Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #31
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahugo View Post
So will there be no hardcopy for this game? According to the article it will be released digitally in early 2015.
i think only japan is getting a physical copy

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #32
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewie B I ReQ View Post
i think only japan is getting a physical copy
Although I'm really getting used to those digital copies for this very RE game it would be nice to see it in a steel case or something like that.

100% > Resident Evil - Remake Remastered (XboxOne & Playstation4)
100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #33
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Although I'm really getting used to those digital copies for this very RE game it would be nice to see it in a steel case or something like that.
agreed and my friend probs would as well he has every resident evil game apart from resident evil gaiden on game boy color lol so stuff like this really annoys him

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Old 08-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #34
merzitar

Heathen Baboon's Gamercard
Regarding the disc version of Resident Evil HD, it is exclusive to Japan and on PS3 only.

I don't really mind HD remakes being released as digital only. If it was a full-on remake, then I would have maybe had a bit of a moan, but otherwise I am not too worried. However, I do agree in the sense that it would be nice to have a steelbook.

Also, I think I am probably the only person on this planet who likes Resident Evil Gaiden! THAT BATTLE MUSIC!
Old 08-06-2014, 11:05 PM   #35
Broke

Kained but AbIe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I'm happy to pay up to $30 digital and $50 for a hard copy, but being a sucker, I will pay whatever the asking price is.

I think $30 seems about right, any more would be pushing it. Like you say I would probably pay more but wouldn't be to happy about it.

And I think another Outbreak would be great , those games had so much potential.
Broke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #36
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by merzitar View Post
Regarding the disc version of Resident Evil HD, it is exclusive to Japan and on PS3 only.

I don't really mind HD remakes being released as digital only. If it was a full-on remake, then I would have maybe had a bit of a moan, but otherwise I am not too worried. However, I do agree in the sense that it would be nice to have a steelbook.

Also, I think I am probably the only person on this planet who likes Resident Evil Gaiden! THAT BATTLE MUSIC!
I liked that game as well but i 2 copies of the game and the game running on an emulator always crashes at exact same spot and erases my data lol never got to finish the game. Ever

Old 08-07-2014, 02:12 AM   #37
merzitar

Quote:
I liked that game as well but i 2 copies of the game and the game running on an emulator always crashes at exact same spot and erases my data lol never got to finish the game. Ever
Yay! It was a cool idea, I thought. Plus Barry's awesome. I had a glitch too! I always just assumed it was my cartridge. For me, when I got to the final boss, if I didn't push him away before the battle started, the game went all pixelised and crashed. When I turned it on, my save had gone. I thought it was my Gameboy Colour at first, but I got to the end again on a different one and it still did it. The third time I pushed him away and it didn't glitch. Maybe third time lucky, or maybe it was a way around the glitch. I don't know.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:49 AM   #38
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Sold!

10 char
x2

If you don't have a boner right now you should just kill yourself." - The Rock
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #39
BlackoutCal

BlackoutCal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1
Yay another HD remake boooo......

Hahaha just kidding, bring on all the classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will buy and enjoy them all - especially this one
Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome avatar and spectacular sig!!!!!
BlackoutCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:41 AM   #40
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Given the excitement that the Resident Evil Remastered announcement has conjured up inside me, I found it impossible not to purchase Code Veronica while it's currently on sale this week.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:17 AM   #41
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Given the excitement that the Resident Evil Remastered announcement has conjured up inside me, I found it impossible not to purchase Code Veronica while it's currently on sale this week.
Do it man do it, you gots to finish and own them all!

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 08-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #42
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Do it man do it, you gots to finish and own them all!
I've got 100% in Resident Evil 5 and 6.
I missing 2 achievements in Resident Evil 4. (Finish Hard Mode + All Costumes)
I have the 2nd DLC left to do in Operation Shitfight City. (Really like the game despite my joke at it's title)
I have 0 on my just now purchased Code Veronica.

Hmm.. I have more work cut out for me than I thought and I don't know if I can 1000 Code Veronica. I'd really like to 100% all the Resident Evil games due to them being one of my favourite franchises. Hopefully I can get back on track with my backlog and maybe shift some of these to the top.

Old 08-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #43
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
I have the 2nd DLC left to do in Operation Shitfight City. (Really like the game despite my joke at it's title)

Hmm.. I have more work cut out for me than I thought and I don't know if I can 1000 Code Veronica. I'd really like to 100% all the Resident Evil games due to them being one of my favourite franchises. Hopefully I can get back on track with my backlog and maybe shift some of these to the top.
Yeah I feel ya, RECVX was always the one I was missing too and I was really reluctant to get it since it's not really one of my favourites and the graphics + controls oh dear gaming lord. Don't get me wrong I love the others with even worst graphics but RECVX, nah not feeling it, especially the story. Trust me you feel much much better once you completed it.

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 08-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #44
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah I feel ya, RECVX was always the one I was missing too and I was really reluctant to get it since it's not really one of my favourites and the graphics + controls oh dear gaming lord. Don't get me wrong I love the others with even worst graphics but RECVX, nah not feeling it, especially the story. Trust me you feel much much better once you completed it.
Yeah, while most dislike Veronica's story, I have a more simplified take on accepting Veronica's story: If I can deal with what the movies dish out, I can take whatever the games throw at me.

OT: So is there a date on this Remastered version or are we still just acting like a bunch of excited school girls looking at a Just Bieber poster?

Old 08-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #45
merzitar

I had Code: Veronica X on PS2 but back then I was quite young, so the difficulty put me off a bit. I was glad it came to Xbox though. I never thought I would 100% it, but I proved myself wrong!

Regarding REHD release date, in Japan, the PS3 and Xbox 360 version is coming this November (27th I think) and the PS4, Xbox One and PC version is Early 2015. For the west, we get all platforms early 2015. I am guessing it'll be a March release.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #46
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
Regarding REHD release date, in Japan, the PS3 and Xbox 360 version is coming this November (27th I think) and the PS4, Xbox One and PC version is Early 2015. For the west, we get all platforms early 2015. I am guessing it'll be a March release.
So I have some/a lot time to finish up my other uncompleted Resident Evil games then.. Hmm.. While it's going to sound pretty amateur (and it is!), I'm going to have to start using the site's road maps and not just the achievement guides, if I even want to dream about doing Veronica.

That's NOT what I meant by doing Veronica!

Old 08-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #47
merzitar

Quote:
So I have some/a lot time to finish up my other uncompleted Resident Evil games then.. Hmm.. While it's going to sound pretty amateur (and it is!), I'm going to have to start using the site's road maps and not just the achievement guides, if I even want to dream about doing Veronica.

That's NOT what I meant by doing Veronica!

HAHAHA! I'd rather dream about doing Jill.....'s campaign

There's only really two challenging achievements in Resident Evil Code: Veronica X and a couple you can miss. Getting an A with every character on Battle Mode isn't as hard as it seems (though is still pretty difficult), but Getting an A on Story mode is very nerve-wracking. I'm glad you can save it once, because I died right at the end at first... I WAS NOT HAPPY!
Old 08-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #48
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
HAHAHA! I'd rather dream about doing Jill.....'s campaign
Sure, I'd still have a Jill Sandwich myself

Quote:
There's only really two challenging achievements in Resident Evil Code: Veronica X and a couple you can miss. Getting an A with every character on Battle Mode isn't as hard as it seems (though is still pretty difficult), but Getting an A on Story mode is very nerve-wracking. I'm glad you can save it once, because I died right at the end at first... I WAS NOT HAPPY!
I think I'd struggle with the time limit, followed by the no deaths the most. I can't even remember how to play it let alone know where to go. It's a short enough game to try a few times when I fail though, so we'll see.

Old 08-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #49
merzitar

Quote:
Sure, I'd still have a Jill Sandwich myself

I think I'd struggle with the time limit, followed by the no deaths the most. I can't even remember how to play it let alone know where to go. It's a short enough game to try a few times when I fail though, so we'll see.

LOL, that image made me giggle.

The time limit isn't actually the main issue, believe it or not. You just have to make sure not to pick up too much ammo, and in turn, not kill too many enemies. The main problem is the dying aspect. Once you get a technique down, you're good to go. Also, practice shoving zombies off, because you can do it in such a way where even if you're grabbed, you can push them off before they bite you.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #50
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Yay! It was a cool idea, I thought. Plus Barry's awesome. I had a glitch too! I always just assumed it was my cartridge. For me, when I got to the final boss, if I didn't push him away before the battle started, the game went all pixelised and crashed. When I turned it on, my save had gone. I thought it was my Gameboy Colour at first, but I got to the end again on a different one and it still did it. The third time I pushed him away and it didn't glitch. Maybe third time lucky, or maybe it was a way around the glitch. I don't know.
me too it pissed me off that haha exact ssame spot as me. so basically you dont push him back and its game save erazed yeah great haha makes me glad games get updates now

Quote:

oh man i hated resident evil operation raccoon shitty wok grrr lol that and resi 6. those are the only resi games i didnt finish.
try get that A rank in code veronica its a nice challenge. whats most nerve wrecking are 2 parts of the game which i consider cheap deaths lol have you played veronica before i start dropping spoilers?
Quote:
LOL, that image made me giggle.

The time limit isn't actually the main issue, believe it or not. You just have to make sure not to pick up too much ammo, and in turn, not kill too many enemies. The main problem is the dying aspect. Once you get a technique down, you're good to go. Also, practice shoving zombies off, because you can do it in such a way where even if you're grabbed, you can push them off before they bite you.
it was good you could push them off if your quick enough and not take damage. barely even killed zombies myself i think my first kill is the bander snatcher knife was better than the pistol lol and then the super zombie with the eye later on

Old 08-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #51
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Wow, I was just planning to play the game on Gamecube too, my brother's got me hooked on RE again Looking forward to this, but I'd much rather have Outbreak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #52
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
have you played veronica before i start dropping spoilers?
Yeah, a long time ago on PS2. I really can't remember a lot of it unfortunately.

Old 08-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #53
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Wow, I was just planning to play the game on Gamecube too, my brother's got me hooked on RE again Looking forward to this, but I'd much rather have Outbreak!
yeah man outbreaks are awesome. out of all the suvival horror games this is probs only one i can think of that isnt ruined by co op, like i said earlier it would be great if they either remastered the 2 outbreak games or made a new one altogether

Old 08-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #54
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
it would be great if they either remastered the 2 outbreak games or AND made a new one altogether
Fixed.

10 werds

Old 08-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #55
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
it would be great if they remastered the 2 outbreak games and made a new one altogether
Quote:
Fixed.

10 werds
double fix, team work haha

do you remember the ball that has a keycard in it. code veronic

Old 08-07-2014, 09:26 PM   #56
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
do you remember the ball that has a keycard in it. code veronic
I want to say yes, but the truth is.. No. I remember how it starts and not much else.

---

Another thing that just came to mind. Resident Evil Revelations - I'll never 1000 that. Phuck!

Maybe, just maybe, I'll try to 1000 Revelations if I can get the rest of my leftover Resident Evil achievements out of the way. That is a huge maybe..

Old 08-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #57
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
I want to say yes, but the truth is.. No. I remember how it starts and not much else.

---

Another thing that just came to mind. Resident Evil Revelations - I'll never 1000 that. Phuck!

Maybe, just maybe, I'll try to 1000 Revelations if I can get the rest of my leftover Resident Evil achievements out of the way. That is a huge maybe..
Its terrifying when your goin for no deaths lol and why man revelations wasn't bad after resident evil 6 (no dlc) its not bad

Old 08-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #58
merzitar

Quote:
me too it pissed me off that haha exact ssame spot as me. so basically you dont push him back and its game save erazed yeah great haha makes me glad games get updates now

it was good you could push them off if your quick enough and not take damage. barely even killed zombies myself i think my first kill is the bander snatcher knife was better than the pistol lol and then the super zombie with the eye later on
Yeah, it was so annoying. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time. I wonder if they would ever fix it if it had an HD remake.

It is funny! You wouldn't think a bandersnatch would be easier to kill with a knife, would you? I remember worrying when doing Wesker battle mode, but you just slice their arm, and done.

Quote:

Ahh, I am in the middle of Insane mode, and then I just have one other achievement on REV. campaign, but Raid mode is going to be a bitch. My mum has got all Raid mode achievements, and she said it just took a long time. I want to 100% RE5, but the one achievement I need is for 20 wins on Team Survivors, but the other team keep leaving before the end so I can't win
Old 08-08-2014, 05:53 AM   #59
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Yeah, it was so annoying. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time. I wonder if they would ever fix it if it had an HD remake.

It is funny! You wouldn't think a bandersnatch would be easier to kill with a knife, would you? I remember worrying when doing Wesker battle mode, but you just slice their arm, and done.

Ahh, I am in the middle of Insane mode, and then I just have one other achievement on REV. campaign, but Raid mode is going to be a bitch. My mum has got all Raid mode achievements, and she said it just took a long time. I want to 100% RE5, but the one achievement I need is for 20 wins on Team Survivors, but the other team keep leaving before the end so I can't win
yeah i wish they did fix it. it wasnt even the cartriges because even the game files on an emulator did it haha

raid mode is really fun. was a nice break from mercenary mode. do you have a friend who is level 50 already? that can make things a lot quicker.
if you or dirty130 need help on raid mode let me know and il go borrow my resi back and help out.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #60
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Quote:
if you or dirty130 need help on raid mode let me know and il go borrow my resi back and help out.
Thanks Lewie, I'll keep that in mind!