PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-29-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
RPDfire

Legacy x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Does anyone Have a High Level to Do GOAT?

Im wondering if anyone even plays this game any more and i want to get some more achievements badly but in the achievement trading thread u cant really know the rank. so ppl should post there ranks here i think so everyone could get the goat.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #2
glasstiger50

DaBigMeat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Everybody who has The GOAT achievement either says no or are too much of a douche to even answer you. Good luck, I've been trying to find a willing level 50 for a while.
glasstiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
It's not impossible, the best way is to NOT play any games until you find someone that is at least a 40, and just boost of them as your first few games. (If you boost off of a 50 before you play any other online games, it will only take five games for you to reach a 50).

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i got my GOAT achievement 6-7 months ago..i was at level 44 and another player was at level 45..i boosted him till level 50..then he boosted me till i got my achievement..this is the best way if u have already played a few games..just try to reach Lv 35 legit, and ask someone to boost you till Lv44-45..then find another player in a similar trueskill that don't have GOAT achievement and do this process..
Old 11-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
@glasstiger50, why should someone who's probably put a lot of effort and time into getting rank 50 let you boost off them? What are offering them in exchange?

The best way is to find someone else who wants the achievement too and fire up some 24/48 hour trial codes on a boost gamertag. Boost those tags up till they're high ranking and then boost off them with your own tags.
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:39 AM   #6
powderly

Night stalker's Gamercard
G.o.a.t.

Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live
powderly is offline   Reply With Quote