PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Full Auto
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2008, 05:13 AM   #1

M317's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   VGO Gold Medal   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bomberman Tournament Runner-Up
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Online Rank Formula by M317 and EASTCOASTSAVAGE

After 2 days of boosting with EASTCOASTSAVAGE we found the fastest formula to rank up. You need to get 10 kills or 50,000 wreckpoints and win the race and your stats on the leader board will go up 30 points. We found out that anything over 10 kills gets you the same 30 points in the end. If you use this guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleGringo

REQUIRED
Two or more people to perform this action.

PREPARATION

1. Go to XBox Live > Ranked Game > Host to start a new ranked game. Dismiss the message saying that the host has changed the car class.

2. Press Y to go to your race options. Leave it on Circuit, choose Containment, take the players down to however many you have participating (2 or 3 is ideal), forward, and change the class to whatever suits you.

3. Select a car with Machine Guns for one of your two weapons. Assault is easiest, since its default.

4. Have everybody who's agreed to help ready up. They're done at this point.

IMPLEMENTATION

1. Player 1 drives forward, around the semi truck with the trailer to the left and pulls a sharp U-turn, pointing towards the bridge. There should be boxes on your right and a tanker and bridge supports on your left.

2. Player 2, 3, etc. doesn't have to do anything. Really. They can put their controller down and watch TV while Player 1 is working on this. Their cars will automatically drive over the edge, straight in front of the starting line, respawn, and repeat.

3. Player 1 should fire machine guns as Player 2, 3, etc. spawns, continue firing until after the player(s) pass, and cease firing to let the MGs cool down. If done correctly, Player 2, 3, etc. should be driving directly on a crossing path in front of you, from right to left. Fire at their left side as they cross (about two or three hits should ping off the doors) before they drive off the edge into the water. If you landed a single hit, you'll get creited with a Wreck kill.

4. Remember to let off the MG's... it's not Rampage, and they will overheat. Repeat as necessary. You can get about 200,000 wreck points (40 kills) in about 5 minutes.

5. After a suffiecient time has past, or people are getting bored, complete the race.

6. The best way to get them to apply to your rank is to have one person in the party score the points until they are a rank 10 (since it seems to base rank increase on kill differential). Then, toggle it up and help out the people who got you where you're at.

You should be able to get 30 points on the leader board in under 3min.

So far we found out that 600 points on the leader board brings you to rank 8.
And 800 points is rank 9.

Free Downloads on Canadian Xbox Live Marketplace List - Updated September 25th, 2010

Last edited by 299; 04-27-2008 at 06:15 AM.
299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
greg

eastcoastsavage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
officially confirmed.....1000 poins on leaderboards equals LV.10.
greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Lilballer59

Send a message via AIM to Lilballer59

Lilballer59's Gamercard
well, than that means when i boosted with a friend than i completely wasted mny time completely...

especially since we would go to 450,000 points each per person.

and i only got to rank 8
>.<
thank you for letting me know about this though.

Achievement Unlocked!

Lilballer59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
worldsk8r

worldsk8r's Gamercard
I was just wondering if you were able to get the online achievements and boost in player matches??
worldsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
Lord of Fate

Liquid N2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsk8r View Post
I was just wondering if you were able to get the online achievements and boost in player matches??
No you have to do it in ranked because the achievements are for getting higher on the leaderboard.
_
Also it's confirmed by me and a friend of mine that just recently boosted this, here are the amounts of leaderboard points you need to get to each level:
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 1 25 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 2 50 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 3 75 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 4 100 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 5 200 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 6 300 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 7 400 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 8 600 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 9 800 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 10 1000 points

Also for those that don't know, it's pointless to get more than 10 kills in a match, which is 50,000 wreck points (5000 points a kill). I've seen this posted before but just as a reminder, get 10 kills and win the race. Otherwise you're really wasting your time. Doing it this way it will take 34+ games to get your achievement and 34 for your boosting partner as well, so about 70 total. There really is no need for more than 1 boosting partner because you're getting only 10 kills a match. The game will give you 30 points a match for getting 10 kills then winning the race. It won't let you get more than 30 points in a session, that's why more than 10 kills in 1 match is unneccessary. Containment is also the best map because it's the shortest. Again I've seen this strategy posted before and don't take credit but just a reminder for those who boost this in the future. Just trying to save people time and anguish. Using this method it took me and my partner about 4 1/2 hours of non-stop boosting from start to finish to get this done, just for the reference.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
VENTIEEEEEE

Just started doing this with a mate and the fastest way is to get both 10 kills and finish 1 and 2 you get 30 and 26 points a game
VENTIEEEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
DreadZer0

DreadZer0's Gamercard
oh crap.

That means that those games i got 50 kills in were for nothing.

Still, i know know what i need to do....
Old 08-06-2009, 02:56 AM   #8
slafferty

MCLMFMF's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the help in figuring this out. They should put this in the guide.
slafferty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
Isanox
Banned User

isanox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I don't know if this is true anymore.

I've been boosting with a friend the last few days

He got a 60 and I a 48.

He had 20 kills, 200,000 wreck points when he got the 60 pts.
Isanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Daze7

Daze7's Gamercard
If you go over 10 kills, it still only adds 30 points to you on the leaderboards. I spent over 1 hour in one game and got 3,000,000 wreck points. It gave me 1216 points at the end of the race, but only 30 were added to my profile on the leaderboards.
Daze7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #11
Blitz MMCCV

Blitz MMCCV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fate View Post
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 1 25 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 2 50 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 3 75 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 4 100 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 5 200 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 6 300 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 7 400 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 8 600 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 9 800 points
XBOX LIVE RANK LEVEL 10 1000 points
Thanks for this.

Completed Retail: 13
Completed Windows Phone 7: 7
Completed XBLA: 3
Completed Windows 8: 3

Last edited by Blitz MMCCV; 08-13-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Blitz MMCCV is offline   Reply With Quote