Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
TheOceanHasEyes

TheOceanHasEyes's Gamercard
Not getting SP or XP?

I just got this game, and I beat that big bird thing up on the mountain top, and I didn't get any SP (at LVL 16 and need around 80 SP 'til next level) with Kaim, Seth, and Jansen. If I did get SP, I got not that much. Then I trucked on through the Sea of Baus, killing tons of those crab things. Beat the shit out of those two snake things that absorb the magic power from the little hermit crabs, and the guys that you fight after that. After all that I'm still LVL 16 and need around 80 SP? Is that supposed to happen?

Last edited by TheOceanHasEyes; 05-15-2013 at 10:24 PM.
TheOceanHasEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Yes, that is supposed to happen. Each enemy in the game will only level you up to a certain point before you get very little XP from them. The developers decided to do this to make the game more challenging, which I thought was pretty cool.

I don't mind. Forget it. There's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
Jakez123
That's so cliché

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
EXP gained decreases as you level up to a minimum of 1 EXP (so 100 battles to level up). SP remains constant.