Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #211
Carbon

Carbon v8's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyanami View Post
Field Medic 30
Drag and heal your partner 25 times.
Heal your partner 25 times by holding the 'A' button when he's down. Training mission in Somalia does not count. You can also repeatedly shoot at him to bring him down (if you have the ammo) and then heal him to get this.
Easy way to do this and probablly the quickest way is in Miami I believe. There will be a part where you have to cut the power line crossing the small bridge will not kill you when you cross.

Anyways... kill all the enemies you see. Walk into the power line and your partner will heal you and the power will be off. Now have him follow you onto the middle where the power line is and then have him hold position. Walk over to the breaker (should be highlighted on your GPS) and turn it on. This will take him down instantly. Go heal him and have him keep holding position on the power line and just repeat until you have the achievement. You might have to walk him over it once or twice (I did), but I got this achievement in about 10 mins doing this.
Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:58 AM   #212
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Darn, wish I read this earlier. I spent a good half hour unloading clip after clip on Rios then healing him :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
Easy way to do this and probablly the quickest way is in Miami I believe. There will be a part where you have to cut the power line crossing the small bridge will not kill you when you cross.

Anyways... kill all the enemies you see. Walk into the power line and your partner will heal you and the power will be off. Now have him follow you onto the middle where the power line is and then have him hold position. Walk over to the breaker (should be highlighted on your GPS) and turn it on. This will take him down instantly. Go heal him and have him keep holding position on the power line and just repeat until you have the achievement. You might have to walk him over it once or twice (I did), but I got this achievement in about 10 mins doing this.

Guides:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Guide + Roadmap

Neomop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:08 AM   #213
Marco tulio

UT XX SHAKA XX's Gamercard
hey guys for the coop sniping achievement i only kill like 1 guy with the sniper ,can i repeat the mision and do it over and over so i can get it (i mean does the coop sniping kills are achievable)
Marco tulio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:07 AM   #214
Neomop

Neomop's Gamercard
Yea you can. Easy place is on Miami when you're entering the SSC building and you're prompted to co-op snipe the 2 guards, just reload the checkpoint a few times.

Guides:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Guide + Roadmap

Neomop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:10 AM   #215
Himself0890

Himself0890's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Member of the Month   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Has anybody got the Retirements Saving ach yet? I have looked at ppls gamercards and haven't seen one. also, it says i have $0 when i look at my leaderboards although, I played and finished a few games and earned at least 1mil on each... ~_-

Milestones:
25000 GS - May 1st, 2009
20000 GS - [Completed February 19, 2009]
10000 GS - June 1, 2008[Completed April 24, 2008]
6500 GS - April 30, 2008[Completed April 9, 2008
]
100% Retail: NBA Ballers: Chosen One, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Lego: Indian Jones, Bully, Halo 3, King Kong, Madden 06, Madden 08
100% Arcade: Banjo-Kazooie, Dash of Destruction, Uno, Galaga
Himself0890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:23 AM   #216
phsyco_SLUSHO

Thank you, nice guide
phsyco_SLUSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:40 PM   #217
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Can you get the two overkill achievements while playing online?? I have them both, but my friend needs one of them still.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:40 PM   #218
eXiled Killah

Aged N Confuzed's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himself0890 View Post
Has anybody got the Retirements Saving ach yet? I have looked at ppls gamercards and haven't seen one. also, it says i have $0 when i look at my leaderboards although, I played and finished a few games and earned at least 1mil on each... ~_-
It is achievable. Someone here has it. Check the site leaderboards for this game. Takes a while and then with the disconnect probs could take longer.
eXiled Killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #219
R60vortex

On the weapon achievements when your in training, should you restart for checkpoint when the enemies run out or finish the training then quit out. I was wondering because idk if it records the kills if u restart the training.
R60vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #220
Killer66250

Iguaina's Gamercard
Thanks, helped alot.

3rd In The UK To 200/200 In Uno Rush, 13th In The World.
Killer66250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #221
VileBabas

VileBabas's Gamercard
thanks for the guide.. it was very good indeed!!
now i just need the online achievements (except the "billion dollars" one), dont think ill be going for that, then i can take this game back to the rental store.... lol

Credit and man hugs goes to Xerofox
VileBabas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #222
dans111

Send a message via MSN to dans111

dantheman clark's Gamercard
Cool

This Will Realy Help =)
dans111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #223
tgo9970

Send a message via AIM to tgo9970 Send a message via MSN to tgo9970

TGO88's Gamercard
yea good post, help me get some of my achievements quick.

tgo9970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #224
xxXI Dave IXxx

xxXI Dave IXxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yuyanami, I just wanted to point out that a very good spot to obtain the Stonewall achievement is on the afghanistan level,where you start to manuever through the halls filled with gas.The beginning of this is a checkpoint,and a shield lays against the wall to the left.You can go ahead killing 5-6 guys having your p hold position,than let the remainder kill you,rinse and repeat.this would also be a good place to get the 50 kills in coop shield.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:29 AM   #225
Silverbl8

Another way to get this early on is in afghanistan. In the room with the first missile, there's a turret. Put your AI partner on passive hold ground in front of the turret, shoot him with it, heal him. Repeat till achievement unlocks. Ought to be done in about the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon View Post

Silverbl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:06 AM   #226
MnM

MnMtheMessenger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R60vortex View Post
On the weapon achievements when your in training, should you restart for checkpoint when the enemies run out or finish the training then quit out. I was wondering because idk if it records the kills if u restart the training.
Yea it works. Not sure if the "restart from checkpoint" method does, but I know for me I got a few by killing off the guards with the diff. type weapons it starts u out with. also on that same note, you can get the SMG kills by switching secondaries with your partner.

So as a recap, you can get the Assault Rifle, Handgun, Sniper, and SMG achiev kills all in the opening training lvl. The spawns are about 150 soldiers.

MnM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #227
calibur92

YdotSCOOBZ's Gamercard
nice. really helpful
Old 04-26-2008, 06:35 AM   #228
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
I got an Xbox game before it came out in Australia. You just need to know the right people.

This Ach. Guide is amazing by the way
aussiegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #229
Canadan

Canadan's Gamercard
SSC Challenge Marksman: Achieve 75% accuracy at the conclusion of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This can be a pretty easy achievement. At the beginning of a 3 round match pull out your pistol and for all four of the levels, there are two targets you need to shoot in order to get past the gate infront of you. So with your pistol shoot one of the targets and you will be at 100% accuracy. Just try to finish the round without shooting anything else. Do this for three rounds and it doesn't matter if you win or lose the match. You can check your overal accuracy after each round.

SSC Challenge Win: Win a ranked SSC Challenge match

This is the easiest of the DLC achievements. All you need to do is win a ranked SSC Challenge match. It doesn't have to be 3 rounds but make sure it is ranked. Just have a good partner and it wont be difficult to achieve.

True SSC Challenger: Win every stage of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This is a difficult achievement, but it can be achieved by skill or by boosting. Every round of SSC Challenge has stages and the stages are in the same spot every time you play. To know that you have completed a stage confete will shoot out and it will either say Stage Won or Stage Lost, on your screen. I would recomend that you get used to the level and where the stages are and where the objectives and targets are. The easiest level to do this would be Warehouse 1. If you are boosting then make sure the other team knows and they need to stay behind your team before every stage. If the other team gets past a stage before you, then you don't get the achievement. Just remember you have to win every single stage in all three rounds.

Barrel SSC Challenger: Destroy 500 barrels in ranked SSC Challenge matches

Now this is a pretty fun achievement. It takes alot less time then people would imagine. It is easiest to do on Warehouse 1. Basically just shoot every barrel you see until you get to the bridge. While at the bridge look over the edges to see lots of barrels all over the level. Shoot those and move on quickly because you want to reach the end of the level before the other team since there are lots of barrels at the end. All the barrels respawn as well. You could probably average about 20-30 barrels a round in Warehouse 1. Making this an achievable in less than a day.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #230
Canadan

Canadan's Gamercard
ya screw xbox360achievements.org. friggen chooses the other shit guide instead of mine for the guide on the dlc. If u havnt noticed his completely sucked compared to mine and i did mine and posted days before he did. way to friggen go douchebags.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #231
si701

Send a message via MSN to si701

ReLeNtLeSs 2k8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadan View Post
ya screw xbox360achievements.org. friggen chooses the other shit guide instead of mine for the guide on the dlc. If u havnt noticed his completely sucked compared to mine and i did mine and posted days before he did. way to friggen go douchebags.
LOL not a happy person

si701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:24 AM   #232
Kaney WG

Send a message via MSN to Kaney WG

The Contr0l's Gamercard
Hey, just wondering which guns count as SMGS? I'm confused by the achiement picture because it shows the g36 but i thought that was an assault rifle.
Kaney WG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #233
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement questions: (need help fast)

It says you can complete the missions on professional out of order, but can you complete the missions with a AI partner out of order as well?

For Co-op snipe do all 5 kills have to come in (one) co-op snipe session or over multiple co-op snipes?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

For the achievements like kill 25 martyrs and stuff, can i start that level up and kill them at the begging of afghanastan and then restart the level and repeat the process. Or by my restarting does it not count those martyrs that i killed?

Whats a good level to get alot of heavy Armor kills fast?

Does anyone have any tips for beating Miami on contractor? I can't even beat the level, it's giving my headaches cuz the AI is so smart. So i don't know how the hell i'll beat it on professional.

God Bless America

Last edited by Parkerktm; 06-20-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #234
Sergeant Loh

Sergeant Loh's Gamercard
for the 1min at full aggro achievement....i cant get it.....i always get like 3/4 aggro and it stops there!any pointers?
Sergeant Loh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #235
krissu86

I didn't have to play China mission 100times to get the "If I Were a Rich Man Achievement"
I've just completed game 3 times (on every diff' level) and than when I was finding the cases the rest of the money that was needed to get the achivement come to me
Easy...
krissu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #236
DisturbedDan

Send a message via AIM to DisturbedDan

Br4inDEAD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I got a question. I just beat mission 2 on contractor and I didn't receive the achievement. I stopped playing half way through the level and then came back to it. Could that be a reason?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #237
Bergashnurga

Send a message via AIM to Bergashnurga

Bergashnurga's Gamercard
Think i might rent this again some time and pick up some achievements.
Bergashnurga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:28 AM   #238
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedDan View Post
I got a question. I just beat mission 2 on contractor and I didn't receive the achievement. I stopped playing half way through the level and then came back to it. Could that be a reason?
If you played a different level in between, Yes. Even if it was online co-op and the other person hosted it it would still be affected.

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #239
ScottMcKendrick

Good work

Great guide, thanks for the help.
ScottMcKendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:21 PM   #240
KrAzY xJiMmYx

Send a message via MSN to KrAzY xJiMmYx

KrAzY xJiMmYx's Gamercard
nice work man. 5 stars