PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #811
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
just got this game over weekend

as the title says i just recently purchased this game, used to play Mortal kombat a lot back in the nintendo days. i can handle myself just fine when it comes to the moves and such, but those sequence cut-scenes kick my ass everytime.

what im referring to is when your enemy grabs you and the prompt appears to press buttons. i never know which buttons (left or right side of screen) i have to press? most of the time i am mashing the block button trying to counter the attack. im sure plenty of gamers are pro at these fights by now, just looking for some good tips to help me out with those cut-scenes.
^^
this is the same situation for those fall sequences, when they throw me over we end up flipping around, again, again, again... and im always on the bottom recieving 30% damage nomatter who pushes who down first, very rigged. what am i supposed to be pressing during this sequence? since the button commands are on both sides of the screen i get confused, and rage hit every button on my controller.

also wondering how to initiate a fatality? looked thru the guides and some forums briefly, im sure its something easy that i just overlooked. anybody who has had the game for a while and knows the in and outs, some help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #812
AMoDo94

Send a message via Skype™ to AMoDo94
I am looking for player to boost with him 25 Ranked match in a row and 100 Caht lobby.
(The player have to be from Australia the same country or player had a good connection)

Last edited by AMoDo94; 07-25-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #813
monk3boy

m0nk3yboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoDo94 View Post
I am looking for player to boost with him 25 Ranked match in a row and 100 Caht lobby.
(The player have to be from Australia the same country or player had a good connection)
Hey AMoDo, Australian, but on the West Coast.

According to the start of this thread, we have a great chance of connecting, and boosting this one. Send me a friend request if you're interested. I play most nights after 8-8.30PM WST and even manage to get some time in over the weekend during the day 1pm-3.30pm WST. I can even get up early if you want, 4am-6am WST on the weekends if that gives you more options (the fun of balancing a family, work, and this obsession we call gaming).

If that works in with you, let me know via PM, or over XBL

Last edited by monk3boy; 07-26-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #814
smokin cheez

smokin cheez's Gamercard
need hellpp!!!

Hey, if anybody wants to help me with MK vs. DC Universe achievements I'm willing to help them with any achievements for the game too! Thanks!

GT: smokin cheez

Also, if you have Portal 2 that would be a bonus!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #815
HXC Azhiaziam24

FEAR Pointman24's Gamercard
need all mp send msg or fr! asap! thanks
Old 08-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #816
OctaviusZarda

OctaviusZarda's Gamercard
I am no longer doing this as I now have the achievement.

Last edited by OctaviusZarda; 08-23-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Got the achievement in question.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #817
Angelheart 36

Angelheart36's Gamercard
Looking for the 25 wins in a row + flawless victory. Live msg please

Old 08-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #818
Hardware

Aesir Prodigy's Gamercard
If anyone is trying to get a group together for the 25 wins, count me in!!! My gt is Aesir Prodigy. If this becomes an older post, still include me cuz I probably still won't have the achievement.

Last edited by Hardware; 09-22-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #819
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDRANZER View Post
25 ranked wins in a row...impossible for me. I genuinely detest this game, its horrible.......I've done 76 ranked matches and 24 player matches but no achievement for 100 chat lobby games. >_> However, I heard that the game is a little glitchy with this achievement.

EDIT:

I played more matches now: -

122 in Ranked and 26 in Player and I still haven't unlocked the achievement for 100 chat lobby matches online........I've freaking played 148 matches online and I still haven't got this achievement.

you need to do the 100 matches in the player match/chat lobbies ranked doesnt count for this cheevo, and yes it is a lilttle glitchy cos if the game lags out it doesnt count, i think the general number is around 130 .
Old 08-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #820
strawberry

Da 2pacalypse's Gamercard
I'm interested in boosting. gamertag is: da 2pacalypse
Old 08-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #821
OctaviusZarda

OctaviusZarda's Gamercard
I would like to announce that I have unlocked the worst achievement I think on the Xbox 360: Online Champion! I would like to thank all of those that helped me in the past, and those that helped me get it tonight. Thanks go out to: Dark Knight DC and dennoman for being there at the beginning and trying all they could to help me get it before. And thanks to EvilResidentUK and DannyBoy2k9 who helped me get it tonight. If you were in my last boosting group, all I will say is everytime I tried to host a boosting session none of you would show up. So in closing I feel that I owe nothing as I helped those that helped me. Thanks again guys...and young lady.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #822
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
And just to make people aware that if it disconnects during a match it doesnt wipe your streak, tho it doesnt count as a win either.
i got the cheevo and had 3 or 4 disconnections, 1 of which was my console freezing up so had to switch off and reload, still got it : )
Although quitting out does cost you naturally, but sitting in the character select screen and waiting for the comp to select your character automatically does work sometimes lol, its cheeky but can be the difference between a win or loss sometimes.............
Old 08-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #823
bulmu

hey guys! I've recently bought this game was wondering if someone could help me get the flawless victory online chevo? i almost had it but the bloody guy low kicked me and i got my last move off >_>

I'll also be looking to get the online champion at some point...i understand a lot of people had a hard time getting it but hey, should be a laugh if nothing else :-P

please message my gamertag if your interested in helping or even just fighting a few matches on this or MK9

GT: bulmu
Old 09-03-2011, 06:52 AM   #824
Lincoln of Distinction

wanting to boost all online achievs, I'm on most nights after 7pm EST and can be online til the wee hours just send a friend request and maybe we can get a group together and knock these out, thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #825
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln of Distinction View Post
wanting to boost all online achievs, I'm on most nights after 7pm EST and can be online til the wee hours just send a friend request and maybe we can get a group together and knock these out, thanks in advance.
Looking for help also with the 25 ranked wins - I'll gladly help others (as I always do on here) but would really like the help with this one too! Let's set up a group or team or whatever and get this one done!

I was able to get the flawless one pretty easy today... absolutely destroyed a n00b (even though I've only played about 15 rounds so far), but I allowed him to kill me the next round flawlessly cuz I felt bad So that should come easy enough in our boosting if you need it!

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
Old 09-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #826
SplotchyAndre

looking to do the 25 wins and flawless victory send me a msg on live and we can see if we get some sessions done

Gt splotchyandre

got the Achievements for the online

Last edited by SplotchyAndre; 10-07-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: got the Achievements
Old 09-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #827
UmbraRyu

UmbraRyu's Gamercard
I should be getting the game in from GameFly tomorrow and willing be trying to finish 1000/1000 it. I am willing to help out on the 25 wins. Just send me a message if you are interested. My GamerTag is UmbraRyu.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #828
Hardware

Aesir Prodigy's Gamercard
FINALLY!!!!! Got the 25 wins achievement this morning and I am now finished with this game!

HUGE thanks goes out to UmbraRyu and A SOT(who always wanted to play hexic HD for some reason??) for their help in getting this last achievement. Also a fat YOU'RE WELCOME to SplotchyAndre and SpaceIsTheGrave for helping them get the achievement last week.

Honorable mention to Buttonmasher and Smokin Cheez for trying to help.

Last edited by Hardware; 09-29-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #829
Matts Carnage

Matts Carnage 2's Gamercard
ya id be happy 2 help i need 25 in a row to finish my online and am willing 2 help anyone who needs it or any other achiev just msg me and we'll set sumthing up ;} my Gamer Tag is (Matts Carnage 2)

Last edited by Matts Carnage; 10-07-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #830
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Looks like I missed the last attempt at the 25 wins, got home too late. I really want to get the online achievements ASAP. Is there anyone who needs this (or who already got it and just wants to be a nice person) who is willing to spend some time helping me get this one? My best legitimate streak is ~15 so I think I'll need the help - as always, I'll help you with any you may need for this game or others... thanks in advance!

I'm available most evenings and possibly some time this weekend too!

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
Old 10-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #831
psychofox

thepsychofox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Looks like I missed the last attempt at the 25 wins, got home too late. I really want to get the online achievements ASAP. Is there anyone who needs this (or who already got it and just wants to be a nice person) who is willing to spend some time helping me get this one? My best legitimate streak is ~15 so I think I'll need the help - as always, I'll help you with any you may need for this game or others... thanks in advance!

I'm available most evenings and possibly some time this weekend too!
Yes! I need it too, I should be on later on tonight if you want to have a crack at this.

Last edited by psychofox; 10-08-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:51 AM   #832
NastyNeezy

Neezil's Gamercard
Looking to boost online achievements, add me GT: NastyNeezy

On all the time.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #833
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok I sent most of you messages that have posted in Oct so I hope to hear back from you all. If the four people above me all work together on this we could actually get the 25 wins.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

Old 10-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #834
Sigmund666

Tinsigmund666's Gamercard
Looking for most of the possible cheevs like 25 in a row, flawless victory and stuff.
Gamertag: Tinsigmund666 GMT: +1 The Netherlands.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #835
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Would like to get these achievements. GT: rS x Injectz
Old 11-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #836
ItsTimmah

Itstimmah's Gamercard
looking for some people to boost 25 ranked in a row. message me on live if your interested gt: ItsTimmah
Old 11-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #837
Spliffout

Spliffout's Gamercard
borrowed game from my friend add my gamertag Spliffout lets get those online achievements!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #838
UltimateHero128

UltimateHero128's Gamercard
All I need is 25 Ranked wins in a row for online. I'm not entirely sure how you're suppossed to boost in this game for that, but I'm willing to try.

Games Completed: 162/184. Will Boost if available, just msg me on Live, NO FRs. OFFLINE = OFFLINE. Don't Post in the Achievement Trading Thread if your account is set to private. That's pointless. Avail: everyday. Time Zone: CST.
Boosting in: Gotham City Imposters, GH 3, GH: Metallica, & CoD: WaW.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #839
SoulSurvivor43

SoulSurvivor43's Gamercard
I know that im pretty late since this game came out about 3 years ago, but if anyone ever wants to boost at any given time just shoot me a message.

Gamertag: SoulSurvivor43
Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #840
ohayo!

message me to play on-line.. i need the 100 matches... but i've played more than 100 complete matches... i hate glitch

BYE

gt: DOALuigi
Closed Thread