PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2014, 01:40 AM   #1
EazyCompany

Numero Uno Achievement

So I've done everything but I need to know why it hasn't popped up yet..

Also: when it says win a TDM, do I have to get first place in it, or do I just have to be on the winning team?

And for shooting range matches, I've only completed one, is that fine? I've seen many sites either say one or all three..

EDIT: Seems like parachuting was glitched. I got the achievement and am now happy with my 49/49 achievements completed.

EazyCompany 101st Airborne Division

Last edited by EazyCompany; 08-16-2014 at 02:37 AM.
EazyCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
You'd just have to be on the winning team for Team Deathmatch, and i'm sure you'd only need to win one shooting match (that is - you'll need to win at least 2 out of the 3 rounds in a match)
If you've done both of those, there's going to be something you think you've done but haven't. It's worth going through your awards list in-game or on the Social Club to make sure you have a win registered. All the ones you'll need are on the Victory tab, any that are still bronze without at least one progress on it will need looking at again.
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:19 AM   #3
EazyCompany

the only ones i don't have any progress towards are

1. Impromptu Race Wins
2. Win Cover Shooting Matches
3. Win Random Shooting Matches

everything else i have either at least one or more than one credit towards the goal. these three listed above have 0/5. do i need to complete those and then it'll pop?

Old 08-15-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
There are an extra 2 things that I don't think are listed on that award screen - parachuting and gang attacks (the ones you can do in the online free roam). Have you done those as well? I certainly don't think the 3 things you've listed count but it couldn't hurt to do them anyway.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
EazyCompany

In that case I've done everything. dang it!! Last achievement I need to get my 1000gamerscore!

i'll go ahead and do all those things again

Last edited by EazyCompany; 08-16-2014 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #6
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
Ah, that's annoying! At least if you have the Every Race award you know you don't have to do any more races. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that the parachuting can be a little awkward so make sure to win a few of them to be sure.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #7
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
There are an extra 2 things that I don't think are listed on that award screen - parachuting and gang attacks (the ones you can do in the online free roam). Have you done those as well? I certainly don't think the 3 things you've listed count but it couldn't hurt to do them anyway.
Impromptu race does count towards Numero Uno and Parachutting also counts towards numero uno but gang attacks don't. When you won the tennis match did you play the match to the end or did the other player leave

Big thanks to Cpt Slaughter for my Avatar picture and Signature
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 AM   #8
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HigginsM View Post
Impromptu race does count towards Numero Uno and Parachutting also counts towards numero uno but gang attacks don't. When you won the tennis match did you play the match to the end or did the other player leave
Are you sure about this? I haven't seen it mentioned in any online guide that Impromptu Races count, and everywhere I look Gang Attacks are given as a requirement.

As an aside, I think i've found the problem with parachuting - you need to make sure it is an "actual" win. By that, I mean that at least one other person has to complete the course, if everyone else gets a DNF it won't count. I've also seen it mentioned that when doing the gang attack you'll need to complete it with at least one other person. This sounds like something that's very easy to miss so it might be worth checking.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #9
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HigginsM View Post

Impromptu race DOES NOT count towards Numero Uno. I had the achievement without doing the race at all and so have other people I know.

Gang Attack DOES count towards Numero Uno and you have to have 2 people playing the gang attack and the person going for Numero Uno needs to get the most kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
Are you sure about this? I haven't seen it mentioned in any online guide that Impromptu Races count, and everywhere I look Gang Attacks are given as a requirement.

As an aside, I think i've found the problem with parachuting - you need to make sure it is an "actual" win. By that, I mean that at least one other person has to complete the course, if everyone else gets a DNF it won't count. I've also seen it mentioned that when doing the gang attack you'll need to complete it with at least one other person. This sounds like something that's very easy to miss so it might be worth checking.

I did the parachute jump to help a friend get the Numero Uno achievement and we both landed in the zone and he got a higher score but did not get the achievement. When I 1st did it with my friend I freefalled most of the way missing most of my check points and made the landing zone before him. So we tried it a again and this time I let him make the landing zone before I did and he got the higher score for going through the check points and the achievement popped.

Last edited by Viperspike; 08-21-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote