PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 07
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2006, 01:02 AM   #1
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
how not to get the easy achievements

this didnt work for me but im going to try again, turn down the AI so you destroy it. I played 10 minutes quarters and nothing. ill try one more time just to make sure.

CHPwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #2
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
What is the point of this thread?

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:34 AM   #3
DaKing240

Send a message via AIM to DaKing240 Send a message via MSN to DaKing240 Send a message via Yahoo to DaKing240

DaKing240's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Poker Final Table   1,000 Posts   Halo 2   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
To not get the achievements?
Old 07-16-2006, 04:59 AM   #4
Snypz

For some reason you can only get achievements (in play now mode) using Varsity difficulty and 5 mins quarters...if you lower the difficulty setting or lower / increase the time of each quarter you will not get achievements.

However, you will get achievements by lowering all GAME AI to zero for the computer and raising your AI for 100.

As long as you play the default settings....varsity @ 5mins.
Snypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:52 PM   #5
BucklingLeader

Send a message via ICQ to BucklingLeader Send a message via AIM to BucklingLeader Send a message via MSN to BucklingLeader Send a message via Yahoo to BucklingLeader

Buckling's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypz
For some reason you can only get achievements (in play now mode) using Varsity difficulty and 5 mins quarters...if you lower the difficulty setting or lower / increase the time of each quarter you will not get achievements.

However, you will get achievements by lowering all GAME AI to zero for the computer and raising your AI for 100.

As long as you play the default settings....varsity @ 5mins.
i wonder if that counts towards some of the dynasty achievements, because i dont wanna play a whole season and find out i get nothing
BucklingLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:21 PM   #6
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
i think like in nba 2k6 you can just sim the season and make sure u pic a good team and get some of them out of the way.

CHPwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:55 AM   #7
w34ponx

w34ponx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NCAA 07 - Silver
you do get the achievements during dynasty and you also get them right when they happen. example at the end of your 30 yard run it pops up.

most of these wont be that hard if you play your way to the 3 time champs in dynasty achievement.

100% retail: King Kong, NFS most wanted, COD 2, NHL 2k6, Fight Night, College Hoops 2k6, Full Auto, Madden 06, Blazing Angels, NBA 2k6, MLB 2k6, X-Men, Burnout Revenge, Hitman Blood Money, Top Spin 2, NBA Street, TMNT, FIFA 06, Fusion Freenzy 2, The Bigs, Open Season, Dirt, Madden 08, Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars TCS, NCAA Football 08, NHL 07, Lost, COD 4, Madden 09
w34ponx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #8
frankcastle

BlueSpade2's Gamercard
I just played my first dynasty game. Texas vs. North Texas, and I know I went over 350 passing and 200 rushing and shutout, but I got nothing.
frankcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 04:02 AM   #9
MaxPayne2004

That's gay because I spent my time playing 5 min quarters on Freshman, got a heck of a lot of the achievements and didn't get a single point in Gamerscore.

So it has to be on Varsity difficulty with 5 min quarters?
MaxPayne2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:32 PM   #10
D0NALD DUCK

I've been playing dynasty mode only, on varsity and have gotten over 500 pts so far. I did try one game on freshman to see if I could get the hard ones like holding a team under 100 and 200 total yards and it did not work. And speaking of these, it means total yards....kick return yards, punt return yards and offense yards. These two in my mind will be hard to get. If you blow a team out, you will be kicking off like 10 times and if they get an avg of 10-20 yards a return you have blown it. But I'm going to try to kick the ball out of bounds all the time and let you know.
D0NALD DUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:19 AM   #11
TheS1n1ster

TheS1n1ster's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0NALD DUCK
I've been playing dynasty mode only, on varsity and have gotten over 500 pts so far. I did try one game on freshman to see if I could get the hard ones like holding a team under 100 and 200 total yards and it did not work. And speaking of these, it means total yards....kick return yards, punt return yards and offense yards. These two in my mind will be hard to get. If you blow a team out, you will be kicking off like 10 times and if they get an avg of 10-20 yards a return you have blown it. But I'm going to try to kick the ball out of bounds all the time and let you know.
I noticed that with the "Held Under 100 Yards" also. I looked at it and it said I let them have 85 yards and I only got the "Held Under 200 Yards." But you shouldn't do kickoffs out of bounds or they start up on the 35 or 40yd line. Just make your kickoff power max and kick it thru the uprights. And when you do the mini games you can get the achievements on Freshman difficulty though.
TheS1n1ster is offline   Reply With Quote