Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Club
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Achievement Glitch!!!

I have had this game rented from gamefly for over 2 weeks now and have slowly been whoring achievement points out of it. This one achievement continues to give me trouble though....

Join the Club40 Play an event with every one of the 6 unlocked characters in either Tournament or Single Event.
I've played with all 6 players both in tournament and single event (so 6 tournaments and 6 single events) and still no achievement.

Can someone help please.

With this achievement not unlocking it begins to worry me that premium membership won't unlock as well.

HELP!!!

God Bless America

Old 04-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #2
drno

Send a message via MSN to drno

EatMoreHippo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerktm View Post
I have had this game rented from gamefly for over 2 weeks now and have slowly been whoring achievement points out of it. This one achievement continues to give me trouble though....

Join the Club40 Play an event with every one of the 6 unlocked characters in either Tournament or Single Event.
I've played with all 6 players both in tournament and single event (so 6 tournaments and 6 single events) and still no achievement.

Can someone help please.

With this achievement not unlocking it begins to worry me that premium membership won't unlock as well.

HELP!!!
The achievement guide says

Quote:
I was a bit confused by this one at first but thank to Madcat NL for what to do.
You have to complete the SAME event with all 6 characters just go into single event and pick a quick level such as Veni, Vidi, Vici (venice level 7) and play it with the 6 starting characters easy as that
So my question is did you play the same level six times or did you play different levels with each character?
Old 05-02-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
I played a different tournament with each character and the same single player event. I'll try again, maybe i missed one but in the meantime can anyone else explain this issue or have a solution?

God Bless America

Old 05-02-2008, 04:08 AM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
The issue is that you have to play the same event with the original six characters... nothing more to it than that. Pick the first level in single event and switch characters until it unlocks.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
Old 05-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #5
Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Well i did play the same event twice and it didn't unlock and then i went back to do it again and it unlocked.

The achievements seem a little glitchy though, atleast for me

God Bless America

Closed Thread