PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Frontlines: Fuel of War
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Servers Are Shut Down For RANKED ONLY

Just to summarize info collected in other threads, the servers are shut down for Frontlines RANKED SERVERS ONLY. Player matches can still be played.

Last edited by bplayak; 03-30-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard
server

Messed up. Thought about buying this back.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Yeah at this point not worth it if you are going for completions.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Glad I saw this thread before getting this back, think i'll pass now.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
LoNeWoLf1408

LoNeWoLf1408's Gamercard
I don't think they have been shut down because I've just had a go on this and was looking to boost the helmet/headshot secret achievement, and found that whilst searching games it wouldn't find any but create my own and it worked. I just haven't had any luck finding people to play with as of yet so could do with a buddy to test this out with.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoNeWoLf1408 View Post
I don't think they have been shut down because I've just had a go on this and was looking to boost the helmet/headshot secret achievement, and found that whilst searching games it wouldn't find any but create my own and it worked. I just haven't had any luck finding people to play with as of yet so could do with a buddy to test this out with.
Well let us know. Possibly it will only allow players to have their own private lobbies without enabling the ability for other people to connect.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
Shinnizle

Shinnizle's Gamercard
The ranked servers are down, but you can still play player matches, and therefore still earn 4 of the 7 multiplayer achievements. But the 3 ranked achievements are unobtainable.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
To be specific, for anyone looking for this info in the future:
As of August 31, 2011 the ranked servers were taken down.

Top Scorer
Flawless
Marksman
...achievements are now officially unattainable.

Killing Spree
Rampage
Fashion Police
Noob
...unranked achievements can still be attained.

Last edited by artphobia; 05-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Closed Thread