PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Sw2 Xl

I just looked at my achievements for Samurai Warriors 2 & noticed that it changed it's name to Samurai Warriors 2 XL. I was aware this was coming out but why can I read the achievements but can't download the content?
Tricka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricka21 View Post
I just looked at my achievements for Samurai Warriors 2 & noticed that it changed it's name to Samurai Warriors 2 XL. I was aware this was coming out but why can I read the achievements but can't download the content?
Seems the content comes out later this month. Beware, there is also a retail version coming out in June which may or may not have it's own fresh set of 1000 gamerscore. As it stands, we can get the same game as an add-on for Samurai Warriors 2 with 250 achievement points added on in a few weeks which is 3 months earlier than the retail release. Also two of the original achievements have been tweaked (see my other post about bodyguards)
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGA o0EVIL0o View Post
Seems the content comes out later this month. Beware, there is also a retail version coming out in June which may or may not have it's own fresh set of 1000 gamerscore.
The retail version will only be on PS2.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #4
Tricka21

Tricka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Yeah I was aware there was a retail version of the game, only for the PS2 though but what i find really weird is that you can look at the achievements now but we can't play the game now. In my opinion it's kinda F UP & kinda wish they just stuck to releasing a retail version for the 360 like originally planned but oh well I suppose no one can really argue lol.
Tricka21 is offline   Reply With Quote