PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Jumper: Griffin's Story
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
Capocci 007

Capocci 007's Gamercard
The slide kick stragety

I found out an easy but longer way to beat the last major bosses without losing health.

If you slide at them they will fall and it cant be reversed. When you do your slide they go into the air , quicky hit X and give them another shot real quick then back away before they get up... If you do this over and over it cant be stopped. I replayed the last level and got all the way to the final boss without dying. Samuel Jackson is easy to me anymore.

As for the very last boss , take out everyone that comes in .. first its the 2 girls , then the 1 male , then 2 males ... they come in that order. After they are tooken out continue to use the slide method. I ended up beating the final boss with a healt potion available that i didnt need to use. Im feelin confident getting ready to go through my second playthrough.

I have 1 question , If you die and restart your xbox , it will go back to the beginning of the level you died on right ? that sucks cause i seem to die alot when i get to the final boss.

oh and i spelled Strategy wrong. It wont let me edit it though.

The champ is HERE!!!! CeNation ~ H.L.R. ~ Ruck Fules ~ U CAN'T C ME !

Last edited by Capocci 007; 03-02-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Capocci 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #2
porschephiliac

Send a message via MSN to porschephiliac Send a message via Yahoo to porschephiliac

porschephiliac's Gamercard
Thanks for the tip! Slide then X. Rinse and repeat

U.S. Army Retired
I was first to finish Ghostscape in the USA,
Live Score Tracker by 2 minutes in the World,
and Castelvania: SOTN (JP) in USA!
porschephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
Capocci 007

Capocci 007's Gamercard
YEAHHHH BABY !!!!!!!! I DIDNT DIE ONCE ON MY SECOND PLAYTHROUGH !!!!! THIS METHOD IS THE BEST FOR THE BOSSES.

I didnt even lose a health when i fought Sam Jackson the 4 times.
and remember when your on the very final boss , keep using the method until the people spawn ( 2 girls , 1 male , 2 males ) only 3 groups spawn so after that dont worry any more about any more spawning. Keep using this method on the main target and when they spawn go take them out real quick , then get back to the main target and keep using the method. You will get this achievement and the full 1000 in no time.

1000/1000 woohoo finally. Now i can bring this horrible game back.

The champ is HERE!!!! CeNation ~ H.L.R. ~ Ruck Fules ~ U CAN'T C ME !
Capocci 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
Yid1984

The Yiddler's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is by far the worst game ive ever played, got to samuel jackson and have tried every strategy on the forums but nothing works. Going to have to stay on 700 GS.

Yid1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
Jedi Kayben

Jedi Kayben's Gamercard
is it me or does this method take FOREVER!!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:37 AM   #6
Captain EvdO

Captain EvdO's Gamercard
Wow straight up I have had Jumper from gamefly for like 2 months now. I always wanted to send it back but if i know that 1000 is doable i just can't let it go. I was unable to ever beat the final boss so I gave up with 4 achievements left to go. I just picked it up the other day again and beat it with almost no help left. Then I got the experience achievement. All that was left was to beat the game without dying and i could get all the way up to the last boss without doing so but he drove me nuts...until i saw this thread. Thanks so much.

It wasnt so much the slide kick (though that helped alot). It was knowinng how many spawable minions he had. I always ignored them cause i figured it was an infinate amount so why waste my time. Eventually they would all gang up on me and I would be a goner. This time around, when they showed up I just took care of them with a few combos and returned to trechcoat boy.

If I can offer my 2 cents on this strategy, slidekick and X works very well but if you then run away and see which side is open you can sneak in a quick combo while he chases you. Then do a finisher move. Focus on the minions when they show up but every chance you have to pull off a legit string of attacks without sliding, take it. While sliding helps alot it does in fact take a while so a few power combos is really helpful.

All in all though, thanks capochi.
-evdo
Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Avatar TLA, BioShock (1100), Bully: Scholarship Edition, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, CSI: Hard Evidence, Fable 2(1350), Halo 3 (1325), Hitman Blood Money, Jumper, Just Cause, LEGO: Indiana Jones, LEGO: Star Wars 2, LEGO: Star Wars TCS, Lost Via Domus, Marvel Ultimate Alliance (1250), Mass Effect (1050), Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Oblivion (1250), Superman Returns, The Force Unleashed
Captain EvdO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
technique420

Send a message via MSN to technique420

technique420's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips. I still havn't finshed the game yet. I had to take a break after losing it well fighting the final boss. I thought samuel jackson was the end. The game is alitle f'd up its super easy til u fight a boss then it becomes hella hard. I guess it could be worse it could be superman.

technique420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #8
TacoFace

So...how do you switch targets in this game? I can't seem to kill any of the last boss' helpers because the game erratically decides who i am targeting (usually the last boss himself, but sometimes it switches).

Please help - this is killing me.
TacoFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFace View Post
So...how do you switch targets in this game? I can't seem to kill any of the last boss' helpers because the game erratically decides who i am targeting (usually the last boss himself, but sometimes it switches).

Please help - this is killing me.

Tap the LT.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:51 AM   #10
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A safe way but takes forever to kill them and i mean forever much easier to learn what button corresponds to what side and complete the combos to make lite work of your enemys!
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
AL 3000

AL 3000's Gamercard
Thanks this strategy was very helpful. I found that is you attack him normally when he fires the net he wont counter attack which saved me a lot of time. I now have 950g and am going for pack rat now.