PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
KixFiles

KixFiles's Gamercard
Awwwww So Rewarding

Just finished reaching 1000/1000 and I must say one of the toughest achievement games around, might start Raging Blast but if anyone want any tips on how to get the achievements just ask me and refer to the great guide this site provides and youll be well on your way to 1000.
-KixFiles
KixFiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
MasterNinja33

MasterNinja33's Gamercard
Congrats on completing this game. This game is definitely one of the hardest to get all 1000. I have convinced myself I'm going to be stuck on 700/1000. I'm only missing the two survival, and beating Z Difficulty with Z Ranks.

I am going to try beating Z difficulty with Z ranks in the future, but one question I have is what objectives did you try to get for a Z rank?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
DistortedFate

DistortedFate's Gamercard
Congrats I just maxed this out about a month ago too. I have to admit with both of the survival achievements I was freaking out when I got them.. And master just try and go for the ones you can without getting killed lol usually dodge an attack use a pursuit attack ultimate attack if they taunt heavy smash plus drama pieces help. I also had to win with an ultimate move attack a couple times which is the button mashing sequence..if you go for these and get a couple drama pieces you are golden.
DistortedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
MasterNinja33

MasterNinja33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedFate View Post
Congrats I just maxed this out about a month ago too. I have to admit with both of the survival achievements I was freaking out when I got them.. And master just try and go for the ones you can without getting killed lol usually dodge an attack use a pursuit attack ultimate attack if they taunt heavy smash plus drama pieces help. I also had to win with an ultimate move attack a couple times which is the button mashing sequence..if you go for these and get a couple drama pieces you are golden.
Thanks for the advice, someday I'm going to sit down and try for that achievement. Beating it on Z difficulty was hard enough, just gotta go at it hardcore and hope for the best.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
Jericho Cross X

Monkie D luffy's Gamercard
I have finished games really challenging, the burst limit is the most difficulty of all, congratulations.

character that you used? I used vegeta But despite many attempts... Bardak while I did...

ps: sorry for english...
metal slug xx 200/200 ( 1 in italy)
Galaga Legions 200/200 ( 1 in italy)

Top Retail completed:

Street Fighter IV/Super Street Fighter 1000/1000
Ninja gaiden 2 ( 1250/1250)
Mortal kombat Vs Dcu
Dragon ball Z: Burst Limit 1000/1000

Game Completed al 100%: 281 ( retail and arcade)

Last edited by Jericho Cross X; 10-23-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Jericho Cross X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:14 AM   #6
iHeartSlampigs

iHeartSlampigs's Gamercard
On my other account I maxed this, and plan to do it again. It really is a great feeling when you beat both survival modes..I remember I was so nervous on that last battle..it was crazy. Android 17 crushed me in the final 10 so many times but after a while I nailed it..
iHeartSlampigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:23 AM   #7
Magnotron

Congrats to everyone who completed this game 100 %. Definitely not an easy task. I got all achievements the month this game came out (june 2008), in fact it was my very first game I got all achievements for. You could say I'm sort of a DBZ game fanatic.

It's easily my favorite 1000/1000 game... this game is pretty brutal. You'll need a lot of skill with the character you main, in my case it was Bardock, or really exploit the AI if you want to stand a chance. But it's definitely doable and very rewarding when you get the 1000/1000.

RB1 also isn't the easiest because of that All Ruined achievement.
RB2 is very easy though... that's a shame if you ask me.

Had some nice memories of this game haha.
Magnotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Xenoes

Neurotic Kasper's Gamercard
I was very proud when the final achievement popped for me in this game. I was also glad to be finally done with it. Was only missing one achievement when I put the game down for almost a year then I dusted it off and finished it that same day. Very proud to have this game completed on my profile.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:05 AM   #9
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Nothing about this game is rewarding. lies.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote