ShaunMichael80
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to ShaunMichael80

ShaunMichael80's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Vehichles Game Info

::Motorcycles::
Are the summer's high gas prices getting you down? Have you ever had a high speed chase end in your arrest by the police because you couldn't fit your SUV down a narrow alley for a getaway? Fear not, because in Saints Row 2 lawbreakers and adrenaline junkies alike can tear through the city of Stilwater with a two-wheeled fury that would make Ponch and Jon quiver in their over-polished boots. Why stick to boring streets when you can soar over stunt jumps or use that densely travelled sidewalk for a shortcut? Your paths are limited only by your imagination (and the occasional bout with gravity).

The Bikes
There are several types of bikes in Saints Row 2, giving everyone plenty of options for terrorizing the citizens of Stilwater:

Standard
If you want proven reliability without the frills and pretension demanded by "new age" bikers, you'll swear by this rock-solid baby. The impeccable balance of power, stability, and maneuverability delivers the perfect motorcycling experience to riders time and time again.

Crotch Rockets
Aerodynamic, sleek, powerful, and color-coordinated are just a few of the compliments people will pay this lightning fast missile humming between your legs. Perfect for racing neon-lit streets slicked with fresh rain, the unparalleled speed and acceleration will make you the envy of loitering illegal street racers everywhere. Repetitive thumping electronic techno-music soundtrack CD optionally included.

Dirt bike
Who needs shiny chrome tailpipes and squishy seats so deep your ass develops bedsores every time you take a ride? Splatter mud over the potbellied, hog-riding, leather-clad competition with 200cc's of engine power and all-terrain tires that offer surprising speed and agility in a compact package.

Scooter
Nothing says sexy like fuel economy. Feel the wind in your hair on a practical and stylish scooter while marveling at the tight turning radius and the non-existent risk for speeding tickets. Sure, the lightweight body means that even low speed collisions with chipmunks will probably result in certain death, but at least those pesky environmentalists won't give you any grief about non-renewable resources.

Streetfighter
Stock factory setups are for chumps. If burning rubber with a unique look is your thing, this bike is guaranteed to turn heads. Custom sprockets and shocks come in handy for aggressive violation of traffic laws.

Chopper
Step aside, pretenders this rumbling beast is the original king of the road. Double your overcompensation with ferocious amounts of both girth and length as your custom-built exhausts create air and noise pollution with each and every rev. Intimidation on two wheels never looked so good.
ShaunMichael80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Crotch Rockets?

Those sound awesome!

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #3
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Eh, game will blow. I hated the first one, I'll hate this one, no matter what cars are in the game. I don't really like GTAIV, so don't say I'm a fanboy. More into sport, racing and games like COD4.

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote