Spiral 462's Sugar And Spice Club

To be a member of Spiral 462's select group you must have maximum points in the following club threads:

Then you must post your gamertag in the "Sign-up Subscriber Clubs & Leaderboard" Thread. Thank you.

maxclubsubscriberclubbanner.png

"There is something very special about playing the protagonist in video games these days. For my Club, I have chosen games with a very special playable character. Within each of these games, you will find one common thread. You will see the gentle, graceful nature of the characters you play. But you will also see the strength and determination that carries them through their adventures.

You will play an Inupiaq girl named Nuna, crossing the eternal blizzard through native Alaskan folklore with her fox companion. You will play Aurora and join her journey to reclaim the Sun, the Moon and the stars. You will play as Didi and Dawn, intertwining and exploring among the shadows of their imagination. And you will play Wren, saving Halloween while battling fantastical monsters in costume! Sure, you could choose to play Reynold instead of Wren, but shhhhhh... We're focusing on Wren right now. ;)

Enjoy these games as I did, and watch out for those little ones as you may guide them through their most perilous of times. Help them finish their adventures, for they are in your charge.

Sugar and spice and all things nice,

That's what little girls are made of."

[20 Members have completed this subscriber club]

A

Andrew XBA

B

BlackoutCal

C

Capn Doug XBA

Cilisien

Corrupt XBA

D