PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-04-2009, 08:47 AM   #451
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIKShock View Post
Okay, let me clarify... IF you decide to copy/paste to a text document (as I did) *and not Word mind you* you must make sure to check back here for links... the ones copy and pasted did not work. I checked it twice, and because i copied it didn't work... was easy enough to fix, just looked here on the forums.

No need for the hostilities in your post Achiever, I don't appreciate you basically telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about, I meant for it to be a compliment, instead of me thinking that your guide was wrong I went straight to looking at places around a few reboots, and after nothing was found there I immediately looked underwater.
then I am sorry, but you could have explained it before.. anyway no problem

Quote:
Anyway, I'd highly recommend putting them in a text document and deleting as you find items. Makes it much easier and you know you have the item, and if you take breaks like I do you know where you left off. (Just be sure to save often so you don't mark something off then have to reload).
a lot of players did this and it really works perfectly
Old 06-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #452
whytebler000

FF Knight x84x's Gamercard
At the final part and didn't unlock TT. I'm trying to narrow down the areas I have to go (although I have a feeling it was Temple of Enlightenment).

When I first got to disc 3 in Saman (right after the experimental staff when the auction house first opens), I went to the auction house and there was nothing for sale. Does that mean that at that time, the areas i could not go back to (Uhra, Numara, etc.) I discovered everything. Or is it just the places that you cannot go back to at the end of the game (experimental staff, etc.). Thanks for your help.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #453
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
only the areas that you passed and cant return back like Sea of Baus, Grand Staff etc..
Old 06-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #454
CIKShock

CIKShock's Gamercard
If there were times that your 360 froze up (i got disc dirty error 3 times during my TT playthrough) then I would suggest you go back to those areas first. Splitinfinity has a guide to getting you through ToE and you might want to check it out.

Here is the link to the first of the 4 videos on getting around in ToE.

Best of luck, my last one was under water, i'd check non-combat areas first unless you need the skill master achievements.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #455
whytebler000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
only the areas that you passed and cant return back like Sea of Baus, Grand Staff etc..
gotcha, thanks

Quote:
If there were times that your 360 froze up (i got disc dirty error 3 times during my TT playthrough) then I would suggest you go back to those areas first. Splitinfinity has a guide to getting you through ToE and you might want to check it out.

Here is the link to the first of the 4 videos on getting around in ToE. YouTube - 100% SplitPlaythru: Lost Odyssey (138) Temple of Enlightenment Guide, p1

Best of luck, my last one was under water, i'd check non-combat areas first unless you need the skill master achievements.
heh, i have one of those videos loaded in another window just incase. I have all the skills for the regular characters. Nearly all the skills for the immortals. Just a couple skill links and the immortal reward from backyard battle (I think). It wouldn't hurt to gain some levels though. Sed is only around 54 and my immortals are 79 and 80.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #456
CIKShock

CIKShock's Gamercard
You should be able to kill the immortal with your immortals at those levels, I've done it at 73 or so with Kiam and Seth, a level lower for Ming and Sarah. The youtube guides typically don't have you use Hp increasing stats, which I would for anyone not 9999 health just to give divide and reversa more power.

(Quick note if you didn't know, you can double cast divide + gamble if you don't have reduce casting 3/instant cast from DLC, which is highest power for Ming and Sarah until damage is dealt to them).

Anyway, best of luck. Post when you get the TT achievement.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #457
whytebler000

Alright just got treasure trove. I was missing 3 items. First one was undersea inside the hypercurrents near the ancient ruins. Second was Ipsilon Mountains, valley road. A tree that was off on a side path. Finally the pot near the 10th floor elevator in the abandoned apartment. 2 stupid ones, and one i missed really early in the game.

I started doing the DLC dungeon to break up treasure trove hunting. Trying to get the extra skills accesories.

Thanks for the help!

Achievements left: Final Boss, Immortal, DLC Boss, and skill master immortals then it's 100%.

Last edited by whytebler000; 06-05-2009 at 06:36 PM.
whytebler000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #458
sharteel

i followed Split-Infinity guide to the letter and didn't get the TT achievement when i picked up the last treasure hunt item in ToE -.-;

i'm so frustrated, and i guess my game bugged up in experimental staff when it opened me both trash cans when i kicked one of them -.- no items on the AH tho (it's closed too, only tower of mirror remaining)

guess i'm off to search every area again :|
sharteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:33 AM   #459
CIKShock

CIKShock's Gamercard
I would suggest using this guide over watching Split, just use it for confusing places (ToE, Burning Limestone Cave/Black Cave) or places you know you will have to come back to if you miss something.

I know it isn't that specific on where stuff is, but if you have them in a word/notepad doc it is easy to just delete them + use split at same time. Good luck with finding whatever you are missing.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #460
sharteel

lol i missed a rammable tree in Ipsilon Mountain - Near Mount. Hut, the one with the 2x Wind Seal Leaf in it...i can't believe it :__D
sharteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #461
allmightydragon

allmightydragon's Gamercard
Quote:
I haven't bothered to look for sure, but I do believe you can go back into the past so long as you didn't move the statue to get the treasure in present time. Otherwise, I'd assume it would be in the AH.

I don't have any saves near that point, if someone who is playing through could check out my theory that would be nice.
To answer your question, earlier on I did post about it but I spent quite a while going back and trying to get in behind the mirror's as I don't know why but I just had a feeling it had something to do with that.

The result was a failure lol....So from my experiences, I would say that no it is not possible to gain access behind the mirror's again after finishing there.

On the other hand though, a few others seem to remember being able to get back behind the mirror's at the end of the game, but I don't think they actucally went back to check just thought that they had managed too.

So I could well be wrong, but on my game I was not able to.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers
Old 06-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #462
Shaftiel

talkstogod's Gamercard
Thank you, thank you for what must have been a major effort on your part. Never in a hundred years (well, maybe in a hundred years) would I have gotten 1000 on this game without your guide.
Shaftiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #463
Joselito

Joselito87's Gamercard
I missed this:

1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens (Disc 1)

Am I screwed?

PS: I followed the Prima Guide. Are there some treasure that aren't in the guide?

EDIT1: Thanks to this guide I've got the achievement after 8 hours of searching

Last edited by Joselito; 06-14-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I've got the achievement
Joselito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #464
x AiViAZiiN Xx

Dinnay Ken Like's Gamercard
i m very grateful for all the hard work put in by everyone for this but i quite frankly am not going to go through hours of searching for maybe 1 missing item when i get to the end of the game, it should be worth 1000G itself that achievement not a mere 20

well done everyone is what i basically have to say..plus some rambling

Willing To Boost (In No Particular Order)
GoW 1 - Seriously
F.E.A.R 1 - Weapon Achievements and MP1000
Halo 3 - Online Achievements, Legendary Campaign
The Orange Box - Hardcore
Forza 2 - 1 Million Online Credits

Send A Friend Request And Message And I Will Respond
x AiViAZiiN Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:09 AM   #465
Joselito

Joselito87's Gamercard
I'm agree with you. It should be 100 or more points. Well it maybe 20 points but the satisfaction of obtaining this achievement is high.
I jumped for happiness when i got the achievement
Joselito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #466
ponchomon

yieldingbat's Gamercard
OK, I followed this guide section by section getting every item before i left and saving before I went anywhere else. It is my 3rd playthrough and I made sure that I did not miss anything. The only places that I missed something were in grand staff part 2 where you get reflect but was able to get that when I went to the AH (Auction House) and one other item from the AH.

My question is since I have already started the Backyard area does that mean I have to finish it before I can get this acheivement or is there certain sidequests that I have to accomplish in order to receive this acheivement?

Thanks in advance
ponchomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #467
SasileUchiha92

Arashi Sora's Gamercard
Hey everyone. I've come back to this game to get this achievement. I'm following the Splitplaythrough guy's vidoe guide. So since i'm at Disk 4, would all the item in the Sea of Baus be at the auction house now?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 AM   #468
ScottC1s

ScottC1s's Gamercard
I followed the Official Game guide to the T and it didn';t unlock.... any suggestions this is very frustrating. I spent 20 bucks for the guide and I was wondering if they miss something.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #469
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasileUchiha92 View Post
Hey everyone. I've come back to this game to get this achievement. I'm following the Splitplaythrough guy's vidoe guide. So since i'm at Disk 4, would all the item in the Sea of Baus be at the auction house now?
all the items from Sea of Baus (disc1) can be gotten at Auction House, after Sea of Baus destruction you need to go there at least twice, once for a Invisible Treasure and another for a Lost Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottC1s View Post
I followed the Official Game guide to the T and it didn';t unlock.... any suggestions this is very frustrating. I spent 20 bucks for the guide and I was wondering if they miss something.
In fact they missed a few things:
Undersea Map
1 item at Crimson Forest
1 item at Burning Limestone Cave
3 items at Study in Gongora's Mansion

this link may help you:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=41924318

Last edited by Achiever TM; 06-16-2009 at 07:58 AM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #470
ponchomon

yieldingbat's Gamercard
Does that mean that you have to do the backyard and all sidequests?
ponchomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #471
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchomon View Post
Does that mean that you have to do the backyard and all sidequests?
no, the items that i listed are needed to get treasure trove but sidequests and other stuff are not needed
i posted the link just to let you know what's missing in Prima Guide

Last edited by Achiever TM; 06-16-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #472
SasileUchiha92

Arashi Sora's Gamercard
I don't want to read all 16 pages, nor do I have time for it, so i'm sorry if this has already been asked but: Just to clarify, the treasure hunt items do not count towards the achievement right?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #473
ScottC1s

ScottC1s's Gamercard
I
Quote:
used the Prima Guide and got Treasure Trove inside the Great Staff. From my experience, the Prima Guide has every treasure EXCEPT:

.) 24 Treasures under the sea

.) Tablet fragment in sorcererīs shrine (roll boulder on elevator)

.) the 19th crystal fragment in sorcererīs shrine

.) Exchanging all three tablet fragment in numara artist house

.) A Mana Potion in Burning Caves (Boss room, return after boss fight)

.) A sidequest in numara AFTER obtaining the white boa (talk to the children, the cat girl should be standing with them)

.) Treasures in Gongoraīs lab: 2 Chests (one is barely visible, at the back of the room) and 1 item on the table

And do not forget to get every treasure hunt, every invisible treasure and every royal seal.
24 treasures check

I got the tablet fragment

19th crystal fragment check

I exchanged all three tablet fragments

got the mana potion check

side quest in numara check

treasure in Gongora 's lab check

every treasure hunt, every invisible treasure and every royal seal check

sigh... Still hasn't pop I'm starting to lose it.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #474
ScottC1s

ScottC1s's Gamercard
Yes! Just got it! Thank you Jesus! I was missing number 21 in the under the sea treasures I'm so excited! Thanks for the tips TM!!!! I did miss the side quest and a tablet fragment in the crimson forest
Old 06-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #475
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasileUchiha92 View Post
I don't want to read all 16 pages, nor do I have time for it, so i'm sorry if this has already been asked but: Just to clarify, the treasure hunt items do not count towards the achievement right?
treasure hunts count to the achievement so you need to collect them and also invisible chests, undersea items and royal seals, TT guide have links to respective guides

Quote:
Yes! Just got it! Thank you Jesus! I was missing number 21 in the under the sea treasures I'm so excited! Thanks for the tips TM!!!! I did miss the side quest and a tablet fragment in the crimson forest
glad for you congrats
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #476
CIKShock

CIKShock's Gamercard
Quote:
Grats undersea was where the one I was missing was located.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #477
SasileUchiha92

Arashi Sora's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
What are the other areas you can't go back to?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #478
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

you can find the list of areas of no return at the end of the guide, some areas can be missing in the list but i listed the ones that i remember
Old 06-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #479
Talus

Talus360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joselito View Post
I missed this:

1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens (Disc 1)

Am I screwed?

PS: I followed the Prima Guide. Are there some treasure that aren't in the guide?

EDIT1: Thanks to this guide I've got the achievement after 8 hours of searching
So did you have to go back to a previous save to get this item or did you get the achievement even though you missed it?

I ask because I missed this one and I'm too far past that point that I don't want to go back and I don't know if I will get a chance to revisit that area again (don't want to spoil too much for myself)
Talus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #480
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
If you missed any treasures in the field along the way during your travels, you can go to the auction house, but the name of the town it's in escapes me, and there you can get the treasures you missed to help unlock the achievement.