PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Lost: Via Domus
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
banee

if anybody can help with the flashbacks

i am at the part where you have to take a picture for your flashback and its in ricos or whatever pawn shop and its where i guess rico turns and looks at the wall and then the scene starts over again, i just wanna kinda know where i have to stand the to get the picture and what is needed. its really freaking annoying. thanks in advance.
banee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by banee View Post
i am at the part where you have to take a picture for your flashback and its in ricos or whatever pawn shop and its where i guess rico turns and looks at the wall and then the scene starts over again, i just wanna kinda know where i have to stand the to get the picture and what is needed. its really freaking annoying. thanks in advance.
I think its actually the part where he looks out of a window, anyway. When it restarts, he has his hands on a pice of paper that has a photo on. You have to take the shot when his hands go up and you can see the photo. Just stand in front of him and wait until he leaves.
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
KISMO

Send a message via Skype™ to KISMO

CISMO's Gamercard
ok im so stuck on this as well how do you do this can not seem to get focus from any angle over 30mins now almost as long as its taken to get this far in the game help help help

Ok done this one now thanks the jaw1975 for the help.For others stuck make sure you focus with lb/rb and zoom with lt/rt you need to use both

Last edited by KISMO; 06-15-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: update
KISMO is offline   Reply With Quote