April 14-20 (Fable Heroes)

Hide the chickens! This week, we are playing Fable Heroes as our latest community event. Fable Heroes is a hack and slash game that was released around the same time as Fable: The Journey. Unlike the latter, Fable Heroes is more family friendly and infinitely more cutesy. Just look at those eyes!

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 03-28-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Link
Old 03-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Hooray for Fable Heroes! I will be be looking forward to playing this game with members of the community; this game is a lot of fun and cute! ^_^

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Old 04-14-2014, 04:23 AM   #3
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
This game is cheap...I'll look into buying this for the event.

Michigan Members Unite!
Old 04-14-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
This game is cheap...I'll look into buying this for the event.
You should! The game is a lot of fun to play with friends, and it is very cute as well! ^.^

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Old 04-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #5

M317's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   VGO Gold Medal   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bomberman Tournament Runner-Up
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I'm up for some Fable Heros GT: M317

Free Downloads on Canadian Xbox Live Marketplace List - Updated September 25th, 2010

Old 04-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #6
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

I am planning on hosting a session either today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Old 04-20-2014, 01:52 AM   #7
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Is anyone interested in playing this tonight?

Old 04-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #8

M317's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   VGO Gold Medal   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bomberman Tournament Runner-Up
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Anyone up for some Fable Hero's? GT: M317

Free Downloads on Canadian Xbox Live Marketplace List - Updated September 25th, 2010

Old 04-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #9
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 299 View Post
Anyone up for some Fable Hero's? GT: M317
I am up for Fable Heroes, but I can't play right now since I'm about to head out for a bit. :/ Would you like to play later today?

Old 04-21-2014, 03:46 AM   #10
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Is anyone interested in playing Fable Heroes? I'd really like to play with someone if anyone would like to! D:

Old 04-21-2014, 04:04 AM   #11
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Would of loved too, but the event ends before I get home
Last Achievement : Executioner - Titanfall (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Trials Fusion - Riders of the Rustland DLC (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:12 AM   #12
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Would of loved too, but the event ends before I get home
That's a shame. I was really hoping to get to play with someone before the event is over since I love this game and thought it would be fun to play with others, but it looks like I likely won't get the chance now. D:

Old 04-21-2014, 04:15 AM   #13
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Can play when I'm home regardless if you want? Doubt they will backdate your credit, but you never know. Scheduling issues and all that
Last Achievement : Executioner - Titanfall (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Trials Fusion - Riders of the Rustland DLC (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #14
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Can play when I'm home regardless if you want? Doubt they will backdate your credit, but you never know. Scheduling issues and all that
Sure! I'd really like to be able to play with someone at some point, even if it can't be while it is game of the week.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #15
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
That's it for Fable Heroes. Up next is Borderlands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

Closed Thread