What The Hell??? No Achievement

DELTA FOX

ok i just finished the last beginner achievement so i went to new game and stared on expert. I completed the first mission which i should get an achievement for but i didnt. Iv just done tactical mission in area 2 which i should get an achievement for and i didnt.

What the hell?

I believe that you will have to play through again on Beginner again since you deleted your old game save but to get the 6 Special Awards you don't have to play through expert. Once you finish the game on beginner just go back (don't start a new game on expert by overwriting your old one) and pick the Area you need to be in , pick which mission you have to complete for the Special Award , complete it and you'll get the Award. Once you get all 6 Special Awards you can then start a game on expert by overwriting your old game and complete it on expert to unlock HELL MODE for the Rare Awards.

Finish playing through on Beginner and completeing all 8 areas. When you finish just go back to the screen where you pick which area you want to play in and start with area 1 and do the mission and you'll get the first special award. Then just continue picking the area and missions you need to complete for the rest of the special awards. The areas and which mission you have to play for the special awards are in the Achievement objectives made more accurate post here.