PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Virtua Fighter 5
Subscribe    Donate
Virtua Fighter 5
Quick links
Latest news
Oct 27, 2007 Virtua Fighter 5 Online vs. Mode Trailer
Oct 12, 2007 Virtua Fighter 5 Demo Now Available
Oct 11, 2007 Virtua Fighter 5: The golden fighter goes gold
Sep 23, 2007 Virtua Fighter 5 - Online play only on the 360

Old 10-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
matty cheetham

Gamertag: Matty Cheetham

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Arcade Mode Completion
Cleared Arcade Mode (Normal Mode)

This achievement is self explanatory complete arcade mode. you do not have to defeat dural at the end of the game either.

Dural
Clear Arcade Mode (Normal Mode) with all characters

Clear arcade mode with all characters you do not have to use your created characters or defeat dural at the end.

Champion of Sega Arena Coast
Defeat all rivals at Sega Arena Coast using the same character data

This achievement could take awhile because of the number of opponents in each arcade. As someone pointed out whoever you have defeated will have a star next to his/her name.

Use the same tactics for these achievements aswell.

Champion of Club Sega Downtown
Defeat all rivals at Club Sega Downtown using the same character data

Champion of Club Sega Bay Area
Defeat all rivals at Club Sega Bay Area using the same character data

Champion of Sega World Route 101
Defeat all rivals at Sega World Route 101 using the same character data

Champion of Sega Arena East
Defeat all rivals at Sega Arena East using the same character data

Champion of Sega World North
Defeat all rivals at Sega World North using the same character data

Champion of Sega World South
Defeat all rivals at Sega World South using the same character data

These achievements also have to be done on one character file only

Dojo Stages
Complete the Command Time Attack with one character

Again self explanatory just enter the dojo on the main menu and enter the command time attack here you will be faced with some commands on screen i advise to revise each character before you try if you are really struggling i suggest to buy the arcade stick it really does help.

Command Master
Complete the Command Time Attack with any 5 characters

Just do what you did for the dojo achievement with any 5 characters.
created characters Count aswell

All Items
Collect all items using the same character data

Collect all items in quest mode with on character most of these can be bought from the customize shop but some can only be won in tournaments.

All Emblems
Collect all emblems using the same character data

Again unlocked in quest mode you obtain most emblems from defeating certain opponents but some must be won from winning certain tournaments that appear in different arcades.

Orb Finder
Collected 7 orbs and an orb item with the same character data

You begin the game with an orb plate this must be filled with orbs gained from item battles to obtain this achievement.

Orb Hunter
Collected 21 orbs and 3 orb items with the same character data

the same must be done here but with 3 orb plates.
After one orb plate is filled additional plates can be bought for 2000 gold at the item shop.

Beginners' Try
Placed in the official Beginners' Try tournament

This must be obtained in quest mode.
This tournament appears in quest mode and you will be notified of it after a battle has taken place.
To get the achievement you must be placed in the top three positions of the tournament.

The next achievement is the same but applies to a tournament obtained after a higher rank.

Amateurs' Tournament
Placed in the official Amateurs' Tournament

Explained above.

First Dan
Promoted to First Dan in offline play

For this achievement in quest mode you must rise from a 10th kyu to first dan by winning matches and filling your ranking gauge.
you will be promoted to a 9th kyu first and then descending order to a 1st kyu after this you obtain the rank of first dan.

Fifth Dan
Promoted to Fifth Dan in offline play

Again you must fill the ranking gauge five times after obtaining the first dan rank.

Tenth Dan
Promoted to Tenth Dan in offline play

the same as the last two achievements only now you will find the ranking gauge goes up much slower.

Defender/Hunter/Warrior
Achieved Defender, Hunter or Warrior rank in offline play

After the 10th dan you will become a master if you win 5 matches in a row against 10th dan opponents in the arcade you should be promoted to a one of these three ranks.
Be warned though if you lose to a 10th dan opponent you will be demoted back to 10th dan and the opponent you lost to will now become a master.
if you beat this opponent you will become master and this cycle continues until you have the achievement.

---

Thanks to supergaz for the sig

Last edited by matty cheetham; 11-17-2007 at 11:43 AM.
matty cheetham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Perxxxxx

Gamertag: Perxxxxx
nice guide man . some good detailed info about the achievements and im lookin forward to when i get this game
Perxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:14 PM   #3
Undrtaker

Gamertag: The Undrtaker
in the "Champion of ..." Achievements, there's no need to log who you fought. each fighter you fight and defeat will have a star next to his name from now on.
Undrtaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
Skandas

Gamertag: FFA FeuerFrei

Nice guide, thanks
Skandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:27 AM   #5
DLStChad II

I sound like a real dumbass, but- I cant finish the Dojo, Everytime i get stuck on a crappy move then it takes me ages, now im stuck on a mid-air attack, how do u get in mid-air, this is annoying, i can do everything else and even know the secret achievements but i just cant do the Dojo. Any tips would be great.
DLStChad II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #6
Shinsetsu

Send a message via AIM to Shinsetsu

Gamertag: Shinsetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLStChad II View Post
I sound like a real dumbass, but- I cant finish the Dojo, Everytime i get stuck on a crappy move then it takes me ages, now im stuck on a mid-air attack, how do u get in mid-air, this is annoying, i can do everything else and even know the secret achievements but i just cant do the Dojo. Any tips would be great.
Hold the Button for the attack you are going for like let's say, a jumping punch rising.

Hold Punch tap up and release the punch button on your rise to do that. Or in the case of a kick attack hold kick tap up release for desired attack.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #7
AbOuT27nInJaS

Gamertag: AbOuT28nInJaS
Just wondering, i got up to dural in arcade and died my 3 times and got gameover, does this still count as me completing it with this character?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:23 AM   #8
SegaSaturnSNK

Gamertag: SegaSaturnSNK

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbOuT27nInJaS View Post
Just wondering, i got up to dural in arcade and died my 3 times and got gameover, does this still count as me completing it with this character?
Yes it does so if you lose to Dural, no big deal.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:21 AM   #9
Stopher

Send a message via AIM to Stopher

Gamertag: McLuvn
By the way, you can also track how many rivals you've fought in each area. Go to your home and choose status, then view rival list. It shows all the fighters you've fought, and leaves ???? for the ones you have yet to fight.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:40 AM   #10
AbOuT27nInJaS

Gamertag: AbOuT28nInJaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SegaSaturnSNK View Post
Yes it does so if you lose to Dural, no big deal.
Cool, thanks for the info.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #11
Stopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopher View Post
By the way, you can also track how many rivals you've fought in each area. Go to your home and choose status, then view rival list. It shows all the fighters you've fought, and leaves ???? for the ones you have yet to fight.
I forgot say I was talking about the "Champion of.." stuff. Though for playing for about 2 hours I still only had about 35% of the fighters that are in the 1st area (coast). So this could take a while, but it gives us time to rack up on money, orbs, emblems, and items.

Again unlocked in quest mode you obtain most emblems from defeating certain opponents but some must be won from winning certain tournaments that appear in different arcades.
Do you mean winning the emblem as a prize in the tournaments or from its fighters? From what i know, the ones you win in the tournament are randomly selected from the ones you do not have yet. I came across this last night when i was playing. I was fighting in the coast area when I fought someone who had the cat emblem, I won and then ended my game. Later my bro go on and started to play a different file. He entered a tournament (think it was at Sega Arena South) and the prize was an emblem, it turned out to be the cat emblem. Then about 10 minutes later he ended up fighting the cat emblem fighter.

Last edited by Stopher; 11-03-2007 at 01:32 PM.
Stopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #12
RonanN1

Gamertag: RonanN1

Dojo Stages and Command Master are the hardest Achievements in the game...
RonanN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #13
Stopher

lol yeah they are a tad annoying
Old 11-05-2007, 09:24 AM   #14
cureton

The final achievement is called "Quest Trifecta". Once you 100% the entire quest mode (all items, all rivals, all items) it unlocks. As a side note: once unlocked, you can restart quest mode and hold "LB" during the confirmation and start with MAXIMUM MONEY!

Hope this helps.

GT: cureton
cureton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #15
Shinsetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cureton View Post
The final achievement is called "Quest Trifecta". Once you 100% the entire quest mode (all items, all rivals, all items) it unlocks. As a side note: once unlocked, you can restart quest mode and hold "LB" during the confirmation and start with MAXIMUM MONEY!

Hope this helps.

GT: cureton
If this is true, I wont have this in a month.
I tried to spawn the last 4 guys for the beginner area for the achievement and no dice. Hard enough to get EVERY thing and beat EVERY one when they dont even wanna show up.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #16
cureton

To get them to spawn, I simply entered and exited the arcade over and over until they appeared. It never really took lonegr than 20-30 seconds unless it was like the last 2 or 3 opponents which sometimes took upwards of two minutes.

If they aren't spawning in that time frame, then rank up higher. Some enemies won't show up if you are lower rank.
cureton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #17
Shinsetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cureton View Post
To get them to spawn, I simply entered and exited the arcade over and over until they appeared. It never really took lonegr than 20-30 seconds unless it was like the last 2 or 3 opponents which sometimes took upwards of two minutes.

If they aren't spawning in that time frame, then rank up higher. Some enemies won't show up if you are lower rank.
The people I need are a 6th Kyu and 3 10th Dans. I did the trick for 5 minutes and nothing. My Rank is Warrior so yeah sometimes it's a damn pain.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #18
SegaSaturnSNK

Gamertag: SegaSaturnSNK

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Add these achievements, I don't know how to post the pictures though.

Quest Mode Completion 50 points
This is one you finish all the tournaments on quest modes, the main tournaments that is.

Liberator/Destroyer/Conqueror 100 points
Just keep leveling up your ranks and you'll eventually get there. These ranks are the highest in the game.

Paladin/Berserker/Vanquisher 50 points
Keep leveling up your ranks and you'll get there. This is before Liberator/Destroyer/Conqueror

Guardian/Slayer/Avenger 50 points
Keep leveling up your ranks and you'll get there. This is before Paladin/Berserker/Vanquisher

Orb Master 10 points
Collected 56 orbs and all orb items with the same character data

VF Battle Masters 30 points
Placed in the official VF Battle Masters tournament

Sentinel/Barbarian/Gladiator 50 points
Keep leveling up your ranks and ect.

VF Climax 20 points
Placed in the official VF Climax tournament

Defender/Hunter/Warrior 30 points
Just keep leveling up the ranks and you'll get there.

VF Championship 15 points
Placed in the official Virtua Fighter Championship Tournament.

Challengers Cup 15 points
Placed in the official Challengers Cup tournament.

Those are almost all the secret achievements. There is one left and I am assuming it is completing everything in quest mode with 100 percent. I am just assuming people so don't get your panties wet yet lol.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:28 PM   #19
matty cheetham

if you really are having trouble with the dojo i advise using the arcade stick it is far more precise and is quite cheap also it can be used for all fighters in the future on 360.
---

Old 11-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #20
Kumubou

Gamertag: Kumubou

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsetsu View Post
The people I need are a 6th Kyu and 3 10th Dans. I did the trick for 5 minutes and nothing. My Rank is Warrior so yeah sometimes it's a damn pain.
I'm pretty sure the three people you are looking for are not ranked 10th dan, as I ran into the same problem. (Unless there's a list somewhere else) Just rank up higher; you'll need to hit the highest rank to unlock everything anyway.
Kumubou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:25 PM   #21
Shinsetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumubou View Post
I'm pretty sure the three people you are looking for are not ranked 10th dan, as I ran into the same problem. (Unless there's a list somewhere else) Just rank up higher; you'll need to hit the highest rank to unlock everything anyway.
Yeah they show up now that i'm maxed rank.
I was considering throwing up a guide for the arcades, which people have emblems etc.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #22
thadwhit

Gamertag: SW0MP D0NK3Y
I beat Arcade mode with every character, but the "Dural" Achievement did not unlock. I only beat Dural once. any thoughts?
thadwhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:26 PM   #23
miiiguel

Gamertag: SlayerSpecial
Hello. I'm also having a problem with "Champion of...". I'm 96.2% completion of the lamest site - Sega Arena Coast - and by checking into 'Status' I can picture that I miss either Level 10 or Master, as the 2 slots missing are the ones right before the last (note: I do have the last, so I think it's not a leveling problem, and I'm 'Gladiator' by now, it should be enough for this arcade). And then I do come across some guys which are not on the list, I do beat them but they don't get listed (but do gain a star next to them)..., and the slots remain empty. Anyhow..., I read about the stars now..., is that what matters, not the list ? Should I just look for "non-stared weirdos" ?
Thx guys.
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #24
Devolon

Gamertag: FKT DEVOLON
Yes, a star next to the guy's name means that you have beaten him, and you must beat them all in order to unlock the achievement. A guy with no star means that you met him but he beat you or you left the game. 96.2% means that you still have something like 10 guys left (probably 2 opponents you haven't met yet + half a dozen that you met but didn't beat).
Old 12-11-2007, 02:38 PM   #25
miiiguel

Gamertag: SlayerSpecial
thanx a lot m8, I'll give it another try. Gf gave me the Hori controller, and this s*** is really, really good. An arcade machine in my living room, damn cool!

But, I'm sure (I'm realy, realy sure!) that I miss just 2 guys in the list, although I have some on the list with no star. But that must be because I ran into them and got my arse kcked...

And, 1 more question, is it possible to ran into some dude and he doesn't get listed ? Because there's 2-3 guys (high-ranked, like Master's) who I ran into, beat, then got "stared" (so far, so good...), but then they don't show up in the list...
Thx again.

Last edited by miiiguel; 12-11-2007 at 02:45 PM.
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #26
Devolon

Gamertag: FKT DEVOLON
You're welcome. Check your status, you'll notice there are actually eight lists of opponents, the 7 arcades + an "extra" list. These guys only appear in tournaments or in special occasions (like when you reach the master rank, but I'm not sure). You don't need them in order to get the "arcade champion" achievements, but you'll have to beat them if you want the "quest trifecta" achievement. If you start a game vs anybody anywhere in quest mode, he'll be listed in one of those 8 lists.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #27
matty cheetham

yes the idea of an achievement guide is that your supposed to read the guide and it clearly says that each player will have a star next to his/her name.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:32 AM   #28
ReD S1X

Gamertag: ReD S1X
has anyone got the complete list of all items in each character so we would know what we basically missed.....

Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12
ReD S1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 10:43 AM   #29
Valvonauta

Gamertag: HLC Chester
But practically are these achievements hard or fairly easy...?

Are they long achievements...? Can I unlocked them, for example, with Akira...? (Because I don't have understood well this aspect of the achievements...)

Thanks a lot...
Valvonauta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #30
Shinsetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvonauta View Post
But practically are these achievements hard or fairly easy...?

Are they long achievements...? Can I unlocked them, for example, with Akira...? (Because I don't have understood well this aspect of the achievements...)

Thanks a lot...
They aren't quick Achievements if that's what you're asking. You can use Akira the whole way if you like, but have fun with that one.Took me about 50 hours or so to get everything.