PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #61
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
I got the crew tattoo on my 2nd characters right arm. Every time I enterd a new lobby I lose the tattoo. The repurchase price of the tattoo is $100 and it says in the description that to unlock crew tattoos I need to play the intro and join a crew, something that I have done with both my characters already.

I am the crew leader of my crew and in an attempt to try to solve this I left my crew thinking that I could easily re-join. Well I was able to re-join but found out I am no longer the crew leader
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:34 PM   #62
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yay I finally managed to finish and complete the FLIGHT SCHOOL EVENT PLAYLIST with a score of 82 (1st place). Before that it always got stuck at the loading-screen or in the continues lobby.

High Flyer parachute unlocked!

Old 08-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #63
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yeah man I did it twice.
I think i sorted mine out like 4 times before it clicked in my brain that it keeps resetting lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
I got the crew tattoo on my 2nd characters right arm. Every time I enterd a new lobby I lose the tattoo. The repurchase price of the tattoo is $100 and it says in the description that to unlock crew tattoos I need to play the intro and join a crew, something that I have done with both my characters already.

I am the crew leader of my crew and in an attempt to try to solve this I left my crew thinking that I could easily re-join. Well I was able to re-join but found out I am no longer the crew leader
hm thats odd, im crew leader of my own crew but my crew tat has never vanished, although i have the on my chest not on my arm so that may be why..

as for not being leader...well what did you expect to happen? :/ (dont mean to sound rude :P ), maybe get whoever the new leader(if there is one) to make you a commisioner, basicly crew leader powers but not leader, or even ask R* tech support for help...you never know they might help

Quote:
Yay I finally managed to finish and complete the FLIGHT SCHOOL EVENT PLAYLIST with a score of 82 (1st place). Before that it always got stuck at the loading-screen or in the continues lobby.

High Flyer parachute unlocked!
*removes pic*
that things kinda ugly lol....ill stick to my England flag bag
Old 08-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #64
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
I'll stay over the river with my welsh flag bag
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #65
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
I think i sorted mine out like 4 times before it clicked in my brain that it keeps resetting lol

It is indeed haha but it's neutral simply pledge my allegiance to the WEED.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:58 PM   #66
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
hm thats odd, im crew leader of my own crew but my crew tat has never vanished, although i have the on my chest not on my arm so that may be why..

as for not being leader...well what did you expect to happen? :/ (dont mean to sound rude :P ), maybe get whoever the new leader(if there is one) to make you a commisioner, basicly crew leader powers but not leader, or even ask R* tech support for help...you never know they might help

It's not rude, it was a f**k up on my part, I think it even mentioned that I would lose my crew leadership if I left. For some stupid reason at the time I thought that because I created the crew I would be reinstated as leader on my return.

When I created that crew I called it Viperspikes which is my username with an s on the end. I always wanted to change it but there was no option to rename it. So now I am contemplating whether to try and become the leader of my original crew that is ranked around 78,000 which I think is pretty good considering it has only 10 members or start a new crew with a crew name that fits in with GTA 5 more. Decisions decisions.

On another not while I was online yesterday I saw a few people in the lobby that had a pilots hat with the pilots wings badge on the front. I thought it was unlocked through getting gold in all flight school tests, so I set out to get all gold. I did that with both my 1st and 2nd characters and nothing happened, and then thought it might be from the weekend event, but from this forum is see you get a parachute bag.

So my question is does anyone know how to get it. Also I am not talking about the flight cap that wraps around the ears that you can buy from the store.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #67
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
It's not rude, it was a f**k up on my part, I think it even mentioned that I would lose my crew leadership if I left. For some stupid reason at the time I thought that because I created the crew I would be reinstated as leader on my return.

When I created that crew I called it Viperspikes which is my username with an s on the end. I always wanted to change it but there was no option to rename it. So now I am contemplating whether to try and become the leader of my original crew that is ranked around 78,000 which I think is pretty good considering it has only 10 members or start a new crew with a crew name that fits in with GTA 5 more. Decisions decisions.
try and maybe get tech support to reinstate you as leader? since the crew is basicly named after you it should be obvious you should be the leader, if that fails make the new crew and get the other 9 to rejoin, might get you to rank 78k again

Quote:
On another not while I was online yesterday I saw a few people in the lobby that had a pilots hat with the pilots wings badge on the front. I thought it was unlocked through getting gold in all flight school tests, so I set out to get all gold. I did that with both my 1st and 2nd characters and nothing happened, and then thought it might be from the weekend event, but from this forum is see you get a parachute bag.

So my question is does anyone know how to get it. Also I am not talking about the flight cap that wraps around the ears that you can buy from the store.
ive not seen that cap, it might very well be a special crate drop item like the beer hats no? since finishing the flight school is a t shirt and the event thing is the parachute bag....unless special crates arent dropping then in that case I have no idea as like I said ive not seen anyone wearing it lol
Old 08-23-2014, 04:42 PM   #68
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
quick question but is the Chemical Extraction mission broken for anyone else?

I only ask because Ive joined this mission about 5 times now since it came back and the game always freezes just as I finish hacking the terminal, and I assume it does so for others as last time I was in a lobby of 6 and 4 of them left after each taking a turn to hack it
Old 08-23-2014, 05:20 PM   #69
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Quote:

I only ask because Ive joined this mission about 5 times now since it came back and the game always freezes just as I finish hacking the terminal, and I assume it does so for others as last time I was in a lobby of 6 and 4 of them left after each taking a turn to hack it
Did it about 2 hours ago with a friend. He hacked and I was in a buzzard and we finished it without any problems
Old 08-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #70
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Did it about 2 hours ago with a friend. He hacked and I was in a buzzard and we finished it without any problems
hm it must just hate me then since it enjoys freezing on me still ):
Old 08-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #71
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:

Nope did it plenty times yesterday/today. All fine!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #72
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
ive not seen that cap, it might very well be a special crate drop item like the beer hats no? since finishing the flight school is a t shirt and the event thing is the parachute bag....unless special crates arent dropping then in that case I have no idea as like I said ive not seen anyone wearing it lol

I have not been able to see that hat online since last Thursday and I have seen no mention online at all. So either I was in a lobby with hackers who managed to create it or I mistook the military cap for it, although I have seen no military caps with flight wings on the front. Maybe my eyes need to be checked out.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:37 AM   #73
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
I've been looking around and as far as I can see the only hat that has been added is the Flight Cap, which is the Biggles-style cap with goggles. Don't know what it was you saw!

By the by, did anyone see an event crate over the weekend? I didn't see a single one, but got quite a few of the normal ones. Unfortunately, they all had a heavy weapon inside which is no good to me as I already have them all. Didn't even need the ammo either, I accidentally clicked the "buy all ammo" option once a few months back so now always keep maximum ammo for every weapon in the game.
Ashleyc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:50 AM   #74
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
By the by, did anyone see an event crate over the weekend? I didn't see a single one, but got quite a few of the normal ones.
I only came across two special crates this weekend that's it. When the inbound-info came up everyone was already in the sky like vultures with their Besras.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:31 PM   #75
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
found some new amusing glitchs in my garage:

(the car is floating here incase its not entirely clear lol)

didn't see anyone else mention this so yeah
Old 08-26-2014, 06:41 PM   #76
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

I've been having that happen too with one of my cars. It's really strange walking into my garage and the car's rear end just rises suddenly (my car is in the #9 slot, so it's right there as I walk in).

Another thing I've been getting while testing mission payouts (although I'm seriously starting to wonder what's the point, if all missions end up paying about the same amount of cash per minute), is in Cleaning the Cat House and Time to Get Away, Anna and El Estupido use Lester's voice after you pick them up!
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #77
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:

(the car is floating here incase its not entirely clear lol)

didn't see anyone else mention this so yeah
Those two I really like lmao, especially the loating one looks cool. Didn't happen to me so far but I noticed that the UFOs even appear in contact-missions. Same location next to the Legion Square survival downtown. Noticed them during COPS CAPACITY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
Another thing I've been getting while testing mission payouts (although I'm seriously starting to wonder what's the point, if all missions end up paying about the same amount of cash per minute), is in Cleaning the Cat House and Time to Get Away, Anna and El Estupido use Lester's voice after you pick them up!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #78
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Those two I really like lmao, especially the loating one looks cool. Didn't happen to me so far
oh I got the floating car again, this is what happened when i sat in it:

I did that by turning the wheel, have to wonder if its possible to flip a car when this happens ( I tried but no success obviously)
Old 08-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #79
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
I had a glitch occur for me where there was a blown up car on fire by the door. Wasn't even one of my cars. Tried to upload pic but not sure if it worked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #80
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Does this happen to you guys on your second garage or your main garage/apartment?

As for CLEANING THE CATHOUSE I experienced the same now with Anna having Lester's voice, funny.

Also for any contact-mission, if you go passed the 5 or more minutes mark you will always get like +$20.000, kinda stupid. In other words, the longer you need for any mission the more cash you'll get at the end.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #81
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
I never seem to get more than 20k per mission. Did Los santos connection with about 5 players and had a good 20k. Did it last night with 6 players and it took pretty much the same time as last and only had 18k
Old 08-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #82
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
I never seem to get more than 20k per mission. Did Los santos connection with about 5 players and had a good 20k. Did it last night with 6 players and it took pretty much the same time as last and only had 18k
maybe the more players in the bigger lobbies means you need to take slightly longer for the bigger payouts? or even theres a penalty for a max lobby, since it does get a bit easier with 6 instead of 4-5 lol
Old 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #83
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Play any mission you prefer. I tried it with Rooftop Rumble and Cleaning The Cathouse, got both way over $20,000. Any of the big missions will do. Play it SOLO and wait at the end for like 5 minutes before you finish the mission.

This is no way to make cash since you have to wait just like the old races where you wait and get more RP. Might as well do more missions more often rather than wait everytime. This method is only good and profitable for missions where that takes longer anyway like e.g. LANDING GEAR. Another LAME update that's it no more.
Quote:
maybe the more players in the bigger lobbies means you need to take slightly longer for the bigger payouts? or even theres a penalty for a max lobby, since it does get a bit easier with 6 instead of 4-5 lol
Doesn't matter trust me, I've been playing and testing all the missions day and night since its release. As I said THE LONGER YOU NEED THE MORE CASH YOU WILL GET. Highest was +$25.000 but that's it.

Ps.: Had a floating car now too in my garage but only for a short time.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #84
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Play any mission you prefer. I tried it with Rooftop Rumble and Cleaning The Cathouse, got both way over $20,000. Any of the big missions will do. Play it SOLO and wait at the end for like 5 minutes before you finish the mission.

This is no way to make cash since you have to wait just like the old races where you wait and get more RP. Might as well do more missions more often rather than wait everytime. This method is only good and profitable for missions where that takes longer anyway like e.g. LANDING GEAR. Another LAME update that's it no more.

Doesn't matter trust me, I've been playing and testing all the missions day and night since its release. As I said THE LONGER YOU NEED THE MORE CASH YOU WILL GET. Highest was +$25.000 but that's it.

Ps.: Had a floating car now too in my garage but only for a short time.
I see, well atleast now I can stop getting mad at those people who screw around at the end of Rooftop rumble as now they earn us moar money for when they finally hand the document over , however I wouldn't call the update lame since now im getting into missions that arent rooftop rumble quite alot now and its making GTA:O more fun, payments are a bit meh but I dont really need money, I just want to have a bit of fun doing missions xD
Old 08-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #85
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I see, well atleast now I can stop getting mad at those people who screw around at the end of Rooftop rumble as now they earn us moar money for when they finally hand the document over , however I wouldn't call the update lame since now im getting into missions that arent rooftop rumble quite alot now and its making GTA:O more fun, payments are a bit meh but I dont really need money, I just want to have a bit of fun doing missions xD
I wouldn't go so far as to say the payouts are "meh," as as I've been working on collecting the values for missions, I've been playing solo on easy in order to get the baselines (no difficulty or other people bonuses), and I've been making just as much, if not more, than I did playing on hard over the same periods of time before. But you're definitely right about a better variety now in invites! I may not join them, but at least it's no longer RR after RR after RR invite!
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:32 AM   #86
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
...however I wouldn't call the update lame since now im getting into missions that arent rooftop rumble quite alot now and its making GTA:O more fun, payments are a bit meh but I dont really need money, I just want to have a bit of fun doing missions xD
What I basically meant with LAME is that they release an update with a shitload of fixes, nearly 50+ in each but with new fixes there also come new bugs/glitches that really pisses me off, best example the PRIVATE PLATES RESETS which was fine in all the previous updates. The variety of missions randoms now playing is great, agreed on that.

Most option I use lately is the "join random contact-missions" ON CALL. I really like that a lot. Faster and better than hosting it yourself and waiting for idiots. Joining alone is also in the past since most of the time those fools kicking me due to my high level (LV381). Bitches are scared for sure!

Edit: Another thing that really fucks me up is the new BOUNTY SYSTEM. Prior update 1.16 you kill anyone with a bounty you get the reward right away I mean INSTANTLY but now you have to wait till the hunted respawns and then you'll get it. Which means you can kill them but they can rage-quit right after that and the notification comes up that the player has disappeard and the bounty can be claimed another time blah blah, ridiculous!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 08-28-2014 at 10:18 AM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #87
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
What I basically meant with LAME is that they release an update with a shitload of fixes, nearly 50+ in each but with new fixes there also come new bugs/glitches that really pisses me off, best example the PRIVATE PLATES RESETS which was fine in all the previous updates.
Wait - what private plates reset? Do they no longer work, or do we have to use the app to put the custom plates back on our cars?
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:51 AM   #88
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Wait - what private plates reset? Do they no longer work, or do we have to use the app to put the custom plates back on our cars?
after the latest patch custom license plates in peoples 2nd garage have reset, they can be rebought from LS customs for 600$ but reset again when you leave GTA:O then come back later
Old 08-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #89
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Edit: Another thing that really fucks me up is the new BOUNTY SYSTEM. Prior update 1.16 you kill anyone with a bounty you get the reward right away I mean INSTANTLY but now you have to wait till the hunted respawns and then you'll get it. Which means you can kill them but they can rage-quit right after that and the notification comes up that the player has disappeard and the bounty can be claimed another time blah blah, ridiculous!
That's actually not something new with 1.16 it been around for quite awhile.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #90
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
That's actually not something new with 1.16 it been around for quite awhile.
Yeah they told me so too on the community-support site.