PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 08:35 AM   #61
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raining Light View Post
So how long does it take on a new game?
I dont see any other choice as I have done everything I can to find it.
if you start a new game plus take you 30-40h to get the achiev..i did my guide in 45 in new game (not new game plus)..but i skiped every scene..and didn't read the story again lol

Last edited by Achiever TM; 04-25-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #62
sharnock
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 22
Sorry if this have been answered before but i just want to clarify something.
I am currently at Disk 4. Just finished Disk 3 and i have the Nautilus on the sea.
Now my situation is i did not follow the treasure trove guide until i reach mid Disk 3 and started following the guide. Would it be too late for me to get this achievement?

How does the auction house work? For the areas that i wouldnt be able to visit, the items will appear at the auction house. So does it mean that i will have to win every item in the auction house?
sharnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #63
bleedingmadmat
 
bleedingmadmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: maine, united states
Posts: 26

bleedingmadmat's Gamercard
AAAAAHHHHH i cant get this achievement i just bought the guide and went threw it and still didnt get it. im going to try this list now and ill get back to ya, hopefully it works!!!!
bleedingmadmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #64
bleedingmadmat
 
bleedingmadmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: maine, united states
Posts: 26

bleedingmadmat's Gamercard
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! finally got the achievement!!! the last one i needed was the death powder in temple of enlightenment and i didnt get the elevator maze one either.
bleedingmadmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #65
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharnock View Post
Sorry if this have been answered before but i just want to clarify something.
I am currently at Disk 4. Just finished Disk 3 and i have the Nautilus on the sea.
Now my situation is i did not follow the treasure trove guide until i reach mid Disk 3 and started following the guide. Would it be too late for me to get this achievement?

How does the auction house work? For the areas that i wouldnt be able to visit, the items will appear at the auction house. So does it mean that i will have to win every item in the auction house?
no!never it's late because you can get all the items in disc 4..just search every areas again usin the guide..and every items that you can't collect now will be avaliable at auction house..items that was in sea of baus, experimental staff(the guide have that info), and if you loose an auction then you can bid in the same item again..

Last edited by Achiever TM; 04-25-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #66
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingmadmat View Post
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! finally got the achievement!!! the last one i needed was the death powder in temple of enlightenment and i didnt get the elevator maze one either.
glad 4 u =)
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:49 PM   #67
Raining Light
 
Raining Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arkansas City Kansas
Posts: 545

Decaying Light's Gamercard
What is the elevator maze one?-im pretty sure i have it.

I noticed for Terrace Cave you have 7 items listed.
Guide book has 8.
Master Thief Tools-12

Last edited by Raining Light; 04-26-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Raining Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #68
bleedingmadmat
 
bleedingmadmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: maine, united states
Posts: 26

bleedingmadmat's Gamercard
the maze in crimson forest. you have to roll the rock on the elevator then walk away and it will go up, then the other one comes down with the item.
bleedingmadmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #69
bleedingmadmat
 
bleedingmadmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: maine, united states
Posts: 26

bleedingmadmat's Gamercard
one more thing, i really think that achievement should have been alot more then 20 points lol that was a pain to get.
bleedingmadmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 AM   #70
Roflpwned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24

Roflpwned's Gamercard
-Crater Island - Numara Troop Camp 1 item
1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens

I missed this one does that mean i have to play the WHOLE game over again? I cannot access the cell I was in or even the cutscene to get a chance at the item. If so, I'm gonna go with a big screw that. Darn split if so because he siad dont worry about that item in his guide.
Roflpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:49 AM   #71
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raining Light View Post
What is the elevator maze one?-im pretty sure i have it.

I noticed for Terrace Cave you have 7 items listed.
Guide book has 8.
Master Thief Tools-12

master thief tools x12 treasure it's a treasure hunt - treasure hunt 12..it's not missin in the guide..take a look at the link in tosca village

Last edited by Achiever TM; 04-26-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:54 AM   #72
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflpwned View Post
-Crater Island - Numara Troop Camp 1 item
1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens

I missed this one does that mean i have to play the WHOLE game over again? I cannot access the cell I was in or even the cutscene to get a chance at the item. If so, I'm gonna go with a big screw that. Darn split if so because he siad dont worry about that item in his guide.
don't worry..if you take a look in last post of my guide, i put an info about every places that you can only access in a specific time in the game,after that you cannot go there anymore and every items from those locations goes to auction house..so numara troop camp is an area from sea of baus..the item will be avaliable at auction house for sure..
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #73
Roflpwned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24

Roflpwned's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
don't worry..if you take a look in last post of my guide, i put an info about every places that you can only access in a specific time in the game,after that you cannot go there anymore and every items from those locations goes to auction house..so numara troop camp is an area from sea of baus..the item will be avaliable at auction house for sure..
Well, the auction house was closed so I'm gonna go with I don't need to get that item or I've gotten everything I could have missed.... I guess lets get to 100 hours of researching eh.
Roflpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #74
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflpwned View Post
Well, the auction house was closed so I'm gonna go with I don't need to get that item or I've gotten everything I could have missed.... I guess lets get to 100 hours of researching eh.
then i am sure that you got the item in auction house
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:51 PM   #75
Roflpwned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24

Roflpwned's Gamercard
Achiever, are you sure I didn't need that thing from the jail cell. I have never bought ANYTHING from the auction but I didn't get it.(the auction is closed) Can I still get the achievement?
Roflpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #76
Roflpwned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24

Roflpwned's Gamercard
Got the achievement... I had to check in crimson forest and ipsilon mountains. On the way I checked about 3 hours worth of other places...thanks for your help man.
Roflpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:54 PM   #77
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
nice
i am glad 4 you
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #78
Chud 360
 
Chud 360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 730

Chud 360's Gamercard
Just nailed my treasure trove achievement. last item was a magic capsule in gongoras magic research lab in the secret cave. Cant believe i missed this the first time in there! Anyway, the guide is top class. Thanx
__________________
Chud 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #79
FiLiFLiP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2

FiLiFLiP's Gamercard
There is another small quest in Kelolon Village with the candles and whatnot, But it doesn't seem to effect this achievement.
FiLiFLiP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #80
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiLiFLiP View Post
There is another small quest in Kelolon Village with the candles and whatnot, But it doesn't seem to effect this achievement.
you are right..do not have effect in the achievement!
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #81
CaptCrunchPants
 
CaptCrunchPants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 156

CaptCrunchPants's Gamercard
Well I am 960/1000....I missed Shieldus and Bariccadus early in game so I knew I had to start over. So I will using this guide and my new game plus to hopefully knock those achievements out.

Good thing this game rocks
__________________


CaptCrunchPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #82
sharnock
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 22
A big THANK YOU to Achiever TM and Kioku for this fantastic guide.
Finally got my Treasure Trove at 64:35 on my first playthrough and this is all again thanks to both of you.

sharnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #83
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharnock View Post
A big THANK YOU to Achiever TM and Kioku for this fantastic guide.
Finally got my Treasure Trove at 64:35 on my first playthrough and this is all again thanks to both of you.
i did the guide alone..not with kioku lol
but other players helped me improvin the guide by tellin me some infos (includin kioku)..
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #84
D0ctorNick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 158

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
Great game overall, I was lucky to get treasure trove but replayed the game again already and think its great. Big Props to all the who contributed to Achiever's great guide!
__________________


Signature by LankstaTDOT
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #85
Nevy the Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27

EeHh AaRoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
Gongoras Mansion
-Hallway 1 item
1- pick Item - Magic Capsule

-Magic Research Lab 1 item
1- pick Item - Magic Capsule
I've been in this area for about a half hour, unable to find these two items. Where are they, in the Hallway and in the Magic Research Lab? I don't see anything sparkling, there's nothing for me to access... do I have to come back after a set event, or am I missing something here? (Disc 4 and all, checking off every single item as I go along, and these two I can't find at all.)

Is there an [additional] Hallway or an [additional] Magic Research Lab? As I've already gone up into the Study, and collected the three items there, and checked them off -- and so far, so good on every item up to this point -- but for whatever reason, I can spam X all I want, walk as slow as I want, and nothing displays.

Am I doing something wrong? . . . Thanks in advance; and excellent work on the list.

EDIT -- Problem solved:

Mad Technician Venim -- Grand Staff Construction Base

I couldn't pick them up until I started the quest. I roamed around the areas for long enough, and then went off to do something else. Came across the above NPC at the above location, and he talks about the magic capsules in Gongora's Mansion -- three, to be exact. And lo and behold, not even ten seconds into exploring the Hallway, I found the first capsule glittering.

So I would say *yes*, that you have to talk to the above NPC and start the quest first.

Last edited by Nevy the Wolf; 05-07-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Nevy the Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #86
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevy the Wolf View Post
I've been in this area for about a half hour, unable to find these two items. Where are they, in the Hallway and in the Magic Research Lab? I don't see anything sparkling, there's nothing for me to access... do I have to come back after a set event, or am I missing something here? (Disc 4 and all, checking off every single item as I go along, and these two I can't find at all.)

Is there an [additional] Hallway or an [additional] Magic Research Lab? As I've already gone up into the Study, and collected the three items there, and checked them off -- and so far, so good on every item up to this point -- but for whatever reason, I can spam X all I want, walk as slow as I want, and nothing displays.

Am I doing something wrong? . . . Thanks in advance; and excellent work on the list.

EDIT -- Problem solved:

Mad Technician Venim -- Grand Staff Construction Base

I couldn't pick them up until I started the quest. I roamed around the areas for long enough, and then went off to do something else. Came across the above NPC at the above location, and he talks about the magic capsules in Gongora's Mansion -- three, to be exact. And lo and behold, not even ten seconds into exploring the Hallway, I found the first capsule glittering.

So I would say *yes*, that you have to talk to the above NPC and start the quest first.
there are 3 capsules but one of them it's in secret cave..
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #87
Nevy the Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27

EeHh AaRoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
City of Numara
-Numara Palace - Winds Chamber 2 items
1- Closet - Seed
2- Treasure - 6x Forbidden Explosives
I don't know if you'd like to change this, but the [6x Forbidden Explosies] are in a Closet, not a Treasure (chest). The room is west of the Queen's Chamber and is practically identical; this one is the left closet closest to the door.
Nevy the Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #88
Achiever TM
 
Achiever TM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 1,908

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevy the Wolf View Post
I don't know if you'd like to change this, but the [6x Forbidden Explosies] are in a Closet, not a Treasure (chest). The room is west of the Queen's Chamber and is practically identical; this one is the left closet closest to the door.
i went to check and you are right..thanks..
the info is now added to the guide..
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #89
Matt9340
 
Matt9340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 811
Send a message via AIM to Matt9340

Skinny Mike's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflpwned View Post
-Crater Island - Numara Troop Camp 1 item
1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens


Where is this at in the game? I am not sure if i missed this or not? Is it on disc 4 or is it before that. and what does the light lens do?

I think i have already done this and got that item but i am not sure
__________________

100% Retail
CaD4: Oblivion (1250): Avatar: TMNT: Lost Odyssey(1050/1100); Timeshift (1250): Lego Indy: Fallout 3 (1350/1350)

100% Arcade
Cloning Clyde, Carcassone, Uno, Puzzle Quest(250),
The Maw( 230), 3 on 3, DoD
Matt9340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #90
eli1277
 
eli1277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 516

eli1277's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Runner Up
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
your guide is pretty badass, I will refer to it whenever possible! Thanks!
__________________



eli1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 PM.