PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Aeqox

Aeqox's Gamercard
Willing to host

I've recently reached Level 75 online (Rooftop Rumble) and I'm willing to host matches for people that wish to level up for the 'Above The Law' achievement

Feel free to add me, or contact me on here...
Aeqox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
Juri Han 7

Omega Hibana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm looking for good mission partners in general as well. Meaning not idiots who ruin the mission(s) on purpose or try and be bigger idiots and kill other players during contact missions.

If it's done by mistake, that's fine. But if I see and feel you/they are doing it on purpose, than I'll be pissed and mostly will remove you. I'm looking for serious mission partners who try their best. Since higher ranked missions yield bigger pay out and experience pts to level up. I prefer if you have a mic. Since in some missions it's a good idea to plan a strategy to make it easier or less difficult/harder to try and complete them. If you think you meet these things I ask from a potential GTA V partner. Then please add me. My Xbox gt is Omega Hibana . My timer is mostly from 7 or 7:30 p.m. Eastern U.S. time. To around 10 p.m. I'm also willing to help out other serious contact mission players. Who want to complete higher ranked missions. To get the nice pay out and exp pts to level up. I don't do death matches or vs player or any of that. I can however help in survivor or so. I also have a friend/partner who is very reliable in doing contact missions. So if you add me, you will get mostly 2 helping buddies for the price of one. Since we are a mission dual team often in GTA V online.

Last edited by Juri Han 7; 05-09-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Juri Han 7 is offline   Reply With Quote