PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > 3D Ultra MiniGolf
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
Akira81386

Medal Glith?

Hey guys I found all of the Old West Medals( it shows that I have found 4/4) but I did not get the achievement for finding the all the Old west medals. How can I fix this or is there a way I can reset the medal count so I can find the medals again?
Akira81386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #2
BL00DC0RE

I'm in the same boat you are buddy, I offered to pay somebody to help me with this problem. I have all 4 out of 4 carnival metals and no achievement. If I do happen to figure this out ill give you the information to unlock yours for free. Anybody out there know a way. I know there has to be a way I mean come on!!! its a single player achievement not a online one. I'm sure you can start over on single player games with new stats.
BL00DC0RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
BLQQDCQRE

MyRawGamerScore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira81386 View Post
Hey guys I found all of the Old West Medals( it shows that I have found 4/4) but I did not get the achievement for finding the all the Old west medals. How can I fix this or is there a way I can reset the medal count so I can find the medals again?
My Glitched carnival metal is driving me MAD!!!!
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
Evil Demon55

Send a message via AIM to Evil Demon55 Send a message via MSN to Evil Demon55

Evil Demon55's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I know this is somewhat old, but are the Blood's who posted here related? I mean come on, same name, and same situation?

BLQQD, BL00D got the same glitch you have, and well... he has 200/200 now, so if he got it fixed, so can you .

688 days left to go!
Evil Demon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
BLQQDCQRE

MyRawGamerScore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Demon55 View Post
I know this is somewhat old, but are the Blood's who posted here related? I mean come on, same name, and same situation?

BLQQD, BL00D got the same glitch you have, and well... he has 200/200 now, so if he got it fixed, so can you .
BL00DC0RE is my old account. Got rid of it a long time ago. BLQQDCQRE is my new account. It never glitched on my on my old account. It glitched on me on my new accountand my xbox froze on the last carnival metal before the achievement popped up. Therfor Glitching my carnival metal.
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote