PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2014, 12:47 AM   #31
BiggD
104 DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
...but still see people on here daily complaining about how bad gta is and how much not having heists makes them cry. Id think if i was complaining about a game so much, maybe id just stop playing it?

Dont like GTA or delays, do us all a favor and stop making bitching threads, and just stop playing the game
People are so ignorant and immature.

That's not the point of everyone's complaint. Learn to think outside the box and value principles.

Thanks to Xerofox for the alluringly arousing signature!

~ FALLOUT IS LOVE, FALLOUT IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:29 AM   #32
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I suspect that we will not see heists until the PS4/xb1/pc release
Old 06-20-2014, 01:51 AM   #33
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality View Post
To really enjoy this game, you either have to grind countless hours or divvy up 22 dollars for shark card that will last awhile.
if you ask me you shouldnt really have to do boring ass grinding just to have a short amount of fun then back to more grinding

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:04 AM   #34
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
This. Hoping to get everyone hyped for the game, while boosting sales on other platforms, and hoping those who traded/sold their copies will re-buy. Stupid scam. Like Titanfall getting "delayed" to make it better -- pfffttt, like anyone actually believed that.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:23 AM   #35
Edword
Raptor Pack

Sprinklez88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
This was my first thought when I saw it announced at E3. There's no way heists were coming out before it's on the next-gen platforms. So I'm not really surprised at this new news.
Edword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #36
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Heists WHAT IS THIS...!?

100% > Resident Evil - Remake Remastered (XboxOne & Playstation4)
100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #37
CoreOfBrutality

Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
People are so ignorant and immature.

That's not the point of everyone's complaint. Learn to think outside the box and value principles.
I understand the principle of them not giving us what is promised. But Id think if it that big of issue, people would just stay off the game until they were actually on the game, instead of just complaining about missing every deadline. I don't have high hopes for the payout, but atleast with the time they are taking to get these out, maybe they will be half decent? And I can't complain to much, because atleast they are giving us things along the way, it may not be what we want, but atleast it is something. I think the amount of dlc already added to this game has surpassed most games, so therefore I can't really complain. I think rockstar should just not set a date for Heists and just release them like they did the hipster update, so then there is no speculation and no one can say anything about missed dates.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:02 AM   #38
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't get what the big deal is about the online heists, but if it's delayed then it's delayed.

If it is on hold until it launches on PC/PS4/XB1, then I don't see what the big deal is. Rockstar know their shit a lot better than you and I ever would.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #39
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
One thing I feel has to be said - trailers lie. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying heists are never going to be in the game. But let's be clear - things in trailers don't always appear. I'm sure everyone has seen the early Ocarina of Time trailer where Link gets the Triforce. You can't accuse R* of false advertising just because it "was in the trailer". This happens a lot. Just take a look at the TV Tropes page for "never trust a trailer" to see quite how often. This is all stuff that doesn't appear at all in any way, we know for a fact that R* are working on heists and that they ARE coming at some point so that argument just doesn't stand up.
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #40
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
It's a good thing the game is still plenty fun and that I've never really cared that much about heists.
I haven't played it months, so can't get wait to get back into it once done with Sleeping Dogs. I don't like my first character and created a second one and boosted that one to get the same as first and went further into the 70's - I feel cheated, shame the third slot is locked and can't delete the first one (at least I don't think you can). May delete the second and start again.

Heists, don't really care anymore.

Trailers often have a line saying "not actucal game footage".
Old 07-22-2014, 09:12 PM   #41
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
yeah just like they they were really sorry for not having an Android version of their iFruit app but was conveniently avalible on the lesser popular Apple devices. TOTALLY not a back room exclusive period deal.

im sure the hiests will conveniently not be available till the next versions of the game are out cause they dont want everyone to see that its nothing anyone will hope or expect them to be

this is literally Take Two's only option to keep shareholders from going mad considering the company as a whole still lost money over the last year

i love how now they're advertising the stupid sharkcards on the dashboard of the 360

they can shove their GTABUX up their ass, got garages filled with adders worth over half a mill each which ill sell when needed.

once the Hiests come out and we find out its just as bullshit as every other mission in terms of how much you actually get from it vs how long it takes and then the wait period on when you can try them again, and most likely have to give Lester 50% upfront just like in Singleplayer. which is just them hoping you'll be even more inclined to buy their bullshitbucks

i know they're feenin for the next gen versions to get here cause they can rely on them most likely not being hacked (altho if any game is going to motivate them its this game), the PC version will be 100x worse cause they've done nothing in terms of actually updating their game coding to check file integrity, which is why the Max Payne 3 PC online was hacked and modded within a day.

the only thing keeping GTA 5 from turning into what GTA IV has been since 2009 and RDR about a year after it came out, is the constant patching attempts.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #42
OpTic DevilDog9

OpTic DevilDog9's Gamercard
Arrow

In most cases Patience is a virtue, when Rockstar Games is involved, patience=hype and eventually it all adds up to dissapointment.);

Greenbook|Code of Conduct|IGN|Gamefaqs
OpTic DevilDog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:36 PM   #43
Goofy Old Man

Goofy Old Man's Gamercard
One of many reasons why i quit playing GTA V Online. Just got old after a while.
Goofy Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:33 AM   #44
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Does R* test out new content before updating causing a loss of said Musket? NO! So do you think R* view's their own created trailers which promoted Heists, the main thing everyone wanted to play. NO!

The day that trailer was released, I watched it over and over countless times. Do they forget that they promoted Heists? If they were released then, what would they have even been like because with almost a year of still working on them, I bed they were just being made.

I think about it this way. R* had so many years to work on GTA (online as well) knowing that people were gonna want to play heists together. I feel like that time we had to wait from The games release to the online release is the time they spent on Online, which was what.. two weeks? -_-

The day R* actually gives a release date for heists, I wont even believe that.

On a side note, if you're gonna believe what a youtuber tells you and then the content is not delivered, don't go bashing R* for that.