PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Party > Rocky and Bullwinkle
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2008, 03:37 AM   #1
PanTh3r

Send a message via AIM to PanTh3r

iAmMaximusPrime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Possibly an answer to the Aesop 5 games Ach...

Maybe since it says "COMEPLETE ALL Aesop games at Level 5 you need to do all them and not just ur set of games they give you

[16] Completed Arcade: |Dig Dug|Pac-Man|Small Arms|Track and Field|Frogger|PaperBoy|
Spyglass Board Games|3D Ultra MiniGolf|Rocky and Bullwinkle|Bomberman Live|Marble Blast Ultra|
Spongebob Underpants Slam|Roogoo|Uno|Dash of Destruction|Live Score Tracker
PanTh3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
Scarybread

Scarybread's Gamercard
You have to Complete Every Aesop game at level 5, you cant do Reruns make sure all games are unlocked first there is a guide on the forums. it can take some time for the right games to come around too
Scarybread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #3
anslytlid

AndreasLL's Gamercard
And, try to win the games the first time. It sucks to play through all the games, just to notice that you failed one of them and have to play through a billion times more, to realise which one it was.
anslytlid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
Scarybread

Scarybread's Gamercard
i know how you feel its a pain in the backside
Scarybread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:24 AM   #5
IGC ELIMINATER17

Extr3m3 G4m3r's Gamercard
I only need to beat one more mini game and figures, its the hardest one for me. I can not get passed Show Your Gimmick! I suck at the ones where you have to alternatively press the left and right triggers. Any tips on that would be much appreciated

(20) 200s-Pacman~Ms. Pacman~Digdug~N+~Galaga~Frogger~Portal: Still Alive~Uno~Dash of Destruction~Big Bumpin~Spyglass Board Games~Banjo Kazooie~Pocketbike Racer~Cloning Clyde~Marble Blast Ultra(250)~Puzzle Arcade~Rocky and Bullwinkle~Sneak King~5th grader~Frogger 2

IGC ELIMINATER17 is offline   Reply With Quote