Staff Club Breakdown

Slaughter.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1iIaP57YE7Gd1kxODlEazhHT2s/edit?usp=docslist_api

I did a spreadsheet of every staff club on the site which includes difficulty, time, and costs of each game and the club as a total (difficulties are averages rather than totals). I don't know how to get an Excel Spreadsheet to show up on here perfectly. I did the whole thing on my phone so if you catch any errors feel free to let me know.

If anyone knows how to get an excel spreadsheet to show here without it being broken up into pages and to have the cell dividers then let me know. :)

Some Clarifications (READ BEFORE ASKING ME QUESTIONS):

1. The time taken and the difficulty of each game is all subjective. Furthermore, it is all based on the guides found on XBA (no TA guides for now).
  2. The costs of each game are taken from GameStop's website and are the same as the pre-owned costs of the games. Arcade game costs were taken from Xbox.com.
  3. If the game has DLC, and there is some type of GOTY version available on the website, the pre-owned cost of that version will be listed. If there is no GOTY, the costs of the individual DLCs have been added on to the pre-owned cost of the base game.
  4. An asterisk under the total could mean any or all of these things:
    • There is an outlier in the data (meaning that most games are relatively easy (<6) and then there's a 8-10; this will skew the average significantly)
    • There is unknown data. This could mean that there is no published (or forum stickied) guide to use for those data fields. As for cost, this means that the game couldn't be found on GameStop's website or Xbox.com.

[*]This spreadsheet is designed assuming don't have and haven't started any of the games, so download the spreadsheet on your computer and make changes how you will.

If you want me to convert $ into £, please let me know.

Edited by Slaughter.

Finished. Check the link in OP.

/10chars

Appreciate it.

Thanks! I have the subscribers one done too (I still need the £ equivalent in that) and I have yet to start the challenge/franchise club one. That last one is going to take forever.

If you need help hit me up, I can also get the £ prices for you.