PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead: Season Two > Episode 3: In Harm's Way
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2014, 06:37 PM   #31
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixman92 View Post
well technically you can play the game you paid for...there isnt anything actually preventing you or stopping you. But I agree, this is annoying for people who care about achievements like us
If I hadn't been on a website about collecting achievements I wouldn't have said it, as like you said, yes I can play the game but I'm an achievement whore otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:58 PM   #32
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Glad I read this thread before starting up Ep 3 lol. Anyone have any idea when they'll fix this issue?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:04 PM   #33
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
dammit lol this really sucks everytime I try to recover my GT, it puts me in some other weird name with zero GS what is happening? then when I go to xbox.com and sign up it puts me on the same name they gave me. this is scaring me!!!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #34
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
Yeah I just did the very 1st chap and was probably almost done with chap 2 when I realized that there was no achievement on my account LOL.

I hope this get's fixed soon and hopefully in the future they can get their shit together, I'm kinda tired of shelling out twenty-dollars for these titles and the achievement's are BROKEN.
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #35
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post
Glad I read this thread before starting up Ep 3 lol. Anyone have any idea when they'll fix this issue?
Yeah, this sucks. I woke this morning expecting it to be good to go, but no. I mean, how many times have they released an episode? You think they'd get it right by now.
Hopefully be fixed by tomorrow before my butthurt turns to hurtbutt and then I'll be really upset!

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #36
TigerII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
MS are useless, logic seems to escape them as it would make more sense for them to add the achievements in advance as you can't earn them without the required add-on. A few times when this has happened, the achievements were added so late in the day that for most of us UK guys it was too late to be able to play due to having to get up for work/college/university/school,

Since when has Microsoft ever cared about anyone outside the States?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #37
3sixty

This has happened loads of times, I don't know why Xbox Support seem so oblivious to it!

On Twitter, they're responding to people asking them to DM their gamertags on a case-by-case basis, as if it's an anomaly!
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #38
dab198

Dale Baldwin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sixty View Post
This has happened loads of times, I don't know why Xbox Support seem so oblivious to it!

On Twitter, they're responding to people asking them to DM their gamertags on a case-by-case basis, as if it's an anomaly!
And saying 'no, won't be a problem' to people who ask them directly whether the achievements not being on xbox.com will cause any issues.

I sigh in disbelief.
dab198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #39
SonOfStayPuft

Send a message via Skype™ to SonOfStayPuft

SonOfStayPuft82's Gamercard
I completed it & got all the Achievements, but obviously had the same problem where it said 200/200. I deleted & redownloaded my Profile & it's deleted the Achievements.

I'll just wait & rewind the Episode when it's been sorted.

Ah well. It's still a ballache though as you'd think Microsoft would have had them up on the site ready when the game launched today.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #40
MetalNutz

MetalNutz's Gamercard
I guess I got lucky? I woke up late so it wouldnt let me download it. Kept saying my account was locked. So I called Xbox who then told me it has been delayed til Friday.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:54 PM   #41
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalNutz View Post
I guess I got lucky? I woke up late so it wouldnt let me download it. Kept saying my account was locked. So I called Xbox who then told me it has been delayed til Friday.
3 things..

1) Why was your account "locked" and 2) what does that even mean?

3) Your avatar has balls for a chin. You're aware of this, right?

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #42
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm just going to wait to play it until all this is settled.
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #43
AP MisTaKeZ

AP MisTaKeZ's Gamercard
NOO!!!! Now ill have to remember what choices I picked -_-. This episode is really good so I don't really mind replaying it.
AP MisTaKeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #44
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Thumbs down Disgusting Sevice

What a joke, 11PM GMT and they still haven't pulled their finger out off their fat lazy arse meaning once again that I won't get to play something that I have paid for due to the fact I've got to go to bed(well I don't have, but if I want to function correctly tomorrow I do). Seriously don't give a fucking release date, upload it to the market place if you haven't got your shit together.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #45
Dan Sabia

Dan Sabia's Gamercard
I think I just found a spoiler when trying to find out what is going on with these achievements. I blame Microsoft. and also my xbox one GS isn't showing up any more. tried doing what you guys said but it didn't work.
Dan Sabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:06 PM   #46
AP MisTaKeZ

AP MisTaKeZ's Gamercard
I think you are going to have to get an achievement on the xbox one for it to show back up on your 360. I've just completed all my x1 games so I have to wait for Watchdogs or the titanfall dlc to come out for it to show my x1 gs.

Last edited by AP MisTaKeZ; 05-14-2014 at 10:09 PM.
AP MisTaKeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:06 PM   #47
Seppälä

Seppala13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
What a joke, 11PM GMT and they still haven't pulled their finger out off their fat lazy arse meaning once again that I won't get to play something that I have paid for due to the fact I've got to go to bed(well I don't have, but if I want to function correctly tomorrow I do). Seriously don't give a fucking release date, upload it to the market place if you haven't got your shit together.
I think it took two days for the recent Wolf Among Us episode to get sorted out.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #48
GoldenEye250

goldeneye250's Gamercard
I just checked and as of 5:19 P.M. Central Time, they are still not up. In regards to DLC achievements, Microsoft is slow as snails when it comes to updating a game's corresponding achievement list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppälä View Post
I think it took two days for the recent Wolf Among Us episode to get sorted out.
Same thing happened to the achievements for Defiance's Arktech Revolution DLC, it took two days to get sorted out as well.
GoldenEye250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:48 PM   #49
SmurfRockRune

SmurfRockRune's Gamercard
I just finished it at 3:47 Pacific Time. Still not up. This is ridiculous.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:22 PM   #50
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Glad I checked this before starting. After all the announcements yesterday, did the Xbox employees take a day off? Come on.
(p.s. played this on Steam yesterday and it's really good. The wait won't be for garbage.)

Last edited by tripleb2k; 05-14-2014 at 11:24 PM.
tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:29 PM   #51
Dan Sabia

Dan Sabia's Gamercard
so I just started it again because it read 16/24 so I thought it was updated, which it was not. I redownloaded my profile and now I cant sign in. It says there is an error. why cant they just post these ahead of the release date? why cause so many issues? it also ruins the experience, I already annoyed at playing this episode since im going to play chapter one for a third time

Last edited by Dan Sabia; 05-14-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:01 AM   #52
No1MechWarrior

This stuff has happened in the past and its ridiculous that MS has not learned from it. Whats the point of throwing this up on marketplace now when everything is not 100% ready. just delay it till friday so we all dont have to recover are gamertags. solved!
No1MechWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:14 AM   #53
TheCrimzenKing

TheCrimzenKing's Gamercard
Like many others, mine too reads 16/16 but when I open up the list it reads 24/24. Ugh.

The whole deleting and recoverimg your profile is new to me because I've never had this issue with a game. How would you get credit for the achievement when I've already "gotten" it so to speak?
TheCrimzenKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #54
Dan Sabia

Dan Sabia's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimzenKing View Post
Like many others, mine too reads 16/16 but when I open up the list it reads 24/24. Ugh.

The whole deleting and recoverimg your profile is new to me because I've never had this issue with a game. How would you get credit for the achievement when I've already "gotten" it so to speak?
once you delete your profile the achievements will be reset. you just have to unlock them again.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #55
TheCrimzenKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Sabia View Post
once you delete your profile the achievements will be reset. you just have to unlock them again.
This is a stupid question but I'm assuming that only these achievements will be reset because they're not on Xbox.com at the moment correct?

When I delete my profile, the achievements and 100 GS are all that will go?
Old 05-15-2014, 02:08 AM   #56
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
Quote:
This is a stupid question but I'm assuming that only these achievements will be reset because they're not on Xbox.com at the moment correct?

When I delete my profile, the achievements and 100 GS are all that will go?
That is correct. Just make sure you only delete your profile, not profile and items.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:09 AM   #57
TheCrimzenKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
That is correct. Just make sure you only delete your profile, not profile and items.
Much thanks for the answer.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:47 AM   #58
SmurfRockRune

SmurfRockRune's Gamercard
Quote:
Much thanks for the answer.
I don't even think you need to delete your profile. When The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 had this same issue, I just downloaded my profile, and it overwrote itself, so to speak. I still kept all my game data, it only reset the Episode 3 achievements.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:13 AM   #59
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
I was really hoping to beat this before the Titanfall DLC came out
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:31 AM   #60
Henstifer G

HENSTIFER G's Gamercard
Thanks for the heads on this, I always check here before starting on the Walking Dead games cause I was burned twice before (Episode 3 and 4).
Henstifer G is offline   Reply With Quote