Full 1,000 possible?

JesusBread

Finally 1000'd it. If you haven't gotten the Community Race Day 1 or 2 achievement from when EA screwed up the servers on Race Day 1, I am not sure it will be possibly to get all the points. It will all depend on EA.

I, like quite a few people here, are ONLY missing the Community Race Days 1 & 2. So untill EA get off their butt and make Race Day 2 (and even if they do, it may not unlock the Race Day 1 achievement) then there is no way to get the full 1000 GS.

I'm starting to see a pattern here, how many EA games can't you get 1000 GS in now? God I hate EA's achievements!

....this game annoyed me so much it was unreal.

I still had buckets of gamerpoints to get but the sheer irritation of the game made me give it up. The 1000 is get-able, in the career you can get 'em all but the online ones seemed trickier.

Trading this for Mass Effect was the best move I made.

....this game annoyed me so much it was unreal.

I still had buckets of gamerpoints to get but the sheer irritation of the game made me give it up. The 1000 is get-able, in the career you can get 'em all but the online ones seemed trickier.

Trading this for Mass Effect was the best move I made.

Yea, same for me...annoyed the hell outta me after I got about 480/1000. I could get more, but that'd have to wait a while.

Anyway, the 1000/1000 is achievable (though frustrating and a little time consuming), but only if you already have the first race day, since it passed and the second one will happen eventually.

I hope when the have race day 2, achievement raceday 1 unlocks too because I got the raceday 2 achievement that day and I didn't know in time they fixed it.

Also the Drag King achievement is glitched. I beat the Drag King and no achievement.

So if you lucky you might get 1000GS.

• 3 weeks later...

The only achievements I'm missing are the 2 racedays and beat a moderator.

Doesn't look like the raceday is ever going to happen, and it does seem to be a pattern with EA games that have impossible achievements. Plus it must have been a genius that decided to put raceday 1 a week before Christmas - just before lots of people get games/consoles to play. Genius!!