PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > N+
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
Marx0r

Send a message via MSN to Marx0r

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 3   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Final 4   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Complete 15 Episodes 10
Complete 15 Single Player episodes.

See "Complete all 50 episodes".

Complete 30 Episodes 15
Complete 30 Single Player episodes.

Complete 40 Episodes 20
Complete 40 Single Player episodes.

Complete all 50 Episodes 25
Complete all 50 Single Player episodes.

Simply play through the campaign. Training missions and co-op missions do not count.

General gameplay tips:
- Memorize the level.
- Find and exploit all possible paths.
- Take your time when you can.
- If an AI bot is bearing down on you, never stop moving.
- Play the tutorial first.
- Watch your time.
- All the gold does is add more time to the clock. Know when you can go for it and when you shouldn't.
- Read the name of the level. It may give you a hint as to how to play it.
- You can switch zoom levels by clicking the right stick. One will give you a complete look at the level, one is standard playing level, and the third is a close-up. All of them come in handy for different parts of the game.

Complete 5 Co-op Episodes 15
Complete 5 co-op episodes.

See "Complete 10 Co-op Episodes".

Complete 10 Co-op Episodes 15
Complete 10 co-op episodes.

Simply complete all 10 co-op episodes. If there's a significant skill difference between you and your partner, the worse of the two should be host. In most levels, the players are split up and need to flip switches for each other, and the host usually has the easier job. General tips:

- Know when to sacrifice a player to clear mines or something.
- No enemy can track more than one of you at once. When possible, use decoys.
- See "Complete all 50 episodes" for more help.

Speed Demon 20
Win 10 races in ranked online matches.

For races, you are all put in the same level and must try to get to the same exit first.

To win a 'match' does not mean you have the most at the final tally, but that you got to the exit first in a single level. Theoretically, you can do this in a single session if you manage to sweep your opponent(s).

-Thanks to Zee pso.

Survivalist 20
Win 10 survival games in ranked online matches.

In survival, you are put in the same room as your opponents, and you all get separate timers. You must collect gold for yourself so that you do not die. If you die via an enemy or a mine, you respawn, but if you run out of time you lose. Again, you must win 10 levels, not episodes for this achievement. You can theoretically do it in one session.

Disciple 5
Complete one tutorial episode.

Just complete one tutorial episode. The first one is incredibly easy, the game walks you through it. You don't have to complete the other tutorial levels for the achievement, but I recommend you do for the game.

Perfectionist 20
Complete an episode without dying in Single Player mode.

Simply complete a non-tutorial episode without dying. Easiest done on the first episode. There are no challenging parts except possibly the last level. Just take your time going through the mines and you'll be good. If you die, you need to go back to the main menu and reset the episode.

Treasure Hunter 20
Complete an episode and obtain every gold piece in Single Player mode.

Collect all the gold pieces in any non-tutorial level. The easiest one to do this in is the first level. You shouldn't have any problems until the last level. Just take your time with the mines and you should be good.

Secret Achievements
Practice Makes Perfect 15
Die 1000 times in Single Player mode.

Simply die 1000 times. You will get this over the course of the game, unless you're incredibly good. After completion of the game, load up any level and hit X to kill yourself. Rinse and repeat however many times you need.

And the future is certain, give us time to work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the b1ues View Post
Your an idiot

Last edited by Marx0r; 03-02-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Marx0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
meh i was going to make one but tbh all self-explanitreee (spelling), also tip in co-op completing all 10 is glitched i tell you lol well i didnt get it, and have leaderboards to prove meh.

any who also for the secret achievement you can explode your self up by hold X would get your deaths faster, and also have a good bunch of people on co-op mp as some can be tricky

N+ ranked 33 out of 160,000 MP co-op
pavementpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
Marx0r

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 3   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Final 4   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Word of Mouth
I was pretty sure X only worked in co-op. Oh well.

Were you hosting those co-op games?

Quote:
Your an idiot
Old 02-20-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
does it only work in co-op o never new that sorry and co-op nvm i got it i went through them all again and once finishing epsiode 7 got it not to sure why :S

EDIT: ranked 48 out of 800 in co-op mode at this moment in time woot!

Last edited by pavementpoop; 02-20-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Using X to kill yourself also can be done in single player, I've not got enough deaths for the achievement though as of yet :P
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #6
StumpyFlesh

CitizenErased18's Gamercard
That secret achievement is going to take forever! Is there any way to check how many times you have died?

AC-130U- "You can run, but you'll only die tired."
StumpyFlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
Sinsko

Sinsko's Gamercard
Are you sure the "X" button counts as a 'quick death'? I'd really hate to do that 1,000 times and find that it fails. lol
Old 02-21-2008, 07:04 AM   #8
punker

punkerhardcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyFlesh View Post
That secret achievement is going to take forever! Is there any way to check how many times you have died?
You would think so... but I got it around episode 18 or 19... probably because of all the times I died in 14-4.

Here's the thing though... even though it says 1,000 times, is it REALLY 1,000 times? Because like, I died a lot, but there is no damn way I could have died that many times.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Proper capitalization matters. There is a massive difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and, "i helped my uncle jack off a horse."
punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #9
Marx0r

First of all, you'd be surprised how quickly deaths can rack up.

Second of all, I need someone to confirm that X does not qualify. I racked up maybe 200 X deaths, then started playing again, and ::blick:: Achievement Unlocked on a legit death. This was all the way in Episode 25, because I rock

Third, I'm editing this guide in the Guide Team board (which you can't see) and I'll do the finished version here eventually. I'm not slacking on it.

Fourth, I did 14-4 in FIVE tries.

Quote:
Your an idiot
Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #10
StumpyFlesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by punker View Post
You would think so... but I got it around episode 18 or 19... probably because of all the times I died in 14-4.

Here's the thing though... even though it says 1,000 times, is it REALLY 1,000 times? Because like, I died a lot, but there is no damn way I could have died that many times.
Yeah, so after saying that it would take forever, I unlocked it already lol. I got it in about episode 20 or so. I'm finished for today. This game is fantastic! I'm having a lot of trouble with Episode 8, Chapter 4 of the cooperative campaign. Me and two of my friends played that one level for at least an hour straight and couldn't beat it for the life of us. I need help, because I need the "Beat 10 Coop Episodes" achievement.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:01 AM   #11
Marx0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyFlesh View Post
Yeah, so after saying that it would take forever, I unlocked it already lol. I got it in about episode 20 or so. I'm finished for today. This game is fantastic! I'm having a lot of trouble with Episode 8, Chapter 4 of the cooperative campaign. Me and two of my friends played that one level for at least an hour straight and couldn't beat it for the life of us. I need help, because I need the "Beat 10 Coop Episodes" achievement.
Is that the one with the spirals? I got stuck there too. The best I can say now is to play with four people. It wouldn't be too bad if the one before that wasn't a bitch too. Doing one after the other is NOT good.

I will be doing a walkthrough of the trickier ones eventually, but that's far down my to-do list.

Quote:
Your an idiot
Old 02-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #12
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
yea if u need any tips just ask me :P ha only cos i have completed it twice through just give me a shout on what level and a bit of description as what u need to do, i'm not to sure u can watch people do co-op i've only just relised u can watch them do singleplayer, and

as for the secret achievement i still aint got it yet done all the way to episode 22 still going strong nearly half way there, tho there starting to get a little tricky

Old 02-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
Marx0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementpoop View Post
as for the secret achievement i still aint got it yet done all the way to episode 22 still going strong nearly half way there, tho there starting to get a little tricky
You have no idea what you're in for.

Quote:
Your an idiot
Old 02-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #14
COLENBLOKER

Send a message via MSN to COLENBLOKER

COLENBLOKER's Gamercard
One thing that i have learned that would help with completing episodes... You can watch the videos of the top 10 or 15 people on the leaderboard... This is just helpful if you need help finding a path through the levels... Just thought i d point that out, its up to you if you want to add it to the guide
COLENBLOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx0r View Post
You have no idea what you're in for.

ha i've done up to episode 31 boy they are getting harded, altough the game is very addictive :P

Old 02-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #16
Evil_Snow_Man

ItI TiTi's Gamercard
There is no need to intentionally kill yourself. If your gonna go for the 50 episodes done (or even 40 or even 30) you will get it... Spent a half hour on a level and it popped...
Evil_Snow_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #17
calzord

Calzord's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:

Complete 10 Co-op Episodes 15
Complete 10 co-op episodes.

Simply complete all 10 co-op episodes. If there's a significant skill difference between you and your partner, the worse of the two should be host. In most levels, the players are split up and need to flip switches for each other, and the host usually has the easier job. General tips:

- Know when to sacrifice a player to clear mines or something.
- No enemy can track more than one of you at once. When possible, use decoys.
- See "Completed all 50 episodes" for more help.

O'yer we got the skills to pay tay bill's. but what is this jazz about its easyer for the host now our race continues.
BTW im finished woot 200/200

Last edited by calzord; 02-23-2008 at 02:14 PM.
calzord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #18
The Drumber 1

the drumber 1's Gamercard
Completing the single player missions with 2 or more players doesn't count towards the completing the single player mission achievements. Just so you know.

The Drumber 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #19
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
yea would be good if they did, the achivements do say complete 30-40-50 single player episodes,

but yea i've done episodes 1 - 36 woo :P

Old 02-22-2008, 06:33 AM   #20
StumpyFlesh

Quote:
Is that the one with the spirals? I got stuck there too. The best I can say now is to play with four people. It wouldn't be too bad if the one before that wasn't a bitch too. Doing one after the other is NOT good.

I will be doing a walkthrough of the trickier ones eventually, but that's far down my to-do list.
That is exactly which one I'm talking about. We had three people, and we had it pretty much down, but we could never seem to finish both sides on the same attempt. It helped having the extra person on that one side, just in case, so maybe have four will help. The rocket drone part in that level is a bitch.

EDIT:

Wow, you guys are fast on the single player. I'm only on 24. Hey pavementpoop (lol), would you be willing to help me with the last two episodes of coop?

Last edited by StumpyFlesh; 02-22-2008 at 06:38 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #21
pavementpoop

Mr PickIes's Gamercard
yea sure add me up, i'll try help as much as i can GT: Mr Pickies

make sure u have a mic when u add me, comunication is the key

(Spelling)

Last edited by pavementpoop; 02-22-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #22
calzord

Calzord's Gamercard

im sorry about your loss of levels max0r, keep going i know you can do it!
Old 02-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #23
StumpyFlesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by calzord View Post
O'yer we got the skills to pay tay bill's. but what is this jazz about its easyer for the host now our race continues.
BTW im on 47. HAX
47?!?! WOW. I'm thoroughly impressed. How long is each episode taking you now?

Old 02-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #24
calzord

Calzord's Gamercard

3 days lol me and Marx0r have been playing that game non-stop but for some reson his game sent him back to level 33.
Now the race to 200 is off, but im hopeing to be the first 200 on the site.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:56 PM   #25
IGC ELIMINATER17

Extr3m3 G4m3r's Gamercard
I am also trying to get the beat 10 episodes on coop but i cant NOT!!! figure out how to beat episode 7 level 5 i believe. Can someone please help me out?

(20) 200s-Pacman~Ms. Pacman~Digdug~N+~Galaga~Frogger~Portal: Still Alive~Uno~Dash of Destruction~Big Bumpin~Spyglass Board Games~Banjo Kazooie~Pocketbike Racer~Cloning Clyde~Marble Blast Ultra(250)~Puzzle Arcade~Rocky and Bullwinkle~Sneak King~5th grader~Frogger 2

IGC ELIMINATER17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #26
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGC ELIMINATER17 View Post
I am also trying to get the beat 10 episodes on coop but i cant NOT!!! figure out how to beat episode 7 level 5 i believe. Can someone please help me out?
I have beat all the coop episodes, explain what the level is like and i'll see if i can remember how i beat it
Old 02-23-2008, 08:33 AM   #27
MapleMire

Send a message via AIM to MapleMire

MapleMire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So in order to get the die 1000 times achievement you have to kill yourself by enemies or falling down from a height. So you can't press the x button or what?
Old 02-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #28
calzord

Calzord's Gamercard

just play the game and you will die alot!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:23 AM   #29
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
For dont die, the last one on episode 5 I think is very easy to live through.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #30
Evil_Snow_Man

ItI TiTi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
For dont die, the last one on episode 5 I think is very easy to live through.
It is hard to understand your simple version of english... Are you talking about the Don't die through an episode achievement? If so, you have to survive thru all the levels in an episode, and it is easiest to do on the first episode.
Evil_Snow_Man is offline   Reply With Quote