PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #571
Girl Shoots Boy

Send a message via AIM to Girl Shoots Boy

MissFortune's Gamercard
Today was crazy, we had so many people turn up that we had to form two groups. Big big thank you to everyone who was there!

We managed to get Herman his 25 wins and I think we might have a couple other people with big streaks too. It's a shame that we had such a hard time organising between the two groups because really with so many of us on we should have gotten much more accomplished. Maybe if we'd divided everyone into two groups, those with the achieve and those without we might have gotten further, who knows.
Still, I personally think today was a success.

I'll be on tomorrow and I think Maltti and Ninja will be too so of course others are welcome to join us then, but the next scheduled session is with Dennoman on Thursday Night/ Friday Morning, 9:30am GMT.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory MultiPlayer > Everything Else
Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #572
KILLAU87

KILLAU87's Gamercard
hey guys i would like to join your boosting session. I will be on whenever you guys need. I just need to know what time to be on. Im EST so if you can let me know i will be there
Old 03-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #573
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
God its always a success when Im not around (yes, apostrophes acting up again )

The time is 4:30 AM EST btw.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #574
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
You are a bad omen Dennon
Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #575
KILLAU87

KILLAU87's Gamercard
thanks Dennoman
Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #576
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
Today TAC got the achiev. I got 10 wins Streak.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #577
Girl Shoots Boy

MissFortune's Gamercard
Today went really well, even though there was a whole bunch of big-win randoms online. Maltti I'm sorry we didnt get you more, but I have faith that you'll get the achieve really soon.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:28 PM   #578
TacNinja ll

TacNinja II's Gamercard
1000/1000

I would like to thank everyone who helped me get this . Girl Shoots Boy , Malttikettu , and Hitman3420 were there when I got it . 26 in a row and I'll see you guys next time .

P.S. Thanks2 Celibate Rebel and Dennoman for their help 2 .
Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #579
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
GSB i have my faith in You and the gang
Old 03-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #580
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
Congratulations dude

As pissed off as I am about this bullshit, I'm afraid I won't be able to join the boosting sessions in the next 2 weeks after tomorrow. My schedule at university is acting up at its most relentless again.

I guess this ruins my chances of getting it with you guys if I don't get it tomorrow, but it would be extremely appreciated if you'd have the goodwill to join me again on Thursday, April 1st.

I'm absolutely gutted right now, I hate the education system

Old 03-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #581
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
I'm leaving the game in my collection so Dennon I'll be there 4 you anytime.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #582
GTCob

Celibate Rebel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congrats to TacNinja! I will be there tonight guys. I think we can get Maltti and Dennoman to 25. Also, Dennoman, no worries as I will keep the game until everyone in the group has it; I will join you on April 1st if you still need it.

P.S. Sorry about dozing off last session guys! :O It won't happen this time, I promise lol.

Completed Retail: 49
Completed Arcade: 39

Last edited by GTCob; 03-11-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Addition to post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #583
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
Just so everybody knows I'll be about 20-30 minutes late again for the next session because of my train, so that's 10 AM GMT

Thanks for the support guys, I owe you big time if anyone needs boosting in a game I have, just let me know

Last edited by Dennoman; 03-11-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #584
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
Today was EPIC..... WIN for me & dennon. GOT the Online champ. Would like to thank :
- GSB (Luv U :* )
- Korrupted
- Dennon
- Rebel

For showing up so the boosting session was a success. Also would like to thank the ppl who were supporting us all the time :
- Hitman
- TAC (big respect bro)
- Demon Lair
- and all the others I can't remember.

Finally but not least I would like to Thank Amber (DarkwingDuck). If It weren't for U, I probably would still end up not getting the achiev. Thanks for adding me up to Your Boosting party from were it all began I mean my quest for the ONLINE CHAMP :* :* :*

Still need help with the 100 matches and the game will be over.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #585
GTCob

Seems like everyone in our group has the achievement! It's been an awesome ride. Thank you everyone who helped along the way. Keep in touch for future boosting sessions (in different games) !

Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #586
Girl Shoots Boy

MissFortune's Gamercard
I'm soooo happy you got the achieve Maltti, more so than when I got mine! I think of almost everyone you've deserved it the most, you've helped so many people week after week without getting yours, you've had the patience of a Saint!

Dennoman, I know we had problems that one week but I'm glad you finally got yours aswell. I thought it was gonna be a bust today when it was only us two on at the beginning.

Bizarrely, we had a pretty easy ride getting you both to 25 today, which for a Friday is quite amazing. I think we've perfected the art of juggling randoms and learnt from our other attempts that preserving the streak and not risking it needlessly is key =]

Big big thanks to everyone whos been involved in this, its pretty awesome that we've got so many this hard achieve, but special thanks to those who kept coming back after they got their wins (Hitman, Korrupt I don't think morning would have worked without you and your ability to be heard over Dennoman =], and in particular Rebel who got his achieve weeks ago and still came back to help, a real example that I wish others had been like).

Theres a couple people left who want the 25 wins (Zarda and AirNath) and I'm willing to help those two IF they are willing to make the effort to arrange something but I don't know if I will be helping anyone else after them; we can't help everyone and I've seen too many selfish people get their achieve and they never appear ago. Sorry.

Last edited by Girl Shoots Boy; 03-12-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #587
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Shoots Boy View Post
I'm soooo happy you got the achieve Maltti, more so than when I got mine! I think of almost everyone you've deserved it the most, you've helped so many people week after week without getting yours, you've had the patience of a Saint!
If this should be a hidden proposal then Yes I will marry You

If GSB is gonna help some other guys I'm willing to help too. I'm keeping the game in my collection so I can try to boost anytime.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #588
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
We've had our troubles, but I think we can safely say we've put that behind us hun

Thanks to everyone: Girl, Maltti, Rebel, Hitman, Liar and DK DC for concocting that awesome guide

What a long and adventureous ride it has been for all of us. Most of us have been around boosting sessions since January and it was a fantastic feeling to finally put the button on it today. It was smooth sailing indeed, lots of people in Gotham but barely anyone that was playing ranked.

Anyone that's still in my FL from this wondrous ride, I do hope you won't mind if I keep you there, so we can meet again in better (and less stressful) times

Just got my 1000/1000 as well after boosting for three straight hours with Kloud. No dude, I didn't leave you out of the thanks list because I forgot you, think you deserve a special shout-out for this glad u got the achievement too and that TAC joined us later on to make an otherwise unbearably boring boosting session go a lot quicker

Many thanks to all, time to move on to bigger, better things (BlazBlue and SSFIV, awesome )

I'd also like to help some of the new people get theirs if GSB and Maltti are going to, but as I said I won't be able to do so for the next 2 weeks, sorry.

Last edited by Dennoman; 03-12-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #589
TacNinja ll

TacNinja II's Gamercard
Congrats to Malttikettu and Dennoman . I'm really glad you guys finally got it . Count me in for the next session with AirNath and OctaviusZarda .
Old 03-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #590
GTCob

I am also willing to help Octavius Zarda and Airnath. I don't mind attending sessions once or twice a week. Also, if I removed anyone from my friends list, it is nothing personal. I simply knew certain people don't play the same games as I do, and that we probably would not chat and/or play games in the future. Everyone here is very reliable and a champ in my opinion!

Old 03-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #591
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
We'd still chat

Old 03-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #592
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennoman View Post
We'd still chat
I'll drink to that
Old 03-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #593
Phyrd

Send a message via AIM to Phyrd

Phyrd's Gamercard
Looking to boost ALL MP ach's.

add or friend me.

ADD ME FOR BOOSTING THE FOLLOWING

Culdcept Saga - Online Matches
Sacred 2 - Anything, I suck at it!
Bioshock 2 - lvl 50, currently 36
MK vs DC Universe - All MP
Old 03-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #594
GTCob

Just a final thank you to ALL who participated in our group and helped one another earn the Online Champion achievement.

DarkwIng IDuck
MalttiKettu
Girl Shoots Boy
Dennoman
Demon Liar
Chris Mad Man
Toonsage
kkod
Tac Ninja II
Korrupted Kloud
Hitman 3420
F4MIN
oTurbulenceo

Everyone was awesome and a big help. I think I am officially done with this game. Any new comers, do not worry. Follow DarkwIng IDuck's online champion guide, and setup a group; you will be successful. I would like to help people, but I cannot keep boosting late night sessions forever. Thanks a lot guys, and maybe we'll see each other in future boosting sessions. :P

Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #595
Survivor Seven

Survivor Seven's Gamercard
I wanted to know if anyone was still boosting the 25 wins in a row achievement and how it is done. If anyone is boosting I would like to join a group. please reply or send me a message over xbox live. my gamertag is Survivor Seven.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #596
TheOriginal561

TheOriginal561's Gamercard
looking for the ranked 25 in a row and chat room if interested and such so message me for a group or anything im in anytime
Old 03-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #597
Nikkarr

Nikkarr's Gamercard
I need someone to help me get Flawless victory achievement and the 25 kills in a row.

Message me on my XBL GT: Nikkarr.

I will help anyone in return whether it be this game or another game. Atm, I am helping people on SPEC OPS for Call Of Duty Mw2.

Need someone to help with a few achievements. Message me for more info.

Dead Space 1000/1000
Fable 2 1350/1350
King Kong 1000/1000
Indiana Jones 1000/1000
Harry Potter OOTP & HBP 1000/1000
Modern Warfare 2 1000/1000
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 930/1000
and more..
Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #598
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
If the new guys want to get a boosting session on the road, they're going to have to set it up themselves. We (GSB, Tac, Maltti and me I think, can't speak for them after the time that's past ) will be present at it, but we're not going to go through the whole pain of setting it up, that's your own responsibility.

As for Nath: after the message that got sent around, I think he knows what he can do to himself for all I care.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:09 AM   #599
Malttikettu

malttikettu's Gamercard
Let me put it this way ... if some1 will make a session i'm game. if not i'm not wasting my time 4 this piece of trash (game).

Dennon still not sure if it was from Nath or some1 else pretending to be him. As far as me go Nath didn't wrote anything about boosting to me, same goes to Zorda so I think we are done with this game. Still need about 40 fights in chatroom but I just can't play anymore... i'm sick of this game but in time I'll make my last achiev and so gain my 1k GS.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #600
pillz

v PILLZ v's Gamercard
boost

lookiing for someone to boost the 25 win streak with message me or request GT; unknown pillz