PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
HumorousObject

HumorousObject's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Unhappy Biology 5 help?

Ok so every time I try to pass the class I dissect everything as patiently and slowly as I can but I always get to the pigs intestines and I can never complete it when I have about 90% done.
Help?
HumorousObject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
i had the same problem, when you get to a higher level biology its a little aggrivating. what i did was use the trigger (however you slow down the cursor, i forgot) to get around the corners and such, and go as fast as i could down the easy parts. i found that i was barely losing each time, so this gave me that little extra push.

hope this helped, gl
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
HumorousObject

HumorousObject's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
i had the same problem, when you get to a higher level biology its a little aggrivating. what i did was use the trigger (however you slow down the cursor, i forgot) to get around the corners and such, and go as fast as i could down the easy parts. i found that i was barely losing each time, so this gave me that little extra push.

hope this helped, gl
Thanks. I actually passed it a few minutes after posting this. What I did is I accidentally pushed the right stick to the right while moving the left stick to use the magnifying glass and it sped up. So, I just kept moving both at the same time and finished with about 5 seconds left lol
HumorousObject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #4
Gallega123

gallega123's Gamercard
Bumper not trigger (sorry, aggravating me) : )
Gallega123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
Gallega123

gallega123's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumorousObject View Post
Thanks. I actually passed it a few minutes after posting this. What I did is I accidentally pushed the right stick to the right while moving the left stick to use the magnifying glass and it sped up. So, I just kept moving both at the same time and finished with about 5 seconds left lol
Great name BTW. LOL
Gallega123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Bio 5 is the hardest to do but dont bother with the trigger button, just cut that bitch up.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
banej

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Posting this for my own references as well as for other gamers who are stuck like me.

Tips
  1. Use both anaolg stick when moving from the items to the experiments.

2. Don't try and do curves with the scalpel without holding RB. You'll just waste time if you try it. However, you should try doing straight lines with the scalpel WITHOUT pressing RB. As the lines are straight, you hopefully won't miss some parts of the line and need to backtrack yourself.

3. When putting pins in various parts of the animal, always do the pins on the left hand side LAST - in other words, when you have to put 4 pins into the animal at the beginning, do the top-right, bottom-right, bottom-left, top-left. This will save a second or two, as it will save any unnecessary journey when selecting the next tool. This also applies to when rolling back skin flaps. Do the flap on the right first, then the one on the left.

4. When you have to place the pins down, tap "A" while moving your pin towards the X that way you will drop the pin as soon as you reach the X, same thing with Magnifier, it doesn’t save much time but it helps

5. You may want to memorise the order of what needs to be done. That way you won't waste time waiting for the next command to appear on the screen, you can just start doing it instantly.
Here's a link to a youtube video.

http://youtu.be/ZvC86FQP7O0

banej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:15 AM   #8
CenozoicZombie

CenozoicZombie's Gamercard
Fuck this fuckin' class. Asshole teacher says "you can't rush science" and doesn't give nearly enough time to finish the stupid thing. Major bullshit. Did they not even test this part of the game? Huge oversight, Rockstar, you stupid assholes.