PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-27-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
ReplayRob

Space Hog Achievement

So, I've played through the entire campaign, including DLC, and gotten gold on every level. I'm assuming the "Space Mumba" is the level 12 boss but why didn't I get this achievement? Has anyone else had this problem? Is it not the level 12 boss? Level 12 is really annoying and I really don't want to play through it again if I'm supposed to be looking somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated.
ReplayRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
it is not the lvl 12 boss. While fighting the boss every so often a Mumba will run in from the left side of the screen. When it reaches the center it will shoot straight up. Gotta hit it before it does that to get the achievement.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
ReplayRob

Thank You

Ah hah! I see the light now. Thank you. I went back and played through the level and unlocked the achievement just like you said. Thanks a lot.
ReplayRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Bahaumaut

Bahaumaut's Gamercard
Missed it the first time through, almost missed it the second time as well. The mumbas take a good bit of damage, so make sure you upgrade all your main weapons so that your pistol packs enough of a punch. Unless you're lucky enough to pick up a weapon or quick enough to switch to a stored secondary. Since you're fighting the boss with a specific secondary, it's tricky to do so, so just be observant, and keep shooting the little piggie when you see it.

The time I did get it, I thought it got away. But it popped up the achievement as it was moving upwards. So I'm not going to argue with getting it.
Bahaumaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Seraph Metatron

Seraph Metatron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm still having some trouble with it. Didn't even appear in my last boss fight. 23 minutes is too long for this level.