PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-08-2014, 07:35 AM   #61
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
So I have some/a lot time to finish up my other uncompleted Resident Evil games then.. Hmm.. While it's going to sound pretty amateur (and it is!), I'm going to have to start using the site's road maps and not just the achievement guides, if I even want to dream about doing Veronica.

That's NOT what I meant by doing Veronica!
Veronica was awesome, and not as hard as people make out, I've maxed every Resi game (skipped ORC tho as its shit) and none gave me any problems, except the fact 5 and 6 had horribly boring DLC.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:12 AM   #62
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Veronica was awesome, and not as hard as people make out, I've maxed every Resi game (skipped ORC tho as its shit) and none gave me any problems, except the fact 5 and 6 had horribly boring DLC.
I did have all the dlc achievements for resident evil 6 but then they brought out another dlc. Gave my middle finger to that not buying another crappy dlc

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #63
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'm not disrespecting your opinion, but I fail to see how Operation Shitfight City is a "shit" game to this day. Regardless of reviews and input from gamers that haven't actually played it, I thought it was a pretty good 'side' game. It looked good, played smooth and was fun to play with friends in co-op OR competitive modes. Pretty easy 1000 + it's DLC is no harder either. Some of the past 'side' games like Dead Aim were far worse.

Same with the majority of the DLC for 5 and 6. While most of it felt tacked on, I enjoyed it. From Lost in Nightmares and the competitive multiplayer in 5 to the funny Tetris-ish mode and "play as Uberstank' mode in 6, I had fun for the most part playing it with friends and randoms. I'm curious Kazz, what did you think about Revelations?

*Yupp, I call the Ustanak, "Uberstank".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewie B I ReQ View Post
I did have all the dlc achievements for resident evil 6 but then they brought out another dlc. Gave my middle finger to that not buying another crappy dlc
Just like you offered to help in Raid. If you ever change your mind on 6's DLC, holla.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:55 AM   #64
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
I'm not disrespecting your opinion, but I fail to see how Operation Shitfight City is a "shit" game to this day. Regardless of reviews and input from gamers that haven't actually played it, I thought it was a pretty good 'side' game. It looked good, played smooth and was fun to play with friends in co-op OR competitive modes. Pretty easy 1000 + it's DLC is no harder either. Some of the past 'side' games like Dead Aim were far worse.

Same with the majority of the DLC for 5 and 6. While most of it felt tacked on, I enjoyed it. From Lost in Nightmares and the competitive multiplayer in 5 to the funny Tetris-ish mode and "play as Uberstank' mode in 6, I had fun for the most part playing it with friends and randoms. I'm curious Kazz, what did you think about Revelations?

*Yupp, I call the Ustanak, "Uberstank".

Just like you offered to help in Raid. If you ever change your mind on 6's DLC, holla.
as a game operation raccon city was oryt but its boss fights were terrible they completely shit on nemesis and the story just annoyed me and they changed certain things grrrrr

thanks man appreciate it. i dont think i could bring my self to buy that last dlc tho siege mode is it?
i was a little harsh i guess cos the mode that lets you play as ustanak was fun and onslaught was a nice competitive mercenary mode to play with a friend. the other mode suvivors i think was just straight terrible lol

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Old 08-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #65
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
So not every! Just to point out my favourites from best to worst on the Xbox360:

(Most favourite)
1. Resident Evil 5
2. Resident Evil Revelations
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Resident Evil 6
5. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
6. Resident Evil Code Veronica X
(Least favourite)
Old 08-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #66
merzitar

Heathen Baboon's Gamercard
Quote:
yeah i wish they did fix it. it wasnt even the cartriges because even the game files on an emulator did it haha

raid mode is really fun. was a nice break from mercenary mode. do you have a friend who is level 50 already? that can make things a lot quicker.
if you or dirty130 need help on raid mode let me know and il go borrow my resi back and help out.

Yeah, it was the game code itself, I reckon. It seems like Gaiden is just one of those games which CAPCOM are ashamed of. Again, I don't know why because I think it's a great game.

Thanks for the offer in Raid mode. At the moment, I am playing with my Mum as she is Level 50, but if I need any additional help, I'll let you know ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Just to point out my favourites from best to worst on the Xbox360:

(Most favourite)
1. Resident Evil 5
2. Resident Evil Revelations
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Resident Evil 6
5. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
6. Resident Evil Code Veronica X
(Least favourite)

You'll probably think I'm mad, but Resident Evil 6 would probably be higher for me ^_^ In fact, I'm going to give a list a go:

1. Resident Evil 4
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Resident Evil 6
  4. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
  5. Resident Evil: Revelations
  6. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
And come next year, Resident Evil will be at the top ^_^
Old 08-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #67
Lewie B I ReQ

gonna throw my list in here too but its gonna have all the resident evils iv played haha

resident evil 2
resident evil 1 ps1
resident evil 3
resident evil outbreak 1+2
resident evil 4
resident evil revelations
resident evil code veronica x
resident evil 5
resident evil 6
resident evil operation racoon city
resident evil survivor
resident evil gaiden
and then there is the abomination that is
resident evil survivor 2 code veronica <seriously that game sucks ass

Old 08-08-2014, 01:18 PM   #68
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by merzitar View Post
You'll probably think I'm mad, but Resident Evil 6 would probably be higher for me ^_^ In fact, I'm going to give a list a go:
  1. Resident Evil 4
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Resident Evil 6
  4. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
  5. Resident Evil: Revelations
  6. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
And come next year, Resident Evil will be at the top ^_^
Nope not at all, everyone's likes and dislikes about RE games. And I definitely agree on the last sentence. The RE HD release gonna blow 'em all away!
Quote:
gonna throw my list in here too but its gonna have all the resident evils I've played too haha
(best)
resident evil 1 ngc remake
resident evil 1 ps1
resident evil 5 xbox360
resident evil revelations xbox360
resident evil zero ngc
resident evil 2 ps1
resident evil 3 ps1
resident evil 4 ngc/ps2/xbox360
resident evil 6 xbox360
resident evil operation racoon city xbox360
resident evil outbreak 1+2 ps2
resident evil code veronica x ps2
(worst)
/Fixed my friend! (new list) Oh man we are all die-hard fans for the Resident Evil universe aren't we.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #69
merzitar

Quote:
and then there is the abomination that is
resident evil survivor 2 code veronica <seriously that game sucks ass

That's actually the only Resident Evil I never got around to owning, or even playing.

Quote:
Nope not at all, everyone's likes and dislikes about RE games. And I definitely agree on the last sentence. The RE HD release gonna blow 'em all away!

/Fixed my friend! (new list) Oh man we are all die-hard fans for the Resident Evil universe aren't we.

RESIDENT EVIL NERDS UNITE!!!

Last edited by merzitar; 08-08-2014 at 01:30 PM.
merzitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #70
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:

thats cos resident evil is awresome haha capcom just needs a push in the right direction

i never got a chance to play those game cube games haha i havent played resident evil dead aim either but agreed that hd resi 1 is gonna be at the top. imagine if towards its release they say oh we forgot to mention its gonna be bundled with resident evil 0 hd

Quote:
That's actually the only Resident Evil I never got around to owning, or even playing.
dont. just dont its horrible just. what the hell was capcom thinking when they shit that game out.

Last edited by Lewie B I ReQ; 08-08-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #71
merzitar

Quote:
thats cos resident evil is awresome haha capcom just needs a push in the right direction

i never got a chance to play those game cube games haha i havent played resident evil dead aim either but agreed that hd resi 1 is gonna be at the top

dont. just dont its horrible just. what the hell was capcom thinking when they shit that game out.

Remake is the best remake ever made! You just can't get anything more perfect if you tried. Zero was good, but I found it very hard back then.

LOL, it can't be THAT bad, can it? Surely not?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #72
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Remake is the best remake ever made! You just can't get anything more perfect if you tried. Zero was good, but I found it very hard back then.

LOL, it can't be THAT bad, can it? Surely not?
so excited to play it right now haha

yeah it really was bad at least in my opinion it was awful someone might like it. it actually feels like it belongs in the arcade or something lol

Old 08-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #73
merzitar

Quote:
so excited to play it right now haha

yeah it really was bad at least in my opinion it was awful someone might like it. it actually feels like it belongs in the arcade or something lol

GOOD! You should be lol. I am sure you'll love it. It's atmospheric and looks great.

I think the main thing that put me off of it was the fact they thought they needed to theme it around an existing game. I know they did a similar thing with Chronicles, but it just seems different.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #74
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
GOOD! You should be lol. I am sure you'll love it. It's atmospheric and looks great.

I think the main thing that put me off of it was the fact they thought they needed to theme it around an existing game. I know they did a similar thing with Chronicles, but it just seems different.
heressome gameplay skip to about 40 seconds

i take it back it doesnt belong in an arcade it belongs in the desert with ET haha

Last edited by Lewie B I ReQ; 08-08-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:37 PM   #75
merzitar

Quote:
heressome gameplay skip to about 40 seconds
www.youtube.com/watch?v=787jK9aK_MY

i take it back it doesnt belong in an arcade it belongs in the desert with ET haha
Jesus Christ! It looks more clunky and worse graphics than the original Survivor!
Old 08-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #76
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Jesus Christ! It looks more clunky and worse graphics than the original Survivor!
i honestly dont know what happened with that game haha did you see how crap nemesis looked and how he just disappears and those loading times and man the game is just horrible all round haha

Old 08-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #77
Mr Dorkabilly

Mr Dorkabilly's Gamercard
Oooooh! This should be fun.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #78
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I'm gonna jump on this list shit, I love lists, I'm strange!!

(Best)
Resident Evil 1 - Gamecube
Resident Evil 2 - PSOne
Resident Evil 4 - Gamecube
Resident Evil Code Veronica - Dreamcast
Resident Evil 0 - Gamecube
Resident Evil 3 - PSOne
Resident Evil 5 - 360
Resident Evil 6 - 360
Resident Evil Outbreak 1/2 - PS2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles - Wii
(Worst)

Just realised when I said I maxed them all, I forgot about Revelations, I've not played that at all yet, so that's 2 I didn't max, I'm a liar!!

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #79
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Just realised when I said I maxed them all, I forgot about Revelations, I've not played that at all yet, so that's 2 I didn't max, I'm a liar!!
You are forgiven!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #80
merzitar

Quote:
i honestly dont know what happened with that game haha did you see how crap nemesis looked and how he just disappears and those loading times and man the game is just horrible all round haha
The fact that Nemesis is even there makes me want to punch a wall.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #81
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
The fact that Nemesis is even there makes me want to punch a wall.
haha yhyh and what the hell was he doing in that room with the fire extinquisher. is that why he looks like shit and walks slow? hes high as hell off the extinguisher?

Old 08-08-2014, 09:24 PM   #82
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
RESIDENT EVIL NERDS UNITE!!!

Quote:
Yeah, me too. Seems like everyone forgets about Revelations somehow. In my opinion, it's the scariest Resident Evil in a long time.
Quote:
haha yhyh and what the hell was he doing in that room with the fire extinquisher. is that why he looks like shit and walks slow? hes high as hell off the extinguisher?
It's a little known fact that Nemesis was actually a drug addict and would inhale the fumes of almost anything in the hope of finding the 'ultimate high'. Maybe.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:49 PM   #83
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:

Yeah, me too. Seems like everyone forgets about Revelations somehow. In my opinion, it's the scariest Resident Evil in a long time.

It's a little known fact that Nemesis was actually a drug addict and would inhale the fumes of almost anything in the hope of finding the 'ultimate high'. Maybe.
yeah man revelations is defo a step in the right direction over 5 and 6

well that answers why hes chasing jill around she must owe drug money or drugs

Old 08-09-2014, 02:35 PM   #84
merzitar

Quote:

Quote:
well that answers why hes chasing jill around she must owe drug money or drugs

I think you've both stumbled upon something that everyone else missed here!
Old 08-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #85
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Old 08-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #86
merzitar

Quote:
LMAO! OMG, I think I laughed more than I actually should've.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:08 PM   #87
Venterra

Aqua Venterra's Gamercard
Yesss! I bought the REmake ( I think they are calling it the same thing ) for gamecube and I was amazed by how good it actually looked on the gamecube, with the graphical power that the xbox, Ps4, Xb1, PC and the ps3 have over the gamecube they now have the tools to make this astonishing.

Thanks to TheRealRedX - Amazing signature!
Venterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #88
merzitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venterra View Post
Yesss! I bought the REmake ( I think they are calling it the same thing ) for gamecube and I was amazed by how good it actually looked on the gamecube, with the graphical power that the xbox, Ps4, Xb1, PC and the ps3 have over the gamecube they now have the tools to make this astonishing.
The added graphical power of modern consoles certainly does show through on the HD remake. The HDR lighting makes the game look more beautiful than ever before.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #89
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
The added graphical power of modern consoles certainly does show through on the HD remake. The HDR lighting makes the game look more beautiful than ever before.
Boy and you know how we are looking forward to that. I still remember back then entering the mansion and stopped right there looking at the candles of the candlestand right next to the entrance as well as the awesome reflection of the marble floor.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:42 PM   #90
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
nemesis exposed crime drug baron who personally recovers debts. no money gets a hole in the face

Quote:
hahaha