PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Commanders: Attack of the Genos
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
drno

Send a message via MSN to drno

EatMoreHippo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Secret Token Locations

Alrighty then. So I've taken a few pictures of where each token is. I'll list them in their respective order. Also, you need to click the description for the picture.

The achievement requires you to collect all tokens on both advanced and standard campaign.

Level Uno

The first token is pointed out by Raven on the first level. It is slightly east of the first intersection, follow it north and then east to find the token.

Before heading into the base to capture the factory head slightly east and around the wall to find the second token.

Level 2

It is located slightly west of the research center nearby some small trees.

Level 3

At the second turn right before fighting the commander head north. It is located in a small ravine.

Level 4

It is located directly west of the start. I recommend sending one of your infantry after it after capturing the base.

Level 5

You might see the token during one of the cutscenes. It is located behind the enemies main base at the end of the level. Simply send a troop back there after knocking all the enemies out.

Level 6

The first token of level 6 is located directly south of your starting base nearby a gorge.

The token is found north west of the main base of the enemy in a small forest.

Level 7

The ninth token is located to the far south along the road and then to the west of your starting base. I recommend going for it after you kill the enemy general.

Level 8

You can find this token guarded by 2 pill boxes east at the three way intersection. Iíd recommend using your air ship to get between the 2 and then blow them up before going to pick up the token.

This token is located after the second set of 2 pill boxes. The group after 2 of your troops beam in and join you. It is located north west of the group of pill boxes.

Level 9

Send a air ship directly east from the airstrip and you should be able to spot it. Itís located on a small island covered in snow.

Level 10

Continue through the level until you reach the emptied base. You receive 2 air ships, you can use those or any others you want to get the next token which is located on a small mountain to the east.

Level 11

The token is located on the far far eastern side of the map. There are 2 rockets located nearby one another on the north eastern side of the map. Send a troop up to the easternmost rocket and then south to find this one. Itís located just east of the air strip.

Level 12

Directly south nearby a lake you can find this token. I recommend grabbing it after you kill the infantry along the south after you start.

Level 13

Wow was this a bad picture. From the start head directly east, at the intersection head east along the road and up the hill. From there head north until you reach an air strip. This token is located east past a few cacti.

Level 14

This token is located at the far northern border of the level. While going through the level you will reach a portal that will spawn a few enemies when you spot it. From there head directly north and follow the road and the token will be exactly 1 square west of the road.

When you begin the level head west and slightly north into a small ravine. From there head west past the base and you should spot a wall, the token is along that walls eastern side.

Level 15

The final token is fairly easy to spot, you might even see it during a few of the cut scenes. It is along the north western side of the base that the enemies commander is located in.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
ZeroToXiN

ZeroToXiN's Gamercard
Good job. Pics will help, kinda hard to see tokens in em but cant complain.
ZeroToXiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
Feel My Rage

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yup, pics are a huge help.Plus, at least you circled the tokens.Makes it much easier to find them.Now I can at least find the one i missed and any later in the game without wasting too much time,lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
wackysplash

wackysplashv2's Gamercard
so do you need to find them in both campaigns or just the standard one for the achievement?

Won Day7 Birthday Contest: Orange Box and Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
wackysplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:23 AM   #5
Feel My Rage

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure you need to find the tokens on both campaigns.But seeing as the campaigns are exactly the same, it shouldn't be too much trouble to get it done

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #6
Vame536

Quote:
Originally Posted by drno View Post
Alrighty then. So I've taken a few pictures of where each token is. I'll list them in their respective order. Also, you need to click the description for the picture.

The achievement requires you to collect all tokens on both advanced and standard campaign.
You might be right, but - seeing as this achievement is glitched, we don't know if you have to collect the tokens on both the normal and advanced campaign.

If you collect a token on the normal campaign, then go to get the same token on advanced, its already transparent, showing that you've already collected it, so my guess is you only need to collect each token once, either on advanced or normal.
Vame536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:12 AM   #7
DeathMinion111

Sticky this.
DeathMinion111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:45 AM   #8
pauly_27

I can confirm you only need to pick up the tokens on one campaign. After checking this list, I found two I had missed, replayed those levels and the moment I picked up my last one, the achievement popped up.

Hurrah for the patch! just need to 5 star everything now for the full 200 points.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote