Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Baliano

Xx1337SniPerzxX's Gamercard
Adventurer achievement not unlocking

I'm having problems with the "Adventurer" achievement which requires you to download and rate 25 usermaps. I have now downloaded and rated 36 maps without popping the achievement. Anyone else having this problem?
Baliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
Baliano

I just got it at 50.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
massivelpfan

Massivelpfan's Gamercard
What?!?!? are you sure you rated all of them? As i got it straight after i rated the 25th one. I put 15 into a cycle and rated all those then 10 in the next and rated those then pop achy unlocked
Old 01-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
Baliano

Yep, I did the same thing... Loading 15 maps, going thru, rating them. Load another 10, etc... And I'm super anal, I listed the maps in a spreadsheet as I rated them, which is how I knew I was on 25, 36, and finally 50. Thanks for your comment though.

Great achievement by the way (assuming it works). I really enjoyed looking at and running around in some of the maps. Favs included Space Station, a couple of roller coasters, Halo and Call of Duty maps, as well as Minis Tirith and Helms Deep. Without the achievement, I doubt I would have downloaded these. Bravo to the map creators!

Last edited by Baliano; 01-16-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
BulletsOfFury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baliano View Post
I'm having problems with the "Adventurer" achievement which requires you to download and rate 25 usermaps. I have now downloaded and rated 36 maps without popping the achievement. Anyone else having this problem?
i got mine after rating 34 maps.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
RetroGuy

Scruffy McGuffy's Gamercard
How do you vote? I've followed the instructions here and I see no way to vote, and mashing the "Y" button during the match summary does nothing too. Did they change the way this works in an update or something? Maybe they stopped allowing voting in 1P private matches? Or maybe you have to finish a match properly instead of voting to exit, or cancelling out? This is what I'm doing:

I've downloaded some maps, created a private match, added a rotation of 15 maps, set private players to 16, then after the first map has started I wait a few seconds or up to a minute or two, pause and call a vote to the end the match. It ends and takes me to the summary screen.... and there's nowhere to vote. Just in case, I'm pressing Y (to vote) and nothing happens. After 10 or 20 seconds it moves on automatically and loads the next map.
RetroGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #7
Honeycut1ddp

This is pretty frustrating. I've downloaded and reviewed about 45 maps and the achievement still won't pop.

I'll go now, to make bigger mistakes and to embarrass this fine institution even more. But let me leave you with one last thought: If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk.

Thank you.

~ Conan O'Brien
Honeycut1ddp is offline   Reply With Quote