PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
Razor Buddha

Arch Infinity's Gamercard
Anyone have a Roosevelt?

I have a way to copy it and I can trade you a Hot Knife (or any other collectors edition car), fully upgraded Dubsta 6x6, or any other super expensive car.

GT: DaC Omni Buddha

Hit me up if you have a Roosevelt and are interested.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
I don't understand how you can claim to give away a Dubsta.. the only way to get one is to order it online, which would automatically put insurance on it, which in turn would mean that it couldn't be put in anyone else's garage. Am I missing something?
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Buddha View Post
I have a way to copy it and I can trade you a Hot Knife (or any other collectors edition car), fully upgraded Dubsta 6x6, or any other super expensive car.

GT: DaC Omni Buddha

Hit me up if you have a Roosevelt and are interested.

Even if you could transfer a collectors edition car, it would disappear most probably once the person receiving it joins a new session. When I gave my mini gun to someone who was rank lower than 120, when he joined another session he lost it. I assume the same would happen with the Dubsta 6x6 if they are below rank 100. Not too sure if the same would happen with the Roosevelt as it is not rank specific, but if R* put checks to see when people bought it then that may disappear as well.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #4
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
Even if you could transfer a collectors edition car, it would disappear most probably once the person receiving it joins a new session. When I gave my mini gun to someone who was rank lower than 120, when he joined another session he lost it. I assume the same would happen with the Dubsta 6x6 if they are below rank 100. Not too sure if the same would happen with the Roosevelt as it is not rank specific, but if R* put checks to see when people bought it then that may disappear as well.
I'm taking it he's hoping to use some sort of glitch for getting a car into a garage &/or changing ownership of the car, so it all seems feasible.

You can have the Collectors cars without the DLC (there was a way to buy them in game, a few moons ago), but they do not appear in your garage and are only available that the mechanic or race menus.
Randomly: You can also have the Collectors Edition Hammer given to you to keep (but not the guns).

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote