PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #91
Draco719

Draco719's Gamercard
Awesome guide, found a misprint:

SOULREAVER (Remember those games?) STAFF - In the next room after finding R18. Leaning against the left wall, to the left of the dead necromancer.

Its a Wizard not a necromancer :P
Draco719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #92
A Perfect Thief

tH Waterboy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
OMG finally at last man thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrochaos
Dammit I've been spending too much time in real life again..

71% Completion... Working on 75%
53retail games + DLC 100%
65 games 1000+(Need 100% DLC)
12 arcade games 100%
A Perfect Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #93
Solitude91

Send a message via AIM to Solitude91

Solitude91's Gamercard
You've forgot a secret area were u first enter the spider place after accending the tower were you use the rope bow, in the"pool" straight ahead from were you start there is a secret area, a relic and a ring of regeneration.
Solitude91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #94
Blademrk

Send a message via MSN to Blademrk Send a message via Skype™ to Blademrk

BladeMRK's Gamercard
Quote:
FOR THESE NEXT FEW TREASURE'S YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE USED THE "EXCLUSIVE" CODE: 5684219998871395. ENTER THE GATE IN ARANTIR'S CHAMBER.

R82) While in Normal World drop down to the ground. ON the right wall are a few gates. The second gate, when you pull the lever the gate will open but as you walk through the hall another, closer, gate will close. Take one of the boxes and place it so that the gate closest to you will close on the box enabling you to enter the chamber. The Relic is in a chest in the middle of the room.
R83) Once you have Inverted the world and are making your way to the Blue Crystal. Look up to see a wooden box hanging. Shoot a rope into it and climb up. You'll see a cage with a skeleton inside it along the wall. Hop off the rope onto the small ledge. Use Telekinesis to take the Relic from the skeleton.

STAFF OF THE FIRELORD - Once you have destroyed all four crystals return to Normal World. Make your way to the top of the center structure. The Staff is against the tree.
For those who didn't enter the code before starting the game, it doesn't matter.

I played the game up to chapter 7 yesterday, I entered the code in the main menu before I switched the game off. I have just got to Arantir's room and the portal with relics 82 & 83 and the Firelord's Staff was accessible.

Edit: phew, just as I saved it the x-box froze - luckily it managed to save the game (Thought I'd lost my only save)

Last edited by Blademrk; 12-31-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #95
Pixi

Mjukbrallan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Beau View Post
SA20) Return to the main chamber and take your first left path. Follow the path you are on until it dead ends. Look up and shoot a rope at the board above you. Climb the rope and jump into the next area.

R33) In the area where you found SA20. To the right of the statue along the wall in a chest.
I cannot for the life of me find R33. I found SA20 after much cursing - trying to get a rope-arrow to stick beyond all the spiderwebs is damn near impossible. And then climbing the damn rope without getting stuck is another half-hour of cursing and frustration.

But R33 eludes me. The relics I've got so far from this area is the one by the stream next to a dead orc and the one at the very top of the shaft you climb with the rope-bow. The third I just cannot find.

I have no clue what statue he's talking about. There was no statue in the area of SA20 (assuming, of course, that it really IS SA20 I found) - only a short corridor that ended with a wall of roots and a couple of dead orcs.

Does anyone have any advice as to where the third Relic might be hiding?

Science flies you to the moon - religion flies you into buildings.
Pixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #96
Dutch Bomb

where can i find the key for the trapdoor from sa16

Thanks

Last edited by Dutch Bomb; 01-12-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Dutch Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #97
Horror Angel

colinisgod proved his gamertag by providing the location of another Arcane Robe:
Just before R75, you're going down a hallway and there's arrow plaques that say ahead library back cells, if you look right theres a room with 2 necros. The Robe is in the chest.

Could be the glitchy game pulling yet another of its massive glitches on me, but this chest doesnt exist in my game.
Horror Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #98
oVo Pandora oVo

oVo Pandora oVo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Member of the Month   Poker Tournament 3rd Place   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
SA21) In the tower where you have to use the Rope Bow to shoot yourself up. Continue to do so until you can reach the next opening after the opening you're supposed to use.

R34) Once you're up in SA21, open the chest in front of you.

For the life of me I can not find this, is this in the tower above the doorway where you jump down the hole and the chick will start talking to you. If it is how do I get all the way to the top I can't figure it out. Or is this the one right before you go into the tower if it is then I missed it.

edit never mind I got up top jumping really sucks in this game.

Last edited by oVo Pandora oVo; 02-02-2009 at 10:23 PM.
oVo Pandora oVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #99
Im still here
Banned User

capp360's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks a million!
Im still here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #100
Doominatorx6

Doominatorx6's Gamercard
Im proud to say i used this guide, and it rocked my face off! A huge thanks for mentioning that you can miss 2 relics if you have the bonus room.

YOU ROCK!

1st in the world to finish Monster Madness
2nd in the world to finish Rock of the Dead

Boogers
Doominatorx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #101
l Absolution l

Send a message via AIM to l Absolution l Send a message via MSN to l Absolution l Send a message via Skype™ to l Absolution l

Anders Fearer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Don't mind me, just tagging this thread. Thanks a bunch!

l Absolution l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #102
MetalHeart210

MetalHeart210's Gamercard
Exclamation Relic 33

Quote:
R33) In the area where you found SA20. To the right of the statue along the wall in a chest.
It has been asked before yet no one has answered the other users. I am now asking too. I cannot find this relic. There is no statue that I know of near the SA20. Where is it?

Edit:

NVM guys, I found it.

Last edited by MetalHeart210; 04-11-2009 at 07:22 PM.
MetalHeart210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:02 AM   #103
l Absolution l

Send a message via AIM to l Absolution l Send a message via MSN to l Absolution l Send a message via Skype™ to l Absolution l

Anders Fearer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I need help with Relic 23 as well. I'm met by a wooden door that the A button hovers on it, when I press it I just get the sound a locked door makes. There's no lock-pick sign, no nothing. The door wont budge.

Anyone know how to get in it?

l Absolution l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #104
BigJonMoo73

Send a message via AIM to BigJonMoo73

Bloody Jon Moo's Gamercard
I have now picked up the short sword twice in Chapter 1 and it still hasn't registered as me having it in my collection... Anyone else have this problem?

(1000 GS) - CoD4: Modern Warfare 2, Wanted: Weapons of Fate, The Godfather 2, Lego Batman, Fable II, Madden 09, Fight Night 3, NBA Live 09
BigJonMoo73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #105
Pixi

Mjukbrallan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart210 View Post
It has been asked before yet no one has answered the other users. I am now asking too. I cannot find this relic. There is no statue that I know of near the SA20. Where is it?

Edit:

NVM guys, I found it.
Could you explain where-about you found it? =)

Science flies you to the moon - religion flies you into buildings.
Pixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #106
MortyDice

MortyDice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJonMoo73 View Post
I have now picked up the short sword twice in Chapter 1 and it still hasn't registered as me having it in my collection... Anyone else have this problem?
Same thing here, did you try starting a new game?
I can't find a way to make it work!
MortyDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #107
NaK Quinn

Quinn351 SVT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
At the star of chapter 4, when you are at the docked ship. If you goto the other side of the dock there is a secret room. I just walked into it and it said Secret Room.
NaK Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #108
korsar18

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Absolution l View Post
I need help with Relic 23 as well. I'm met by a wooden door that the A button hovers on it, when I press it I just get the sound a locked door makes. There's no lock-pick sign, no nothing. The door wont budge.

Anyone know how to get in it?

HEEELP! Please! Give me (and others) answer to this post!
korsar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #109
korsar18

Relic 23
Ok, I got it! There is a bug in game. If you want to open this door, you must follow my words. DO NOT try to open the door, before killing necroguards. You must kill ALL necroguards outside and inside the warehouse. After you killed them all, go through the door leaving the warehouse Turn left, then left again and go through the gate. Now turn right and enter the building. The Relic is on the table in the back.

Last edited by korsar18; 02-02-2010 at 09:45 PM.
korsar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #110
KFBS

KingFenix's Gamercard
Hi, how could i take the R78, im a warrior and cant pick the door. Is there any key for this door?.

Thanks

EDIT: Ok, i have found the key with a dead necromancer.

Last edited by KFBS; 02-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.
KFBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #111
Doomed Satsuma

Doomed Satsuma's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, there were a few that I would have never found.
Doomed Satsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #112
BigTimmyJim

DJsnachBlaster's Gamercard
Thumbs up

good work dude
BigTimmyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #113
Cornholio

Afromuumi's Gamercard
Awesome guide, thanks for posting this
Cornholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #114
Delphan Rane

Send a message via AIM to Delphan Rane Send a message via MSN to Delphan Rane

Esphyrian 01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Great guide, it's helped me tremendously as a first-time player.

Delphan Rane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #115
stuntmanjbc

stuntmanjbc's Gamercard
Yo, I noticed early on in the first chapter that you didnt post the location of the Long Bow, which is in the tavern where the soldiers is firing practise arrows.

stuntmanjbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #116
KnightOwl

KnightOwl92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi View Post
I cannot for the life of me find R33. I found SA20 after much cursing - trying to get a rope-arrow to stick beyond all the spiderwebs is damn near impossible. And then climbing the damn rope without getting stuck is another half-hour of cursing and frustration.

But R33 eludes me. The relics I've got so far from this area is the one by the stream next to a dead orc and the one at the very top of the shaft you climb with the rope-bow. The third I just cannot find.

I have no clue what statue he's talking about. There was no statue in the area of SA20 (assuming, of course, that it really IS SA20 I found) - only a short corridor that ended with a wall of roots and a couple of dead orcs.

Does anyone have any advice as to where the third Relic might be hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray5555 View Post
Hey Low Beau I found a secret area in chapter 5 that you have not found.

It is as soon as you exit the cave where you got the first relic where the dead orc is, in the water way. As soon as you exit that cave, go directly to your left, just a little by the orc bodys hanging in the enterance. Look up and you will see sticks there in the opening in the ceiling. Now if you aim your Rope bow correctly, you can rope the plank up there. Once up there, there will be another cave, just enter it and go straight until it says you found a secret area. All that is there is a healing potion, and a dead orc.

But it is a secret place, and counts towards the achievement

Great guide and I'd like to clear up some confusion. The section Ray5555 refers to is not the area where the relic is located. The 3rd (or 2nd if you want to get technical) relic is just outside the large broken tower where you get assaulted by 5 or 6 spiders crawling straight down the walls towards you (one of the creepiest video game moments IMO) There is a large broken wall you can use the rope bow to get up to. It is to the right of the short passageway which is gated but behind it are 3 scrolls and a full healing potion. (btw, is there another way to get to those? I used Telekinesis) The short gated passageway is directly across the entrance to broken tower.

I might have found it sooner but your directions had me spending way too much time looking around Ray's room. Your directions for finding the relic said to come back to the large room and take the first left then follow it to the end (which incidently takes you back to where the floor caves in although the SA with the lone potion of healing really threw me off...so far it get's my vote for biggest red herring SA ever)

Last edited by KnightOwl; 03-08-2011 at 01:48 AM.
KnightOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:50 AM   #117
AxGryndr

AxGryndr's Gamercard
SA9) Once you're in the room with the huge chandelier. Cross the floor into the next room at the foot of the stairs. In this room turn left. Go to the fireplace and you will see a 'strange candelabra' on the left side of the fireplace. Pick it up and place it on the right of the fireplace to drop the wall.

In the room with the chandelier is a throne and the side of it are four shields. I already had the shields in my collection so I am not sure which ones they are.

To the back right from R18 along the a small ledge is a chest. As an assassin you can lock pick this for Daggers of Frost in case you missed them before.

Last edited by AxGryndr; 04-21-2011 at 05:25 AM.
AxGryndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #118
Smugu

smugu's Gamercard
Wow this guide is very good ! Very easy to understand where everything is.
Smugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #119
perfectlypurple

PerfectlyPurple's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Thanks dude this is a brill guide!
perfectlypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #120
Enisha

Enisha's Gamercard
I can't find R84 after saving Leanna. There are a few scrolls under the beds but there is no relic. I tried both the left and the right door but I can't find it. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it just glitched?
Enisha is offline   Reply With Quote