PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Cloud Onizuka

Cloud Onizuka's Gamercard
Arcade Machines = hell

took me ages to get the high score on nut shots and monkey fling...money fling being the most frustrating of any mini game ever....I ended up doing a victory lap around bullworth vale when the achievement popped up...happiest moment of my day lol
Old 03-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
ha i can't get the high score on none of them but the sumo one....but how do you get that thing showing everybody your gamertag, your gamerscore and the games you've played
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Cloud Onizuka

Cloud Onizuka's Gamercard
there is a topic in the FAQ section of the boards that can explain it more easily than I can. =)
Old 03-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
The only one I didn't get on my first try was Nut Shots, that one pissed me off. Mainly because I always lost within 1,000 points of the goal. But I finally got it.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
Daredevil 1994

Send a message via MSN to Daredevil 1994

Daredevil 1994's Gamercard
Consumo is very easy, you just have to be patient and stay in the middle of the field (however, you can get the highscore in the Challenge Nerds mission).
Nut Shots is very easy too. Just go up and down (down avoid the trees) and keep shooting, you have unlimited nuts.
Monkey Fling is the most frustrating arcade game ever. However, a good strategy to win, is having 3-4 bananas on the ground for backup magazines and just go and shoot the insects. If an insect gets on the ground, just restart Monkey Fling, your destiny is set.
Daredevil 1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
jkbd33

Soiled Satchel's Gamercard
Nut shots was hell. I got within 1,000 points 6 times before I finally beat the high score. After I got the high score I went suicidal so I could stop playing that game.

With Monkey fling its best to focus on the bananas just as much as that spiders. For two reasons; one they give you ammo, and they're worth more points then the spiders. For every spider I would kill I would shot down two or three bananas. I got through monkey fling rather quickly doing it this way.
jkbd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #7
Daredevil 1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbd33 View Post
Nut shots was hell. I got within 1,000 points 6 times before I finally beat the high score. After I got the high score I went suicidal so I could stop playing that game.

With Monkey fling its best to focus on the bananas just as much as that spiders. For two reasons; one they give you ammo, and they're worth more points then the spiders. For every spider I would kill I would shot down two or three bananas. I got through monkey fling rather quickly doing it this way.
I did exact the same thing for Monkey Fling.
When it goes to Nut Shots... I think that this game is the easiest of all 3 if you just go up and down shooting like a mad man.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
MrEastSide

Colonel Weener's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't find any of them to be all that tough. When I first was learning about this achievement I was worried you'd have to beat all the races in the racing game and that would have pissed me off!!!
After completing COD: Grenades at War on Veteran, I went after Treyarch's previous masterpiece: COD3. I could tell you it was on par. Unevenly distributed checkpoints (many between cutscenes, but very scarce between the BS moments) and no running available. As a result, I had 4 white hairs grown yesterday when I beat it at last.

MrEastSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
Zio Gigietto

Send a message via MSN to Zio Gigietto Send a message via Skype™ to Zio Gigietto

Zio Gigietto IT's Gamercard
Actually is just practice and patience, something difficult when you lose at Nut Shot for 100 points...
But everybody can do this.

360 Blog
Zio Gigietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #10
arachnophilia

Send a message via ICQ to arachnophilia Send a message via AIM to arachnophilia Send a message via MSN to arachnophilia Send a message via Yahoo to arachnophilia

xiphosura's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbd33 View Post

monkey fling is actually easy once you know the trick: for every spider, fire exactly 2 poops. as long as you make sure you're hitting all the spiders, you'll end up with bananas on the ground. just keep making sure you've got bananas on the ground.

nutshots always frustrated me, and i've 100%ed the game twice now (ps2/360). mostly because it's always always always a damned hornet that shoots me down.

oh, and i think we should post high scores in this thread.
arachnophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #11
Dysitis

Dysitis's Gamercard
I found the poo fling one to be extremely easy. Like others have said already, all you have to do is shoot down bananas as much as you can. Also, if a spider hits the ground and you stay far enough away from it, it will disappear before it touches you. Consumo wasn't too hard, only took me a few tries.

As for nuthshots, I'm stuck on this one. But I found out there's a glitch that makes you invincible which I plan on using. Here's the link to where I found it if anyone wants to try it:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=41981067
Dysitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
Biohzrd451

Send a message via AIM to Biohzrd451

Biohzrd451's Gamercard
Nut shots took me forever to do. I must have spent at least 30 mins trying to get it, I would get like 1,000 from the goal and die. One time I was like 1 more bee away from getting the high score when my wife told me to look at something... needless to say I died.

CoD4, Bully, Bioshock

Completed Arcade:

Pac-man, Galaga
Biohzrd451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #13
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
monkey fling is easy. Just go back and forth across the screen. (Read the guide for more information )

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:03 AM   #14
Fragmeat666

meshuggah x's Gamercard
They all just take practice I think, like for all of those old-school type arcade games.

I had a really tough time getting the high score for Nut Shots, but I finally got in a groove after a couple of practice tries.

Favorite completed games: Bully, Bioshock, Beautiful Katamari, Dead Rising, Silent Hill: Homecoming
Fragmeat666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
Army Of One

Xx iHeadshot xX's Gamercard
i think nut shots was the hardest to get a high score on with monkey fling being the second hardest
Army Of One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #16
Daredevil 1994

They all have their ups and downs. The thing that matters is that they are all easy.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #17
gatorbait

Gatorbait68's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I found Monkey Fling to be not too much of a problem after the 2nd try. Consumo was pretty easy, just have to be patient and it's not too bad mentioning it's in the nerd's challenge. This Nut Shots game is driving me crazy though, I keep making dumb mistakes and the bees are pissing me off when they have a few things that they shoot coming at me at once.

gatorbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #18
DrOxycontin420

Dro5150's Gamercard
the moon beam things on nut shot pissed me off the most, got it on my 3rd try; the other two were cake
DrOxycontin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:38 AM   #19
Himself0890

Himself0890's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Member of the Month   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Consumo was verrrry easy for me. It took me about 4 tries to get High Score on Nut Shot...

and Monkey Fling... took me a good 10 or so lol but got the ach. never the less

Milestones:
25000 GS - May 1st, 2009
20000 GS - [Completed February 19, 2009]
10000 GS - June 1, 2008[Completed April 24, 2008]
6500 GS - April 30, 2008[Completed April 9, 2008
]
100% Retail: NBA Ballers: Chosen One, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Lego: Indian Jones, Bully, Halo 3, King Kong, Madden 06, Madden 08
100% Arcade: Banjo-Kazooie, Dash of Destruction, Uno, Galaga
Himself0890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #20
Lawley

oX Lawley Xo's Gamercard
Monkey Fling is getting on my nerves. 2nd time 326, 3rd time 301

Edit: Just finished it

Current 100%'s:
Fight Night: Round 3
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warrior 5: Empires
Lego Batman

Last edited by Lawley; 03-23-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Lawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
X VAE VICTUS X
Banned User

X VAE VICTUS X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Onizuka View Post
took me ages to get the high score on nut shots and monkey fling...money fling being the most frustrating of any mini game ever....I ended up doing a victory lap around bullworth vale when the achievement popped up...happiest moment of my day lol
Maybe i'm used to Grand Theft Auto, cause these were very easy to do.
X VAE VICTUS X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #22
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
where do you find the nut shots arcade game? i got the high score on the other two..but i can't find the nut shots one....where is it?

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/
Old 03-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #23
Lawley

oX Lawley Xo's Gamercard
They're all in the carnival in the tent where you can buy things with your tickets. I think, the first one to your left that you're able to enter.

Current 100%'s:
Fight Night: Round 3
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warrior 5: Empires
Lego Batman
Lawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

thanks, i just couldn't remember where that one was

:

Old 03-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #25
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

nut shots is by far the hardest arcade game on this game...i've tried dozen of times and can't beat it....hopefully i'll eventually beat it and get the achievment...i got the high score on the other two arcade games..

:

Old 03-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #26
Scythez0r

Rudolph13's Gamercard
I didn't have a real problem on any three of them, Consumo and Monkey Fling I got on second try, but Nut Shots took me a few tries.

100% Arcade: Arkadian Warriors, Golden Axe, Bomberman LIVE, MS.PAC-MAN, Band of Bugs(250), DIG DUG, Small Arms(235).
Scythez0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #27
Jackel2556

ILira ILira's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil 1994 View Post
I did exact the same thing for Monkey Fling.
When it goes to Nut Shots... I think that this game is the easiest of all 3 if you just go up and down shooting like a mad man.
thats funny because in monkey fling I did non stop shooting, but in nut shots I had to try that like 30 times, so annoying

If you still haven't signed off for gamefly then sign up HERE!
Jackel2556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #28
Savok

Savok's Gamercard
Monkey Fling you have to plan ahead a little since the poop and then bananas take so god damn long getting to you. Luckily the score can be gotten to pretty quickly.... unlike Nut Shots that just keeps on fucking going, bah!

It wouldn't be so bad if Nut Shots was actually decent.

Savok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #29
sinfulten

sinfulten's Gamercard
you just got to throw the crap all over it was pretty easy.
sinfulten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #30
Astian

Send a message via MSN to Astian

Astian's Gamercard
I can't even finish the last level on the arcade machine in the Boy's Dormitory. I keep crashing into the barriers where you can take shortcuts (only the barriers are lit when I try to enter, or light up just as I pass through and clip the rear of my vehicle, thus making it explode...)