PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #61
Jade Falcon

Send a message via ICQ to Jade Falcon

SGLJadefalcon's Gamercard
The residential house will be the old folks home....the shortcut might be one of the houses next to the dirt track to the graveyard, since you can also get a direct route to Bullworth town there.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:54 AM   #62
Fragmeat666

meshuggah x's Gamercard
I've already got Perfectionist, so I've just been messing around in the game just going here and there trying to figure out stuff I haven't done yet. I see in stats there are statistics for "Water Balloons Made", "Thrown", and "Accuracy".

Does anyone know how to make water balloons in the game? I saw someone post about it possibly being an errand. If so, would anyone know where I can find that errand?

Thanks in advance.

Favorite completed games: Bully, Bioshock, Beautiful Katamari, Dead Rising, Silent Hill: Homecoming
Fragmeat666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #63
Daredevil 1994

Send a message via MSN to Daredevil 1994

Daredevil 1994's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmeat666 View Post
I've already got Perfectionist, so I've just been messing around in the game just going here and there trying to figure out stuff I haven't done yet. I see in stats there are statistics for "Water Balloons Made", "Thrown", and "Accuracy".

Does anyone know how to make water balloons in the game? I saw someone post about it possibly being an errand. If so, would anyone know where I can find that errand?

Thanks in advance.
It's an Errand, actually. It's available in the Evening I think (after the 2nd class has ended). You can find it just when you Enter Bullworth Town, keep going straight the road to the city hall, and halfway there, an Errand on a building will show up. Go behind that building, jump the wooden fence, and then climb the ladder to the top of the building. Talk to the guy, he gives you waterballoons (only for this Errand, not permanently). You load them on the left and then just throw them to the pedestrians on the road. Do NOT leave the top of this building as the Errand may fail (i'm not sure) and furthermore, there is police. The Waterballoons for this Errand are Unlimited.
Daredevil 1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #64
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the help with the last one, but there's one thing I need to comment on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
Old Bullworth Vale Errands:
Shipwrecked: Big pier on the beach
Jumping Man: Vale beach on the big pier
I think one of these is off, because I got two errands on the pier, and neither one had anything to do with a "jumping man". The first was the shipwreck, then the second had me going to the island that you had to cross the boards to get to. I've been going to the pier after that again, hoping to run into a "jumping man" errand, but it's not there. I've also been doing the method of restarting the game (or reloading the game), and going there on foot. Nothing.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #65
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Well there is an errand for Jumping Man though it may have nothing to do with a Jumping Man. That is one of the errands though.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #66
Jade Falcon

Send a message via ICQ to Jade Falcon

SGLJadefalcon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil 1994 View Post
It's an Errand, actually. It's available in the Evening I think (after the 2nd class has ended). You can find it just when you Enter Bullworth Town, keep going straight the road to the city hall, and halfway there, an Errand on a building will show up. Go behind that building, jump the wooden fence, and then climb the ladder to the top of the building. Talk to the guy, he gives you waterballoons (only for this Errand, not permanently). You load them on the left and then just throw them to the pedestrians on the road. Do NOT leave the top of this building as the Errand may fail (i'm not sure) and furthermore, there is police. The Waterballoons for this Errand are Unlimited.
Also, after you complete that errand, you can use water balloons at any time by using the sinks in your dorm or the school.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #67
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Falcon View Post
Also, after you complete that errand, you can use water balloons at any time by using the sinks in your dorm or the school.
THATS how you use the water balloons...wow I feel retarded...

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 03-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #68
Daredevil 1994

Send a message via MSN to Daredevil 1994

Daredevil 1994's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Falcon View Post
I'm like... WoW

Didn't know this. Thank you a lot mate
Daredevil 1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #69
Fragmeat666

meshuggah x's Gamercard
Quote:
Guys, thx for your help. I was able to grab some water balloons .

Favorite completed games: Bully, Bioshock, Beautiful Katamari, Dead Rising, Silent Hill: Homecoming
Fragmeat666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:41 AM   #70
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Great list much appreciated

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #71

anyone else had any problems getting the Incognito Hat?the errand outside the town hall it just wont appear and it's starting to pee me off
04176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #72
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04176 View Post
anyone else had any problems getting the Incognito Hat?the errand outside the town hall it just wont appear and it's starting to pee me off
Yeah it only shows up near curfew time. Try saving at the Nerd Hangout and keep reloading and stuff.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 03-30-2008, 03:13 AM   #73
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
wow...after much running around, I ended up getting the perfectionist achievement with the game only at 99.99% complete. I didn't finish the yearbook photos, but did 44 errands. Very odd, not that I'm complaining at all! LOL.

Anyone else find this?

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #74
Kal Sunchaser

Kal Sunchaser's Gamercard
I'm at 99% and I've done 49/50 errands. I think all I need to do to get the 100% is to do keep-ups and the dodgeball games. But, I am wanting to get all 50 errands just for the sake of being an overachiver. My problem is Algie...and his jacket. I've stood in front of the theater, store, and to the left of the police station. I've done this for the entire day, from Chapter 3 on, now into Chapter 6.....help!!!!
Kal Sunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:08 AM   #75
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Sunchaser View Post
I'm at 99% and I've done 49/50 errands. I think all I need to do to get the 100% is to do keep-ups and the dodgeball games. But, I am wanting to get all 50 errands just for the sake of being an overachiver. My problem is Algie...and his jacket. I've stood in front of the theater, store, and to the left of the police station. I've done this for the entire day, from Chapter 3 on, now into Chapter 6.....help!!!!
Just keep restarting and staying there. Over and over until it shows up.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-28-2008, 03:45 AM   #76
panzertanker125

Thanks alot
panzertanker125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #77
xnvy

xnvy's Gamercard
Quote:
I don't think there is a way to find out which Errands you have done. At least in this Universe :P
well not specifically but you can tell the number you completed if that's what's your asking. just go to the stats page and go to the games section and one of the sub sections will be errands hope this helps

xnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:39 AM   #78
SmittyWarbenMan3

Send a message via AIM to SmittyWarbenMan3

Gear91 x360a's Gamercard
well this really sucks. I did all the tasks in the game. I am nearly positive got all the clothing and did 41 errands and my percentage completion is 98.1%. What the hell!!!!! somebody plz help

Willing to Boost
send me a FR message and tell me what game you want it 4 that I have.

100% Retail
NfS: Most Wanted, Halo 3, Fuzion Frenzy 2, DiRT, Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Madden 06, Topspin 2, Cars, Call of Duty 4, College Hoops 2k6, Madden 08, MLB 2k6, Quantum of Solace, Fable 2

100% XBLA
Galaga
SmittyWarbenMan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #79
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyWarbenMan3 View Post
well this really sucks. I did all the tasks in the game. I am nearly positive got all the clothing and did 41 errands and my percentage completion is 98.1%. What the hell!!!!! somebody plz help
That doesnt mean you are done. Check the 100% thread.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 07-04-2008, 07:36 AM   #80
Cromanaz33

S7FUnTAK3N0TES's Gamercard
im on chapter six and only have the last couple missions and im currently at 25 errand missions and I have been constantly running to the points on the map and they never seem to come up... any advice?
Old 07-15-2008, 12:14 AM   #81
DNBJerk

Send a message via AIM to DNBJerk

Joshonthenet's Gamercard
So, I'm stuck at 99.85%

All clothing items, 76 missions completed, 40/40 room trophies, all bike & go-kart races, all transistors rubber bands & G&G cards, 40 errands succeeded (the most recent being the incognito hat).

I am having a very difficult time finding errands, which I'm assuming is all I'm missing. Any central locations?

EDIT: 99.90% now, just did the Karen & the bear mission on the beach.

Last edited by DNBJerk; 07-15-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: updated
DNBJerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #82
jonnyrokz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
Should I tell on this thread how to do each one? Let me know if I should.
Yh you should and also have a map to show were they are or tell us what days the errands appear because it's frustrating to go to each place and find that they are not there. Cheers
jonnyrokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #83
ReD S1X

ReD S1X's Gamercard
help: will some of the errands I haven't done appear on Chapter 6, cuz even before completing Chapter 5 not even one errand appeared....

Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12
ReD S1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #84
Monkeyman 8322

Send a message via Skype™ to Monkeyman 8322

BatByte's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
have u tried resting ur xbox
Monkeyman 8322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #85
JSMOKA22

Send a message via MSN to JSMOKA22

JSMOKA22's Gamercard
wOw

tHIS GAME IS ALREADY GETTIN ON MY NERVES !! ERRANDS SUCK !

IF ANY1 EVER WANTS 2 BOOST F.R. ME, IM ALWAYS DOWN.
EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD IN XBOX WORLD !
JSMOKA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #86
Enato

Send a message via MSN to Enato

Enato's Gamercard
yeah... people I have 99.87 and I think the only thing left for me are errands... so after chapter 4 i didnīt see no errands until now (I only have 28), i just canīt find one... For examples theres one on asylum that iīm sure i didnīt do it and the errand doesn't appear :s

wtf is happening?? god dammit i want 100% xD

EDIT: Nevermind, i loaded the game and PUM i found 3 errands xD Now i have 99.99% one more errand maybe???

Last edited by Enato; 01-21-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Enato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:17 PM   #87
sjmleicester

Send a message via MSN to sjmleicester

Sir Simon Mally's Gamercard
Errand - Carny photos errand????

I'm trying to take a photo of the ferris wheel which I presume is the 4th and final ride. I keep getting the 'good photo' message but it's not giving me 4/4 photos. Anyone got any suggestions as how to line up the shot?
sjmleicester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #88
jayhead

hi, I have been using your guide in order to get all the achievements for Bully Scholarship Edition. I am missing 5 Achievements and I don't seem to be able to get them. One of them is the Errand Missions. No matter how much I look for them, they do not appear to show up even though I have been following the guide.

As well as this I am missing the clothing achievement. I have 211 pieces of clothing, and have bought all items in the clothing shops available and I am not sure on where the other items are. I have completed the games story, will this affect the Errand Missions? Your help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
jayhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #89
Telexen

Telexen's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Clothing: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=60417

For the errands, your game may be glitched. How many do you have? If it's not showing any new ones (be sure you're traveling around to areas you don't normally go)...try hitting the 360 Guide button while in a game, and press Y to go back to the dashboard. Once there, reload the game.

Telexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #90
Boro360

o0 STEF 0o's Gamercard
What errands award clothing?

PUFC FOR LIFE
Boro360 is offline   Reply With Quote