PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
Hayden

Send a message via MSN to Hayden

Hayden x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Hayden   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 2   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
1st Run through missing 4 collectables

I have just completed it and im missing 4 collectables

Gutting Kriss
Elven Bow
Staff Of The Firelord
Earthfire Shield

Anyone know where i can find these?
Old 02-17-2008, 02:33 AM   #2
jwmc1971

NaTaS 1971's Gamercard
did you play as a thief ? this allows you to get into chests and rooms with collectibles in them . otherwise a second play is in your future .

64 games 100% and counting
jwmc1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:42 AM   #3
Khimarhi

Khimarhi's Gamercard
what's the point of having locked room with some of these items if you can't use them with the assassin's class? they dumbed this game down WAY too much from the original pc version
Khimarhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:59 AM   #4
jwmc1971

NaTaS 1971's Gamercard
yep , i played through as a mage and could only use staffs , the swords i made and the rope bow . i guess the only point is the chevs man ...

64 games 100% and counting
jwmc1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:15 AM   #5
psykoe

PsYkOe's Gamercard
Technically if you played as a Warrior you woulda had to play through again anyways, to get the 50 bow kills, and the backstab kills. Trust me theres alot of games that your unable to get all achievements in first time around.
psykoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
Taphs

Taphs's Gamercard
A lot items appears in two or more locations and I never found one in a place only reachable by a assasin.

I found Staff Of The Firelord in the extra map, chapter 8. Sorry, but I dont remember the others.
Taphs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:03 AM   #7
Remnryme

Elven bow was in a locked room when you take over the boat, i was an assassin so i could pick the door lock. its like a room where they store treasure, right around the area with the rows of ballistas. theres actually 2 locked doors, one at each end of the room that contains the bow.

Gutting Kriss was early chapter 8 i think, i just got it, its in like a secret sie room off a hallway. again im an asassin so i could see the switch easier. on my difficult playthrough ill get you an exact location.

Earthfire shield was in a locked chest earlier in the game, maybe chapter 5 or 6? again i was an assassin so it was easy for me. ill get an exact location on my difficult playthrough. i think it was in the area of one of the forges.

Staff of the firelord is in Arantirs secret room i think. On the main menu go to the "downloadable content" and go to "exclusivity code" and enter 5684219998871395.
Remnryme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Remnryme

there is a second staff of the firelord in chapter 8. after you meet Percy, and he tells you about the cyclops. when he opens the door walk through and turn immediately right, and you should see the door of a house. the door is locked, i picked the lock as an assassin but im not sure if you can get in there any other way. right inside the door is a key on a table, and im not sure what its for. i know theres a second floor balcony above the door i entered, maybe you could use the rope bow to get up there.

anyway, take the stairs ro the second floor. at the top turn left and walk straight ahead. the door should be on your right, one more picked lock and the Staff is in the corner.

i also beleive i found another Earthfire shield, when i picked it up it just said "COLLECTION ITEM" but from the way it looked i think it was Earthfire.

Chapter 9- After talking to Duncan when he mentions Percy, follow him to the area with the ghouls. youll pass under and over pass type structure with a row of windows on each side. as you pass underneath this structure turn right and look for a rope at the far end, if there is no rope look for a beam jutting out over an open window and use the rope bow. when you jump through the window keep going straight ahead and exit the opposite window, turn left and walk off the edge(the crate will break your fall). move forward until the guard jumps out with the ghoul chasing him and turn right onto the bridge. at the far side of the bridge you should see a few boards over your head forming a bridge over the street. the building on the right has a darker brown wood beam the "bridge" boards are resting on, use the rope bow to climb up and cross the "bridge" boards. as you enter the next house you should get a "secret area" message and if you turn to the right the Shield will be on the far wall along with a longsword.

sorry its so long and drawn out. i just wanted to give a good description. any questions just ask.

Last edited by Remnryme; 02-20-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Remnryme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #9
Hayden

Send a message via MSN to Hayden

Hayden x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Hayden   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 2   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Thanks for replying guys looks like i will be playing as an assasin in my next run through
Old 02-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
Aecas

Send a message via AIM to Aecas

A Grumpy Spider's Gamercard
Anybody got a suggestion for finding a Shadowsteel Staff? Damn thing seems to be eluding me.

EDIT: Nevermind, a little extra searching netted one.

Last edited by Aecas; 02-20-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Aecas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:48 PM   #11
dunderdolt

dunderdolt's Gamercard
Remnryme, I can confirm that your description of the second location of the Staff of the Firelord is accurate. Thanks!

"There is a second Staff of the Firelord in chapter 8. After you meet Percy, and he tells you about the cyclopes. When he opens the door, walk through and immediately turn right. You should see the door of a house. The door is locked. I picked the lock as an assassin but I’m not sure if you can get in there any other way. Right inside the door, a key is on a table. I’m not sure what it’s for. I know there’s a second floor balcony above the door I entered. Maybe you could use the rope bow to get up there.

Anyway, take the stairs to the second floor. At the top, turn left and walk straight ahead. The door should be on your right. One more picked lock and the Staff of the Firelord is in the corner."
dunderdolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #12
moycon

moycon's Gamercard
I know this is late, but anyone (like me) playing this game here are some more notes about the Staffof the Firelord.

The second Staff of Firelord is in Chapter 9 City of Flame (Not 8) Right after meeting Percy he wants you to get rid of a Cyclops. Follow him outside but take a right. You will see a two story house with a lock to pick. If you cannot pick locks. Use the rope bow to shoot a rope up to the balcony. Do not try and shoot the overhang, it will not stick. Shoot the darker wood right at the edge so it falls over to the ground. The door up here is not locked. Enter and head downstairs via the stairs to the right. The key on the table unlocks the doors in the house. Go back upstairs to the looked room. That is where the second Staff of Firelord is!!
moycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #13
Bitis1078

Bitis1078's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All secret areas that are able to be seen by an assassin can be seen as an archer also. I have played though as both. Archer is by far the easiest player as you can range attack enemys for a one shot kill even on difficult. I have just gotten rid of xana and I have yet to die on difficult (well except for one time that I missed a rope jump and went right through it instead of grabbing it).
Bitis1078 is offline   Reply With Quote