Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Damnation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
crazy-rodders

CODI WILD HOG's Gamercard
Angry The worst game ever lol

what can i say this game stinks of big piles of crap .
the game play is more like a xbox game not a 360 .
i an about 30 mins away from the end in co/up with my m8 thank god .
the maps keep disappearing on us the bad guys keep disapperaing or bobbing up and down lol .
i have to say on playing the game through on hard it is so so easy . You have to find 20 blue disc in the game good luck the maps are so big we have 17 do not think we will find all 20 .

do not rent it give it a big miss .
all the best to all and happe gaming from
codi crazy rod .

www.codi.moonfruit.com

Last edited by crazy-rodders; 05-24-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: i would like to
crazy-rodders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
moondog4ever

its your laggy connection!!!
moondog4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog4ever View Post
ROFL..nice one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
haha yeah I heard this game isn't very good but hey its a shooter game which means I have to play it
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
crazy-rodders

you bum dog

Quote:
moondog your a bum and you know it its your laggy connection lol this is my m8 who i have dune the game with lol and i say to all he is a bum lol
crazy-rodders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #6
moondog4ever

yes its true, i did the coop with him, the game is very laggy but apart from that is just a really bad game that nobody should waste thier time or money on
Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
Bringerofpwnage

Bringerofpwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-rodders View Post
moondog your a bum and you know it its your laggy connection lol this is my m8 who i have dune the game with lol and i say to all he is a bum lol
i like talking in capitals too

Last edited by Bringerofpwnage; 05-31-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Bringerofpwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
moondog4ever

some guy on gamspot said this about Damnation, either he is retarded or blind and didnt know what he was playing.

VVersion300ersion300

Posted May 26, 2009 10:52 am PT
This game is brilliant played it yesterday at my friends.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
some guy on gamspot said this about Damnation, either he is retarded or blind and didnt know what he was playing.

VVersion300ersion300

Posted May 26, 2009 10:52 am PT
This game is brilliant played it yesterday at my friends.
Set aside the bugs and glitches the game is brilliant, the fighting styles, vehicles, weapons and control system are superb
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
Sprinkles72

Sprinkles72's Gamercard
lol i was thinkin of buying this game but from this i'm thinking again is it really that bad??
Sprinkles72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
crazy-rodders

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkles72 View Post
lol i was thinkin of buying this game but from this i'm thinking again is it really that bad??
yes m8 it is that badddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Old 05-28-2009, 04:51 AM   #12
TheBarnabyJones

Quote:
No kidding, lol.

The game has been nearly flawless for me. The collectibles aren't that hard to find either. What do you expect from a game that was entered into a competition and then picked up and pumped out by Epic?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #13
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
this game is straight garbage
goothgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 AM   #14
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i find it very funny when someone just joined this side and his 1st posts are starting trouble LMAO

and crazy-rodders, if your gonna attempt to make any sort of intelligent come back, you might want to learn to spell!!!

and in addition to your 1st post, just because this game does not meet your standards doesnt mean its the worst game ever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but dont you think its a bit overboard making a topic with the title "worst game every" I think this game is really good.

I have played for like 10 min online and I have not encountered any lag what so ever. Its your crappy connection.
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #15
Cla55y

Bond OO7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Silver   GSL 11 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
i find it very funny when someone just joined this side and his 1st posts are starting trouble LMAO

and crazy-rodders, if your gonna attempt to make any sort of intelligent come back, you might want to learn to spell!!!

and in addition to your 1st post, just because this game does not meet your standards doesnt mean its the worst game ever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but dont you think its a bit overboard making a topic with the title "worst game every" I think this game is really good.

I have played for like 10 min online and I have not encountered any lag what so ever. Its your crappy connection.
Well said. i for one am really enjoying every minute of this game reminds me of assassins creed. brilliant (in my opinion). and it will be entertaining right the way up to 1000g. to all you saying its crap, i bet you all got lost on the 1st level
Old 05-29-2009, 04:53 AM   #16
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I believe it's a "site".Just wanted to point that out seeing as you're in such a grammatical mood.And,like you state,this is his opinion.If you love this game,good for you.If you hate it,good for you also.

It does speak spades though that most posts regarding the game tend to lean towards it being drek.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:59 AM   #17
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
I believe it's a "site".Just wanted to point that out seeing as you're in such a grammatical mood.And,like you state,this is his opinion.If you love this game,good for you.If you hate it,good for you also.

It does speak spades though that most posts regarding the game tend to lean towards it being drek.
what bothers me is why are the newbies making dup threads. Its common sense to say there is one already up. There is no need to make another useless topic IMO. Granted each gamer has his/hers opinion but why must their be multiple threads for the game issue. I understand people will have their own opinion but to fo as far as making a thread called dont buy this game is a bit over the top dont you think.

you didnt like the game, good for you, but there are plenty of others who agree with my above mentioned post. People always trash talk games, because they suck at them, they dont like one little thing, the list goes on, but you dont see threads about how amazing a game is, do you?

Last edited by dethklok; 05-29-2009 at 05:01 AM.
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #18
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
People always trash talk games, because they suck at them, they dont like one little thing, the list goes on, but you dont see threads about how amazing a game is, do you?
Well,seeing as this thread seems to be aiming more towards discussion now,that is good.Like I said,I agree with the dupe post point.However,people DO post about how good a game is.Constantly.Take a look over GTA4,GOW,Halo forums etc.Granted,there's a lot of fanboy activity but people do often post positive things about games.

Maybe the topic creator would have pleased you more if he pointed out the glaring faults with the game? I'll name several :-

1 - Shooting plain sucks.Aiming is atrocious.The reticle is the size of a truck.Often you can shotgun someone at close range and the bullets go straight through.No I don't suck,I hear this also in every deathmatch I've played in.

2 - The graphics are,most part,atrocious.This game supposedly uses the Unreal Engine (as did Leisure Suit Larry).Now go take a look at the 2-3 years old GOW and tell me Damnation's graphics are anything other than sub par.There is constant clipping and tearing and the models themselves wouldn't look out of place on a PS2.Draw distance however IS impressive.

3 - Story.If there was one under that cutscene waffle,let me know.I know story isn't really 'that' important,but it would be nice to have seen a little more effort as the premise was actually quite good and had potential.

4 - Glitches.I've yet to be on the receiving end of any really nasty ones,but my co-op partner has had lot's,as have the people I played with Ranked.Also the forums confirm that there are many broken aspects to the game.Disappearing bike anyone?

5 - Lastly,just like Leisure Suit,this game is a rushout job by Codemasters.I don't think either one would've been much better than they are now,but another year of polish could've made a difference.However,the rush to get games onto the shelf has shafted us,the consumer,once again.I mean cmon,please don't tell me you like Larry as well?

So,five things I think make the game bad.Again,pure opinion,nothing more.This time however,backed up with some words.If we can keep this civil,please post and tell us what you think makes it a good game.If not,let's allow the thread to die a natural death.Thank you.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #19
Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-rodders View Post
what can i say this game stinks of big piles of crap .
the game play is more like a xbox game not a 360 .
i an about 30 mins away from the end in co/up with my m8 thank god .
the maps keep disappearing on us the bad guys keep disapperaing or bobbing up and down lol .
i have to say on playing the game through on hard it is so so easy . You have to find 20 blue disc in the game good luck the maps are so big we have 17 do not think we will find all 20 .

do not rent it give it a big miss .
all the best to all and happe gaming from
codi crazy rod .

www.codi.moonfruit.com
If you are going to troll about a game, the least you could do is use correct grammar and punctuation. Aside from that, I agree, this game is a waste of all efforts.

Reverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:04 AM   #20
Bringerofpwnage

Bringerofpwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobyQ View Post
he wasnt talking in capitals THIS IS CAPITALS
actually bro, he was talking in capitals, and everytime i tried typing in capitals it wouldn't work...sniff.
Bringerofpwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 AM   #21
Aaaaarrrghhh

Aaaaarrrghhh's Gamercard
well, the game is bad..but certeinly not online. Online is ok, i'm in a co op mode with a friend, and there's no problems at all, just some stupid bugs, but everything else is quite good taking the fact that the entire game is a crap...

Aaaaarrrghhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:49 AM   #22
Leibrockoli

Send a message via MSN to Leibrockoli

Leibrockoli's Gamercard
I changed my mind and bought the game yesterday, and it's not as I expected it to be. There are a few things I just find that they really should have expanded on.

Elevators bother me the most. Hey, we're in Mass Effect again!
Leibrockoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:02 AM   #23
Jonesy2008

xX Jonesyy's Gamercard
This game is great. Its really fun and despite only being able to find one Ranked match and join, it was really entertaining and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Some close up graphics arent too great but the gameplay is brilliant.

Jonesy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #24
irift3

irift3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post

5 - Lastly,just like Leisure Suit,this game is a rushout job by Codemasters.I don't think either one would've been much better than they are now,but another year of polish could've made a difference.However,the rush to get games onto the shelf has shafted us,the consumer,once again.I mean cmon,please don't tell me you like Larry as well?
I love the games developed by Codemasters, which is why I found it odd that you mentioned that this game was developed by Codemasters. You know, it wasn't, it was developed by Blue Omega Entertainment. Publishing a game is COMPLETELY different from developing a game.
If you are saying that the publisher forced the developing team to rush a game out, there would have been a contract to give a set time for the game to come out. That again would fall into the hands of Blue Omega Entertainment , not Codemasters. So, if anything Blue Omega Entertainment is the reason this game blows. Sorry, I really like Codemasters as a developer, so I just had to correct that XD.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #25
Leibrockoli

Send a message via MSN to Leibrockoli

Leibrockoli's Gamercard
There is no way Codemasters forced Blue Omega to rush this game either. Their very first release date was Winter 2008, and I believe it did not come out then. It had a February date after that, then finally went to May.

If the game was put out by Winter 2008, then yes, the game might be worse.
Leibrockoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #26
GONKIE

yeah mate you dont know what your talking about you must be a noooooooooby
GONKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #27
MISBELIEF

Send a message via AIM to MISBELIEF Send a message via MSN to MISBELIEF Send a message via Yahoo to MISBELIEF Send a message via Skype™ to MISBELIEF

MISBELIEF's Gamercard
It honestly gets better the more you play.lol
MISBELIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #28
Rowey 94
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Rowey 94 Send a message via Skype™ to Rowey 94

Monstter Energy's Gamercard
its hit.. it feels like the PS2

and thats saying something. !
Rowey 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #29
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
No idea how some people here can actually say that this game is good. I mean have you tried playing other shooters? Do you actually know anything? This game is complete garbage. Blue Omega or whatever the hell their company name is deserves to go bankrupt for releasing such dog shit like this game. People on here who are actually praising this game must work for the company that put this bullshit on the market.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #30
VorpalCyberWolf

Send a message via AIM to VorpalCyberWolf Send a message via MSN to VorpalCyberWolf Send a message via Yahoo to VorpalCyberWolf

vorpalcyberwolf's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Steampunk Shooter is a genre that could have so much potential, but after reading the reviews of this game I am fairly disappointed.

VorpalCyberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote