alright thanks
DM8698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:05 AM   #692
girl poison

Send a message via AIM to girl poison

girl poison's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Does anyone know if the pillars at the Crimson Forest that contain battles count towards the achievement? I'm on my 3rd playthrough (2nd partial playthrough) and I think I missed one and I can't find it but I'm not entirely sure.
girl poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:46 AM   #693
Inevias

Inevias's Gamercard
Thanks so much for this Pants. Just got the achievement XD thanks to everyone else too
Inevias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #694
Pandaman9200

Pandaman9200's Gamercard

Thanks for the item list got every item on it and the Achievement unlocked stupidly missed an off-screen chest in the Uhra sewers though XD
Old 05-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #695
Rixiden

rixiden's Gamercard
at the beginning of the page he mentions that the prima guide is missing 5 items. he says one is in burning limestone cave.... is this the burning cave in disc 3 with the train wreck? just clarifying as im a that point now and want to get it in first go.

also, he mentions that the forest has one that the prima guide doesnt list but i checked and it looked to me like his list and prima's matched. that worries me because im sure i got everything and all.....but....maybe was it the quick little elevator puzzle that gives you that key item? thats not so much the forest as it is the sorcerer's shrine. that wasnt in the prima guide. hope im not gonna have any problems here....
Rixiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #696
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixiden View Post
at the beginning of the page he mentions that the prima guide is missing 5 items. he says one is in burning limestone cave.... is this the burning cave in disc 3 with the train wreck? just clarifying as im a that point now and want to get it in first go.

also, he mentions that the forest has one that the prima guide doesnt list but i checked and it looked to me like his list and prima's matched. that worries me because im sure i got everything and all.....but....maybe was it the quick little elevator puzzle that gives you that key item? thats not so much the forest as it is the sorcerer's shrine. that wasnt in the prima guide. hope im not gonna have any problems here....
after a minute of research on web i found this:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=41924318
(I know x360a have similar threads but that's what I foound first )

I don't play the game for a very long time so I don't remember everything about TT guide, but if you are using Prima guide then the link above might be usefull for you.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #697
horvath2k7

horvath2k7's Gamercard
damn. that was cool. just finished the game first time.
Then i realized, there is a Treasure Trove achievement.
So should I Start Again the whole stuff and follow this thread's instructions?
I didnt know at all what i have missed in the game. There's no other solutions? Approx. how many hours does it take to reach this ach from the beginning?
sorry for bad eng.
horvath2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #698
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
if you start a new game plus it will take you around 40 hours using this guide since your imortals start at level 50 and you can skip cutscenes
Old 06-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #699
horvath2k7

horvath2k7's Gamercard
Understood, Sir.
By the way thank you very much for you guide, it'll be very useful.
You are a great man!
Old 06-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #700
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by horvath2k7 View Post
Understood, Sir.
By the way thank you very much for you guide, it'll be very useful.
You are a great man!
thanks good luck!!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #701
drunkenalien

pete111111's Gamercard
hey im having trouble finding-

Disk 4
Ninn's Boutique 1 item
1- Pick Item - 3x Purgatore Ore

Iv just beat the 3 big tanks but cant seem to find this item. Is it possible I could have picked this up earlier?

Thanks for any help anyone could give.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #702
drunkenalien

pete111111's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenalien View Post
hey im having trouble finding-

Disk 4
Ninn's Boutique 1 item
1- Pick Item - 3x Purgatore Ore

Iv just beat the 3 big tanks but cant seem to find this item. Is it possible I could have picked this up earlier?

Thanks for any help anyone could give.
Just found this, had to go back to a previous save and it was there Before you fight the three large tanks. Maybe update this in your list. Not sure if it would then appear in the auction house otherwise it might be missable???

Ps following the guide so far and nearly at grand staff 4th disk. Great work for making this, thanks very much =)
Old 06-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #703
horvath2k7

horvath2k7's Gamercard
Finally, got the Achievement! Treasure Trove UNLOCKED!
This makes me proud to myself. I think, this was the hardest achievement I've ever get. Thanks to Achiever & SplitPlaythru! Total playtime to get the achievement: ~80 hours.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #704
To Luck

sorry but i don't understand a thing. at the beginning of the guide, you said that there are 5 items not in prima eguide. but that's wrong, the three items in gongora's study are in the guide, and i checked the crimson forest and burning cave item list with the list of prima, and they there were. i finished the game now, but the treasure trove didn't unlocked, so i'm wandering, if it's a mistake of what you said about this 5 items or this five items (or at last one) really are not mentioned in prima. cause i used the prima eguide, so if really that guide miss some items i must know :S
To Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #705
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Like I said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
after a minute of research on web i found this:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=41924318
(I know x360a have similar threads but that's what I foound first )

I don't play the game for a very long time so I don't remember everything about TT guide, but if you are using Prima guide then the link above might be usefull for you.
I hope you find this usefull!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #706
fnpadre

fnpadre's Gamercard
~100 hours in...still searching...it's got to be somewhere in Uhra's Back Alley...

I can't seem to get back to "The Past within the Mirror" at the Old Sorceress' Mansion. Is this an area where items would go to the auction house, or am I just missing something obvious? Can I cross these items off the list if the auction house is closed?
fnpadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #707
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnpadre View Post
~100 hours in...still searching...it's got to be somewhere in Uhra's Back Alley...

I can't seem to get back to "The Past within the Mirror" at the Old Sorceress' Mansion. Is this an area where items would go to the auction house, or am I just missing something obvious? Can I cross these items off the list if the auction house is closed?
Sure you can cross them off because you can't go back there again.. good luck!!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:27 AM   #708
XenoSamurai

XenoSamurai's Gamercard
Can someone tell me the names of the items missing in the prima guide and a little better description on where they are? This guide just says what areas have them but not what items they are.
I followed the prima guide and no achievement so it's gotta be one of those items, I looked in the areas that supposedly have the missing items and I only found like 2 of them and still no achievement.

This sucks so bad, and it's really annoying when your looking for these items and the random battles keep popping up, I wish you could turn them off for when your looking and you don't need exp anymore. Also I wish the game would tell you that your inventory is full instead of making you think you picked up the item.

Last edited by XenoSamurai; 06-30-2011 at 06:38 AM.
XenoSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #709
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoSamurai View Post
Can someone tell me the names of the items missing in the prima guide and a little better description on where they are? This guide just says what areas have them but not what items they are.
I followed the prima guide and no achievement so it's gotta be one of those items, I looked in the areas that supposedly have the missing items and I only found like 2 of them and still no achievement.

This sucks so bad, and it's really annoying when your looking for these items and the random battles keep popping up, I wish you could turn them off for when your looking and you don't need exp anymore. Also I wish the game would tell you that your inventory is full instead of making you think you picked up the item.
check post 696 and 705.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #710
fnpadre

fnpadre's Gamercard
Got it!

Burning Limestone Cave - Path of Poison Mist - NOT one of the sparkly pick items...a treasure chest with 5x Beat Stones. Just at the top of a mound that I missed the first three times through the level.

The caves (Black, Burning, Terrace) generally had a bunch of items I was missing.

Big props to Achiever TM and Split's video guides. To anyone still searching, keep going...seeing that cheevo pop at the end is worth it
fnpadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #711
ACardAttack

Do I need all seeds for this achievement? In other words I want to know if I can just follow this guide for getting all the seeds or if certain seeds arent needed for this achievement and need to keep track of those separately
ACardAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #712
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Seeds are treasures, so you'll need them too, yep.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #713
Mir

MirTeiwaz's Gamercard
Got it! Endless months of going through every patch of grass in the world with a fine comb have finally paid off.

The not so funny thing is... it was a huge chest on the side of the road at the Northern Cape. How I managed to miss that every single time I went there is beyond me. I felt dim when it popped up. Then happy. Then dim again.

Currently struggling with ~ Infinite Undiscovery
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #714
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
Just finished using the guide and it didn't work for me - I know it's user error though as it's so easy to miss just one treasure.

I did the royal seals, invisible chests, treasure hunt chests and underwater treasures.

I'm going to hunt around a bit but i'm anticipating not getting this achievement after all. This was my second playthrough so i'm a little disappointed.

Edit: like a fucking retard I missed the final two invisible chests as I hadn't scrolled my browser window all the way down. It was pretty obvious when I had the spells missing.

I literally punched the air and shouted fuck yes when i got this achievement. True sense of achievement.

Last edited by Chojin; 07-28-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #715
katatonius

katatonius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
YES!! I just got the achievement!!

Thanks for your guide!!
katatonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:59 AM   #716
Ravenous IE

Ravenous IE's Gamercard
Finally got it thanks to this guide and help of Splitplaythru to some people looking for last item I got mine in the Ipsilon Mountains outside the shack beside the two pots, a tree hidden in the corner
Ravenous IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:39 AM   #717
punish1016

jones1016's Gamercard
I got it today. Thanks for your guide.
Just don't give up and follow the guide, you will got it.
I prefer backtrack the heat area (e.g. ramming trees in Ipsilon Mountains, under sea (Fujin Drum (x2)) rather than start a new game for it. Only several more hours spent to get this achievement.
punish1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #718
chrcoluk

chrcoluk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by punish1016 View Post
I got it today. Thanks for your guide.
Just don't give up and follow the guide, you will got it.
I prefer backtrack the heat area (e.g. ramming trees in Ipsilon Mountains, under sea (Fujin Drum (x2)) rather than start a new game for it. Only several more hours spent to get this achievement.
Either antidote brooch (disc 1) doesnt count or its missing on this guide, however people claiming here guide is complete and works. Basically right at start of game when first enter uhra you go in to area with lift and a guy has lost his helmet, if you go up the lift then down again and talk to him, he gives you the brooch, its not in the "complete" list. This very early failure has lost me faith in the list.
chrcoluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #719
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrcoluk View Post
Either antidote brooch (disc 1) doesnt count or its missing on this guide, however people claiming here guide is complete and works. Basically right at start of game when first enter uhra you go in to area with lift and a guy has lost his helmet, if you go up the lift then down again and talk to him, he gives you the brooch, its not in the "complete" list. This very early failure has lost me faith in the list.
I'm not completely sure about the helmet, but the antidote can't count because it's a side quest item not involved in treasure trove.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #720
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight126 View Post
I'm not completely sure about the helmet, but the antidote can't count because it's a side quest item not involved in treasure trove.
that's right! why do people complain about the guide if it was tested more than once and it's really complete?